Thread: Humidor Question

1. Default Humidor Question

I have been eyeballing a Daniel Marshall Ambiente humidor for quite some time now. Does anyone have any experience with these humidors? and are they worth the coin?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

2. Default

A humidor is just a wooden box,unless it is a total POS it will keep your cigars propery humidified for you. What you want to spend on one looking pretty is personal taste. Me ,I save my money for cigars and store em in a cooler. I used to love to watch people come in my local Tinder box and plunk down 1500$ for a humidor just to keep their macanudos in LOL. Keep your eye out for Sams Club to get a humi in for Christmas season,usually they are IDC boxes and less than 100$ and very good humidors. I got 2 last year on clearence for 15$ ea.

K7
    The older I get ,the better I was

3. Default

I have an ok humidor, which I'm having problems with, I just saw this black ambiente on a site called Bonita Smoke shop and thought it looked cool. It was on the expensive side which is why I figured I would ask if someone has one or has heard of them.

Coolidor's are great. I made one from one I got at walmart and some spanish cedar I found at Home Depot. Works remarkably well.

Thread Information