2 25.00%
  • Chateau Haut-Brion

3 37.50%
  • Chateau Latour

2 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Davidoff - Cuban

1. Talking Davidoff - Cuban

I recently smoked a Davidoff Dom Perignon, which I obtained through my newly formed online cigars business quality-cubans.com (hence the name).
    Boy what a smoke! It is pricey (around 210 USD per cigar, but it sure is worth every penny! The aroma is exquisite, an absolute beauty and it has the creamiest taste to match. Aged in cedar for 29 years, it is quite strong in taste but reeks of opulence,

Anyone else tried any lately?

Tell us what you think.

Cam

I personally prefer my cigars to be a bit more expensive than that, like I do.

Bloody trolls. I say ban them all.
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Why is this written this way on you website

Q uality. C uban. C igars

That is pretty stupid

5. Default

Oh, here we go again with this crap...

Ban please.

qual . . . who? naw, don't even remember 'em.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by quality-cubans
    I recently smoked a Davidoff Dogshit Perignon, which I obtained through my newly formed online cigars business quality-cubans.com (hence the name,pretty friggin witty,huh?).
    Boy what a smoke! It is pricey (around 710 USD per cigar, but it sure is worth every penny! The aroma is exquisite...hints of dog squats and anchovy, an absolute beauty and it has the creamiest taste to match. Aged in cedar for 129 years, it is quite strong in taste but reeks of opulence,

Tell us what you think.

Cam

wow!!...where can i get some...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by quality-cubans
    I recently smoked a Davidoff Dom Perignon, which I obtained through my newly formed online cigars business quality-cubans.com (hence the name).
    Boy what a smoke! It is pricey (around 210 USD per cigar, but it sure is worth every penny! The aroma is exquisite, an absolute beauty and it has the creamiest taste to match. Aged in cedar for 29 years, it is quite strong in taste but reeks of opulence,

Tell us what you think.

Cam
    In Amsterdam, you can get a cigar and a solid hour with a smoking hot hooker for $210.

I know, I know, what are you going to do with the OTHER 59 minutes and 42 seconds???

Don't let the door knock the hat off your ass on the way out.

bigpoppapuff Guest

i amuse me.......

Originally Posted by quality-cubans
    I recently smoked a Davidoff Dogshit Perignon, which I obtained through my newly formed online cigars business quality-cubans.com (hence the name,pretty friggin witty,huh?).
    Boy what a smoke! It is pricey (around 710 USD per cigar, but it sure is worth every penny! The aroma is exquisite...hints of dog squats and anchovy, an absolute beauty and it has the creamiest taste to match. Aged in cedar for 129 years, it is quite strong in taste but reeks of opulence,

Tell us what you think.

Cam......

I would post something, but I dont feel like it. Check back later.

A five minute walk from Cigars International.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    In Amsterdam, you can get a cigar and a solid hour with a smoking hot hooker for $210.

I know, I know, what are you going to do with the OTHER 59 minutes and 42 seconds???

58 minutes 37 seconds, thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck

Uhm, smoke the cigar?
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Blog Entries

PuroBrat

says "Don't pick on the poor guy you mean bastards!"
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

heh, I love santa clause on floating tricycle.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    i amuse me.......

Originally Posted by quality-cubans

Tell us what you think.

Cam......
    He needs to use your translator from now on Sid!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Moheganson Guest

I wouldn't know, I've never smoked any of those

A five minute walk from Cigars International.

I know the whole poll thing is a joke, but have any of our more well-travelled members ever had the opportunity to try a vintage Davidoff? How impossible is it for an average smoker to experiance this cigar at least once in a lifetime?

Thread Information