Thread: Cls.....

bigpoppapuff Guest

Default Cls.....

while following your ongoing battle about the bible,i tried to find something....your intro...nobody knows anything about you....who are you??...where are you from??...etc etc....

now,if you did it and i missed it,i'm sorry....but i'd sure like to know...i'm certain that others would,as well..

I'm in the great state of Texas. I worked in a molecular biology lab as a research assistant, now I'm in medical school. I pop my head in here during study breaks.

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cls515 View Post
    I'm in the great state of Texas. I worked in a molecular biology lab as a research assistant, now I'm in medical school. I pop my head in here during study breaks.

Don't they teach you in Med School that Tobacco isn't good for you?

5. Default

probably, but in many terrorist camps they teach you that blowing yourself up is fun
    Life: Sexually transmitted, always fatal.

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

Quote Originally Posted by Evillepaintball View Post
    probably, but in many terrorist camps they teach you that blowing yourself up is fun

good shit!

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

Quote Originally Posted by cls515 View Post
    I worked in a molecular biology lab as a research assistant.
    What do you actually do? Being a researcher assistant, what do you actually do? Study DNA, run tests on field mice???
    "After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings."
    Brad Shaw

"Pull out a Montecristo at a dinner party and the political liberal turns into the nicotine facist."
    -- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy_Fan View Post
    What do you actually do? Being a researcher assistant, what do you actually do? Study DNA, run tests on field mice???
    Depends on what kind of lab you work in. I was involved with mostly sequencing dna.

LOl i'm still in pre-med at U of Michigan. I worked in a protein lab, modified proteins and then saw them do what they normally do and quantify it.

Quote Originally Posted by jiaguy View Post
    LOl i'm still in pre-med at U of Michigan. I worked in a protein lab, modified proteins and then saw them do what they normally do and quantify it.
    Enjoy your freedom. Really.

Thread Information