Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: how can i help???....

An angle grinder will not chop off your fingers you royal brit.

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by stjohnroe
    Dear BPP,

While removing the cap of a Davidoff Dom Perignon with my trusty angle grinder, I inadvertantly chopped off a couple of my fingers, unfortunately some blood got on the cigar and I am worried that it might affect the draw.
    Please advise.
    Also, do you know if anyone sells cigar smoking prosthesis?

be careful cutting any cigar...but consider yourself lucky that you got some blood to mix in with the hints of alfalfa and dog squattings.....don't worry about the draw.....if it is bad,chop up the cigar and mix it in with your morning bowl of cereal....

try thompson's.....

Blog Entries

I'm a member of an on-line Cigar BB on the internet which shall remain nameless for the time being. There's this guy that keeps posting about gas station cigars and other stupid questions like are cigars worse for you than cigarettes?

Should he be banned or just taunted until he goes away?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber
    An angle grinder will not chop off your fingers you royal brit.
    Right, so this would not remove fingers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B0001KA0EA.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	140  
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    I'm a member of an on-line Cigar BB on the internet which shall remain nameless for the time being. There's this guy that keeps posting about gas station cigars and other stupid questions like are cigars worse for you than cigarettes?

Taunting? You don't know anything about "taunting", do you CC?

This guy works with barbs like Picasso worked with paint!

6. Default Emergency BPP!

1) I stepped on my cigar, it made this horrible howling sound (like it was alive or something) and I think I broke it!!!!

How can I fix it??? It's broken!!!

2) I've been keeping some swisher sweets in my humidor and aged them for about 2 years...they're actually just as good as an Opus X!!!!

How could the aging have done this????

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    1) I stepped on my cigar, it made this horrible howling sound (like it was alive or something) and I think I broke it!!!!

How can I fix it??? It's broken!!!

1)we've talked about this before....if it's not smokeable doesn't mean it's not edible...where else can you mix the flavors of your cigar with the flavors of lucky charms??...cigars and cereal...a great way to start your day!!!!...

2) I've been keeping some swisher sweets in my humidor and aged them for about 2 years...they're actually just as good as an Opus X!!!!

How could the aging have done this????
    2) of course the aging can help any great cigar!!!...now we all know (i hope) that swishers aren't as good as backwoods or de nobili's,they're right there at the top....age 'em and enjoy 'em!!!...

bigpoppapuff Guest

messed up the quote...but all the good info is there...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    messed up the quote...but all the good info is there...
    You didn't answer my question oh noble and wise ass NO WAIT I mean "wise one" yeah, yeah, that's it!! WISE ONE!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by stjohnroe
    Right, so this would not remove fingers

I've cut through nails with one of those so I pretty sure you can take off a finger.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    I've cut through nails with one of those so I pretty sure you can take off a finger.

Well, IMHO, if you're trimming your nails with an angle grinder, you deserve to lose a finger!

12. Default

BPP, I'm too lazy to go to the store to heat up my fireplace with conventional firewood. Will using my cigars work as a good alternative???? How long will they last???

Do ISOM cigars work better than domestics???? Expensive or cheap ones? What size do I use???? How long will they last on an open flame???

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    BPP, I'm too lazy to go to the store to heat up my fireplace with conventional firewood. Will using my cigars work as a good alternative???? How long will they last???

Do ISOM cigars work better than domestics???? Expensive or cheap ones? What size do I use???? How long will they last on an open flame???

be creative with cigars and glue......make logs for your fireplace...roll up newspapers, add things from your refrigerator that are dated....

this way you'll get lots of scents.....and you'll be warm as toast!!!...

Blog Entries

You still have a pending question here oh-wise-one
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

bigpoppapuff Guest

still willing to help....fire away...

16. Default

Will my Cubans and Domestic cigars marry if left in my humidor together. If they do what will their offspring be like?

You still have a pending question here oh-wise-one

I think Sid's ignoring you, Bill...

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Will my Cubans and Domestic cigars marry if left in my humidor together. If they do what will their offspring be like?

they will marry...offspring should be beautiful little petite coronas....and every now and then you'll get a swisher...or sadly,a backwoods...but you'll love 'em just the same....

19. Default

bpp, why are yout not answering everyone's questions????? CC has asked you questions and you don't answer! Please address...

bigpoppapuff Guest

not worth answering...imho..

Thread Information