Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: how can i help???....

1. Default

This thread is packed with wisdom and knowledge. I have learned so much my head hurts.

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Will Uncle Booga ever go back on the air with his radio show?

Will Scotty and larrynj EVER meet for a night of passionate love making?

If fpdoc really a doctor or is he a patient at a mental hospital?

Do you know where I can get lamps on line?

1)maybe
    2)i'm certain that they're in a reach-around,as we speak
    3)fpdoc is a piss pot 19 year old who enjoys invading bb's and sniffing steeler jockstraps...he should find his cock..
    4)cigarrebellion.com

Oh wise and wonderous "Puff Daddy", I seek thy wisdom and knowledge.

If a tree falls in the woods, does it make a noise?

If it hits Scotty on the way down, will he make a noise?

Should I smoke any cigars found on his person, or should they be returned to the authorities as stolen property?

4. Default

I just got back from Nicaragua and it burns when I pee. Do you have a cream that will get rid of the itching?

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyth
    Oh wise and wonderous "Puff Daddy", I seek thy wisdom and knowledge.

If a tree falls in the woods, does it make a noise?

If it hits Scotty on the way down, will he make a noise?

Should I smoke any cigars found on his person, or should they be returned to the authorities as stolen property?

1)of course it makes a noise..
    2)he'll scream like the bitch that he is..........then silence
    3)i would doubt if there would be any cigars...he only reads about them...there may be a photo of purobrat,though..

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    I just got back from Nicaragua and it burns when I pee. Do you have a cream that will get rid of the itching?

that's what you get for boinking a $7 hooker and not wrapping the dingle...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    that's what you get for boinking a $7 hooker and not wrapping the dingle...
    She said she was on the pill!

My turn.

My horns keep growing back too fast. My neighbors hold nightly torch-lit vigils in my front yard. I really don't feel like moving but they're starting to annoy me. What do I do?
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

9. Default

She said she was on the pill!
    Someone should have left the CELLO on instead of off....

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    Someone should have left the CELLO on instead of off....
    Does that mean we're married?

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by basil

My horns keep growing back too fast. My neighbors hold nightly torch-lit vigils in my front yard. I really don't feel like moving but they're starting to annoy me. What do I do?

i'd suggest a trip to nicaragua....that should fix your problem...

I bought a few cartons of gas station cigars. I decided to store them in my neighbors outdoor humidor. I don't know who built it, but it has a cute little moon cut into the door and they decorated country style by hanging corncobs on the wall. At least I assume it's an outdoor humidor because it smells just like gas station cigars in there. Anyway, I'm pretty sure it's humid enough because the floor is always wet and there looks to be a big oasis in the back. One thing concerns me. I don't think the wood is spanish cedar! Will it still be OK to store my White Owls and Garcias in there? Will it adversely affect the fine, delicate flavor profile?

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyth
    I bought a few cartons of gas station cigars. I decided to store them in my neighbors outdoor humidor. I don't know who built it, but it has a cute little moon cut into the door and they decorated country style by hanging corncobs on the wall. At least I assume it's an outdoor humidor because it smells just like gas station cigars in there. Anyway, I'm pretty sure it's humid enough because the floor is always wet and there looks to be a big oasis in the back. One thing concerns me. I don't think the wood is spanish cedar! Will it still be OK to store my White Owls and Garcias in there? Will it adversely affect the fine, delicate flavor profile?
    Careful! I used to store my Garcias in an outdoor humidor just like that... Then they married ... their cousins!

Careful! I used to store my Garcias in an outdoor humidor just like that... Then they married ... their cousins!

*Gasp!*

Is that how Backwoods were born?

15. Default

OK...My cockateal woke up. Now he flys around and farts smoke from the cigar he smoked. How long will this last? Should I allow him to smoke again? Maybe Strawberry Phillies would at least make his farts smell better. What would you do Puff?

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    OK...My cockateal woke up. Now he flys around and farts smoke from the cigar he smoked. How long will this last? Should I allow him to smoke again? Maybe Strawberry Phillies would at least make his farts smell better. What would you do Puff?

i thought you were gonna tell me how he tasted after being roasted....

.......if he's farting smoke,i'd suggest you try getting on letterman's stupid pet tricks....that's gotta be so cool watching the little guy flying around and letting out little poofs of smoke....

Crayons tasite good, but whitch color tastes best? What color play-doo dipping sausge do you recomend?

i thought you were gonna tell me how he tasted after being roasted....

.......if he's farting smoke,i'd suggest you try getting on letterman's stupid pet tricks....that's gotta be so cool watching the little guy flying around and letting out little poofs of smoke....
    farm 'im out for skywriting.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

there just is no answer to this question...sorry...
    It's the first thing I'm gunna ask God when I ge to heaven!

Dear BPP,

While removing the cap of a Davidoff Dom Perignon with my trusty angle grinder, I inadvertantly chopped off a couple of my fingers, unfortunately some blood got on the cigar and I am worried that it might affect the draw.
    Please advise.
    Also, do you know if anyone sells cigar smoking prosthesis?
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Thread Information