Thread: Package Arrived

Blog Entries

Default Package Arrived

Dear Santa,

Your reindeer hit my roof after avoiding all the missiles and planes launched from Randolph AFB, they are not expecting you until Dec 25! I’m floored by your generosity, I came very close to passing out, however that would be bad in my business. I got some very wonderful smokes and some really nice gifts.

Like many, looking on the box, I couldn’t tell who sent these to me. After opening the package, a really nice wine from IL was one of the few clues I had. I figured that I have it squared down to a few people, then the note on the back of the bag gave it away. The key word (revenge) told me all.

Thanks GG for the smokes and gifts. I’m very very humbled. As I type this, I really can’t say much more…

Just THANKS.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka
    Dear Santa,

Your reindeer hit my roof after avoiding all the missiles and planes launched from Randolph AFB, they are not expecting you until Dec 25! I’m floored by your generosity, I came very close to passing out, however that would be bad in my business. I got some very wonderful smokes and some really nice gifts.

Like many, looking on the box, I couldn’t tell who sent these to me. After opening the package, a really nice wine from IL was one of the few clues I had. I figured that I have it squared down to a few people, then the note on the back of the bag gave it away. The key word (revenge) told me all.

Thanks GG for the smokes and gifts. I’m very very humbled. As I type this, I really can’t say much more…

Just THANKS.

GG? Is that GG as in Greg Gaggenworth???

As it states in many of my reports: "R/O has no knowledge..."

Thread Information