Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: how can i help???....

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by carnivore
    I heard you have a method for treating "painful rectal itch" with a sort of home-made cigar poltice or suppository. Please describe this for us.
    Seems like a painful rectal itch has invaded our little place in the world. It will soon be cured. We are making up a poltice right now for you carnivore.
    Last edited by cigarsarge; 05-25-2006 at 03:17 PM.

I heard you have a method for treating "painful rectal itch" with a sort of home-made cigar poltice or suppository. Please describe this for us.
    Actually, we just pull YOUR head out of YOUR ass and that tends to fix the problem.

"painful rectal itch"
    Isn't that how your mom described her pregnancy when she had you?
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

Quote Originally Posted by Monk
    Isn't that how your mom described her pregnancy when she had you?

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "If it Bleeds We can Kill it"

Painful rectal itch is generally caused by little hemorrhoids like yourself Carnivalwhore, or whatever your name is.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

bigpoppapuff Guest

schmuck was here for but a moment...

O great wise BPP ( The whole board is bowing down and chanting WE"RE NOT WORTHY )

My friend told me today that someone treated him to a cigar that he enjoyed with all his senses ( I did not care to ask how many he has ) and he was wondering where he can buy this exquisite product that he swore on his life has the most buitifull band with the name he will never forget - HECHO A MANO

How can I help him

bigpoppapuff Guest

i'd suggest your local eckerds drug store...purveyor of all that smells like crotch....

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    i'd suggest your local eckerds drug store...purveyor of all that smells like crotch....
    Very wise choice, but yet my dellema is that they do in fact have a plefora of such fine products.

I was thinking LEGGO A KIDO do you think it will work?

bigpoppapuff Guest

ITCHO a MANO????....there are numerous cremes that'll clear it up....

Any pennats one can do for the imortal sin of smoking a macadoodle

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan
    Any penance one can do for the immortal sin of smoking a macadoodle

why would you???

how could you???......

what has become of you??.....have you been taken over by aliens??......what's next???....cojimar vanilla's???.....

No more I promise

How about if I smoke a AF Hemingway every day for the next week will that take care of it?

Or will this atrosity only be cleansed by the holy smoke of the OPus X or maybe even Promethius the God of Fire himself ?
    Last edited by CgarDan; 07-07-2006 at 10:08 PM.

bigpoppapuff Guest

there's a hav-a-tampa jewel in your future...i know it!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    there's a hav-a-tampa jewel in your future...i know it!!!...
    Hey BPP - Take a look at "In The Library" (humor section.) I believe all six of those guys were there because they had a mac.

bigpoppapuff Guest

to the top..to the top..to the top top top......

Here is something I always wanted to know but was afraid to ask

Where does one keep 5K cigars

Default Legitimate Legitimacy Question

Sid - I think you've mentioned corojo on the forum before - which ones are legit, etc. Talk about that for a sec - I think you've posted here before about the authenticity of corojo wrappers.

What got me to thinking was the thread about Punch Rare Corojo recently. I bought one and tried it. It didn't move me. Now, the Gran Habano #5 has a similar flavor, and is a stronger cigar - I enjoy one every once in a while. The best "corojo" IMO, is Flor de Oliva bundle. A damn good cigar.

What about this article? Is Camacho really the only cigars wrapped in real corojo wrappers?

Comments, please.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

You know, I think this needs a nice little BUMP Ask away, let BPP help ya out
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Sid - I think you've mentioned corojo on the forum before - which ones are legit, etc. Talk about that for a sec - I think you've posted here before about the authenticity of corojo wrappers.

What got me to thinking was the thread about Punch Rare Corojo recently. I bought one and tried it. It didn't move me. Now, the Gran Habano #5 has a similar flavor, and is a stronger cigar - I enjoy one every once in a while. The best "corojo" IMO, is Flor de Oliva bundle. A damn good cigar.

What about this article? Is Camacho really the only cigars wrapped in real corojo wrappers?

Comments, please.
    bump for an answer
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Thread Information