Thread: Best Cheap Cigars

1. Default Best Cheap Cigars

What in your opinion are the best cigarillos or cigars you could buy from convenience stores?

I'd probably have to go with none.

Only out of complete utter desperation and drunkeness will I light up a Black and Mild or Swishasweet.

As I mentioned in your other thread sometimes when I know I'll be drinking for an extended period with my cigarette smoking friends I'll pick up some Al Capones but that's about it.

Good cigar/cigarillo does NOT belong in the same sentence as convenience store try to find a local cigar shop.
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Otterland View Post
    What in your opinion are the best cigarillos or cigars you could buy from convenience stores?

duke...there are no good cigars that you can buy at a convenience store or gas station..unless you live in a state that allows 'em to sell premiums...i don't know where you live....how about telling us....and maybe things like how old you are and what you do.....

there are retail cigar stores that can be options,as well as on-line sites.....and re-read the thread....good options were already mentioned....

Have to go with none on this one bud. You can get pretty good bundles for cheap or some sancho's on line for around 35 bucks. Give those a whirl.

5. Default

I would rather not smoke if I had to smoke cheap cigars.

I'm such a virgin... Never tried a Swisher or a Black and Tan.
    Think I'm missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by planenut View Post
    I'm such a virgin... Never tried a Swisher or a Black and Tan.
    Think I'm missing something?

FUCK NO!!!!!! I can't believe at some point I actually thought they were decent... sometimes even when I'm farkin' schnockered and have one because there is no alternative I'll ditch it because it tastes like sheeeot.
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

I agree, even when I'm drunk and buy or bum a gas station or liquor store grade cigar, I end up taking a few puffs off it and pitching it in disgust One of my best friends smokes Black and Milds, and doesn't like good cigars. If he wasn't such a good friend I'd disown him

Well, a my local supermarket I can pick up H Upman, Montecristo, Punch and RyJ. At the off license accross from work I can get most major Cuban brands. Not cheap though.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    I would rather not smoke if I had to smoke cheap cigars.
    ditto 100%
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Blog Entries

Oh where oh where did Otterpuss go?

I wonder if he ever saw my new avatar!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information