Nothing says the Holidays like a hot cup of World Class coffee...at least that's how I see it! :)

Here's a wonderful deal for you coffee hounds. Buy three pounds and I'll throw in a FREE 1/2 lb of Caribbean Cut Throat. Here's the line-up:

Medellin Mad Man
(100% certified organic) whole beans - dark roast - full body
These Colombian beans are the highest grade coffee available from South America. Full-bodied, very rich, very low acidity with carmel flavors throughout.*Juan Valdez had nothing to do with these beans!

Brazilian Bombshell
(shade grown-organic) whole beans - dark roast - full body
From high up the mountain, these shade grown beauties are indeed the highest grade Brazilian beans available. Deep-bodied, very rich, carmel flavors with a smokey finish.*Dark and oily, you’ll know when they hit their target!

Caribbean Cut Throat
whole beans - dark roast - deep body
Better than Jamaican Blue Mountain! It’s a dangerously smooth blend, with a hint of smokey nuttiness and a wide spectrum of flavors to the finish. Very deep body...a body to die for!

The regular price for these 3 1/2 lbs would be $46.80, but they can all be yours for only $38.85 plus shipping.

Email or PM me if your interested in getting your hands on these beans. Please remember to include you address.

I include an invoice with every order which is payable by check or money order.

Happy Holidays!
MrJerry