Thread: Most expensive cigar?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Most expensive cigar?

People who know me from the board know that I am a connoisseur of a good cigar. Once of my main points in reviewing a cigar (on a more personal level) is the price. If it’s too expensive I'll usually look the other way. That being said: What is the most expensive cigar you have smoked? Was it worth its price?

the most expensive cigar i've smoke was those pinar 3000 which were $24 each. i say they were not worth it. great cigar, but i've had better for cheaper

what about you?
    Last edited by Drake; 03-03-2005 at 12:15 PM.

Default I would have to say........

mine would have been a Padron Anniversario. I think I paid around $15.00 for it a few years ago.

Would I buy them again? Not likely. Not unless I win the lottery.

Don't get me wrong. They are excellent cigars. But I have difficulty paying such prices for a cigar.

I was in a local shop recently and inquired about sun grown wrapped cigars and the gentleman pointed out a Davidoff at $22.00. I nearly hemoraged!

As Drake said, there are others that are better for a cheaper price!

Most expensive cigar i ever smoked was a birthday gift from my brother, a five pack of Cohiba sublimes ( around 40 bucks a stick ). was it an Incredible cigar? Absolutely. Impecible construction, draw, aroma, and combustion? you bet. Did it cause my knees to buckle and did it bring a tear to my eye when i finally had to put her to rest? You better believe it. Was it worth its price?

Nope

I do, however, suggest you try at least one of these smokes in your lifetime.
    With glasses high, we raised a cry - freedom had arrived

La Aurora 100 Anos Belicoso. Was it worth the money? I think so! Could I afford to smoke more then a couple of them in my lifetime? Probably not:(

I smoke Opus on a fairly regular basis. No, it isn't worth the price, but I get to say I am smoking an Opus (LOL!).

Most expensive I ever smoked was a pre-embargo RyJ I had while staying at the Venetian last August. I got it at the Davidoff store for a smidgeon over $400.

Thread Information