Now this is the BIG BOY of all coffee specials, I'm not even sure if I can fit all these beans in a Priority Mail box...but I'll try!

This special is for the true coffee whore or just a regular guy who wants to give the gift of coffee to a bunch of friend's and family.

Here's the line-up:

African Assassin
whole beans - dark roast - medium body
This coffee is a blend of five African beans; Ethiopian, Kenyan, Ugandan, Burundian and Malawi. These beans carry a medium body with a bright acidity and a hearty character that’s pleasingly sharp. So smooth, you won’t even hear them sneaking up on you!
regular 1/2 price $6.45

Kalossi Knock Out
whole beans - dark roast - full body
Similar to aged Sumatran coffee and slightly less acidic. Grown on the island of Celebes (Sumatra), Kalossi Knock Out is one of the world’s finest coffees. This is not a one punch wonder!
regular 1/2 price $6.45

Venezuelan Vendetta
whole beans - dark roast - full body
The aroma is powerful and intriguing. The dark roast taste is heavy and richer than most in the world, the finish is light with a hint of carmel. Venezuelan beans take no prisoners!
regular 1/2 price $6.45

Nicaraguan Knife Fight
(100% certified organic) whole beans - dark roast - full body
This particular coffee is roasted slow and dark, that gives it it’s characteristic bittersweet flavors, and delivers a heavy rich earthy aroma. The taste is full bodied with a heavy syrup finish and slight under tones
of wood. Cut into a bag and find out what it’s all about!
regular 1/2 price $6.45

Mexican Mayhem
From the high mountian region of Chiapas (100% certified organic) whole beans - dark roast - full body
This estate grown coffee is characterized by a light sweet aroma. The flavor is rich yet mellow with excellent body. The beans are big, dark and oily. There are wonderful high notes to the finish. These beans will have you speaking Spanish after the second cup!
regular 1/2 price $6.95

Medellin Mad Man
(100% certified organic) whole beans - dark roast - full body
These Colombian beans are the highest grade coffee available from South America. Full-bodied, very rich, very low acidity with carmel flavors throughout.*Juan Valdez had nothing to do with these beans!
regular 1/2 price $6.95

Brazilian Bombshell
(shade grown-organic) whole beans - dark roast - full body
From high up the mountain, these shade grown beauties are indeed the highest grade Brazilian beans available . Deep-bodied, very rich, carmel flavors with a smokey finish.*Dark and oily, you’ll know when they hit their target!
regular 1/2 price $6.95

Caribbean Cut Throat
whole beans - dark roast - deep body
Better than Jamaican Blue Mountain! It’s a dangerously smooth blend, with a hint of smokey nuttiness and a wide spectrum of flavors to the finish. Very deep body...a body to die for!
regular 1/2 price $7.95

The regular price of all 8 of these wonderful beans is $54.60, but I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse...all 8 bags for only $48.00 plus shipping. You'll be saving $6.60 which is like getting FREE shipping. That's enough money to buy a nice cigar!

Email or PM me if your interested and I'll take care of the rest...please remember to include your mailing address, that makes it alot easier to get the beans to you! :)

I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order...it doesn't get any easier!

Happy Holiday!
MrJerry