Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: how can i help???....

bigpoppapuff Guest

Default how can i help???....

rainbow,green or black spots on your cigars??......you ask....i help!!
    how to flavor your beads??.................................i offered suggestions...

anything else??......ask away!!....

when flavoring my beads with dog urine, should i spray them with a spray bottle or just hold the dog over them?

bigpoppapuff Guest

stop him in mid-pee if you're gonna hold him.....or just spray.....don't forget to aim him...

4. Default

Oh thank you for making this thread bpp!!!

Question, all of my cigars a dried out....how can I revive them???? Please help, URGENT!
    Last edited by godfather; 12-08-2005 at 01:09 PM.

You could start by telling me what this cocaine like dust stuff is at the bottom of my humidor. (Insert Zooted Smiley Face Here)

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    rainbow,green or black spots on your cigars??......you ask....i help!!
    how to flavor your beads??.................................i offered suggestions...

anything else??......ask away!!....
    N.O.L.A.

The inside of my refrigerator is starting to smell like cigars. Not that I don't mind - but the wife and kids are getting upset. Momma just the other day was bitching because the shrimp were tasting like CAO Moontrances... What do I do... Should I line the inside of the fridge with spanish cedar???

Oh - and my cigars are hard as rocks... Is that a normal part of the aging process???

7. Default

BPP, all my cigars are single!!!! How can I get them to flirt and eventually 'marry' ???????

Hex sent me a cigar, but I cant figure out which one of his girlfriends he used it on. He said I cant have any more untill I get the right answer, is it the 18, 19, or 20 year old? Please help, I did a taiste and smell test but I just cant figure it out.

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by godfather

Question, all of my cigars a dried out....how can I revive them???? Please help, URGENT!

dried out cigars??...not good.....take them into the shower with you....this should do the trick..

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rpcky16
    You could start by telling me what this cocaine like dust stuff is at the bottom of my humidor. )

that would be cocaine......be careful..

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    The inside of my refrigerator is starting to smell like cigars. Not that I don't mind - but the wife and kids are getting upset. Momma just the other day was bitching because the shrimp were tasting like CAO Moontrances... What do I do... Should I line the inside of the fridge with spanish cedar???

Oh - and my cigars are hard as rocks... Is that a normal part of the aging process???

whoa,george!!...too many questions....

1)....why not you take the top half...let momma and the kids have the bottom half....if they don't like that arrangement..tell 'em to walk!!..

2)if it was part of the aging process..they wouldn't be hard.....if you know what i mean...

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    BPP, all my cigars are single!!!! How can I get them to flirt and eventually 'marry' ???????

i suggest eharmonystogies....though the questions can be tedious...

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TheSilentChamber
    Hex sent me a cigar, but I cant figure out which one of his girlfriends he used it on. He said I cant have any more untill I get the right answer, is it the 18, 19, or 20 year old? Please help, I did a taiste and smell test but I just cant figure it out.

it would depend what part of florida the girl is from......panhandle girl are pretty stanky...

I smoked a cigar last night and can't remember anything else, but I woke up in a ditch with tire tracks across my legs. Do you think this might be a humidification issue?
    End of line.

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWidow
    I smoked a cigar last night and can't remember anything else, but I woke up in a ditch with tire tracks across my legs. Do you think this might be a humidification issue?

yes,absolutely...it is a question of too much humidity...i'm going out on a limb and say that tap water was used.....

the bigger question is...who did you get the cigar from and were your pants still on??....

Blog Entries

Yes oh wise one, I would like to know if you think fpdoc should banned from CigarSmokers?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

bigpoppapuff Guest

keep it on topic....fpdoc is on his way to invade a gi joe bb......

So I have about ten half-smoked cigars that I keep in my humidor. You know, so when I run out of cigars I can get some phillys, take out their tobacco and re-roll my padrons, anyway it's starting to smell funky. I was thinking of putting one of those little pine tree air fresheners you can get for cars in there. I figure it smells like pine, cedar is like pine, so this should work great!

What do you think?

I just got some tequila cognac infused Philly Dutch White Backwoods and was wondering if they were in a sick period because the tequila berry cognac flavor goes away after about 5sec. The box code is POS 05. Thanks.
    N.O.L.A.

Cello on or Cello off?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Thread Information