Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: how can i help???....

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101
    So the in-laws have come and gone. No costumes but I twitched, scowled, stared, and mumbled plenty of things under my breath. This being Mother's Day Weekend, I got a bonus of having a friend of the in-laws come in as well.

Highlights:

Father-in-law enjoys fruit. I purchase 9 different kinds. He goes to the store while he's here and picks up the only kind that I didn't think of getting. And then proceeds to tell me I bought too much.

We go to a well known steakhouse Sunday eve. Father-in-law proceeds to order the single most expensive item that rested on four legs - medium well - because medium is a little rare for him. Upon arrival, proceeds to say how it's too well-done. I ask him if he would like to send it back; he proceeds to talk (and spit) with a large piece of meat in his mouth.

To all you folks that are in-laws or have them - let this be a lesson to you. If you want to torture your son-in-law, do the aforementioned. If you want to spare him, don't show up.

I bent over backwards so much I might as well be a damn contortionist. *sigh*

, Man that sucks! Sorry about the laughing smily but i couldn't resist. Oh the things I have to look forward too! I hope you atleast treated yourslf to a good smoke. (Oh, please tell me that they were not smoke Nazi's too?)

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dickson
    This may hurt.......What's a BOTL?

Brother Of The Leaf.....BOTL....

3. Smile

Thank You

ISOM?
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Thank You

ISOM?
    Island South of Miami, or the island 90 miles south of Key West. Final clue, Russia put nuke tipped missiles there when JFK was Prez and it became known as ________ Missile Crisis. Since most of us are in the USofA, such things from said country are contraband, hence the code word, err... acronym. I'd flat out tell you what it is, but then the Fed's would be onto us. ATF has been trying to crack this one for a while.
    Last edited by Cabaiguan Juan; 05-15-2006 at 09:51 PM.

5. Thumbs up

Thank You

Sublimes?

DOM?
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Thank You

Sublimes?

DOM?

I don't think these kind of questions belong here my friend. Those are a little bit too easy for our grandmasterpuff to handle....
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

7. Default

That makes sense. Looks like I won't be able to interact due to knowingly being ignorant.
    ~ Mark Twain

Thank You

Sublimes?

DOM?
    MMMMM....Sublimes
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Thank You

Sublimes?

DOM?
    I think Sublimes are a line of ISOM Cohiba cigars, dont know about DOM though. Kind of currious myself, actually.

bigpoppapuff Guest

DOM refers to dominick hasek.....the great goalie...

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

I will ask BPP forgiveness in advance for jacking his thread, so:

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring
    MMMMM....Sublimes
    Andrew, you might have come up with something a little more meaningful of prophetic for your 500th post!!!

lol...could be worse. I kinda like it. Now if only I could speed up the aging process on those Sublimes by about 7 years...
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

La Perfecta Santiago Puro Dominicana Lancero.

Picked one up today. Looked like a nice smoke. I had read about them once, something to do with the wrapper being the only native Dominican tobacco left that hasn't been hybridized.

What have you heard?

What do you know about them?

Thanks

nh

bigpoppapuff Guest

it's made by MATASA (fonseca,cubita,vegas de fonseca,etc)...i'm not sure who they're making it for...as in,who owns 'em......

Dear BPP,

What's your opinion of some shmuck who was given a boatload of stoagies by a cigar guru, then a few months later sees him again and calls him "Sal", rather than his proper name "Sid"?

After displaying his churlishness and improper rearing, does this ingrate deserve to be banned from tobacco shops?
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

bigpoppapuff Guest

hell no, chet......no problem....some say i look more like a sal anyway.....

if you're still in buffalo this weekend,are you planning on herfing with us??

good seeing you again....it's always good to see you here posting away...

did i say "chet"??...i meant "chris"...

We were there for a few days visiting my Mom. I'm back home in NH today.

I do make a pilgrimage to that store you turned me on to once or twice when I visit. The pickins in my corner of NH are pretty slim....
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. " -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Quote Originally Posted by Mazeman
    We were there for a few days visiting my Mom. I'm back home in NH today.

I do make a pilgrimage to that store you turned me on to once or twice when I visit. The pickins in my corner of NH are pretty slim....

Come on down to my corner Chris. I know all the good spots

bigpoppapuff Guest

top for all the newbs.....

20. Default

I heard you have a method for treating "painful rectal itch" with a sort of home-made cigar poltice or suppository. Please describe this for us.

Thread Information