Thread: 300 bucks?!?!

1. Default 300 bucks?!?!

Two hundred and ninety nine dollars for a box of Hoyo churchills?! WHAT A PRICE ! aged 5 1/2 years! has to be the best buy on the net!

I found this great site here are some more prices :

132$ - Hoyo Coronations tubos - box of 25
    LE HOYO DES DIEUX SLB cab 50 - 388$
    PETIT ROBUSTO PACK OF THREE - 31$ USD - WILL SHIP TO USA?!

AN AMAZING SITE !!!! - find out more!
    its still under construction but it has amazing specials, and they are will to match and discount the competitors prices by 10 percent if their cigars are cheaper! take a look, i brought from them three times now!

http://pearsonsck.tripod.com - they use payapl, good guys!

Blog Entries

Please spare us the "I found this great site" bullshit when it's YOUR site.

It's perfectly okay to hawk your site here in the "MarketPlace" forum but don't play shill, okay?

Oh, why does your site say that you WILL NOT ship to the USA but your post here does?

Where are you located?

Oh and your price on HdM Churchills sucks. They can be found easily for $269.00 from a TRUSTWORTY vendor and for $242.00 from and even MORE trustworthy vendor.

Funny how you mention HdM Le Hoyo Des Dieux, one of my favorites but I can buy them for $322.00 anytime I want. Why should I spend $66.00 MORE to you when I have no idea who you are? Just wondering.....

A fair price for the Coronation Tubos is $106.00 but you're charging 30% MORE, WTF?
    I can also get three HdM Petit Robusto for less than $20.00 but those are shitty cigars so I wouldn't buy them anyway.

Caveat Emptor
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-09-2005 at 04:56 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information