Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Esplendidos For Sale

1. Default Esplendidos For Sale

Hello! I have a full box of 25 Cohiba Esplendidos available for sale....If you are interested, contact me with an offer.

They are still in their original box with seals, certificate and cedar sheet. The seals are present but have been lifted to ensure cigars were in good shape when I purchased them. They will be stored in my humidor to ensure their preservation until sold. This is your opportunity to purchase these very expensive/ desirable cigars at a fraction of the cost!

I am located in Oshawa, Ontario Canada....

Thanks!

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by tactile
    Hello! I have a full box of 25 Cohiba Esplendidos available for sale....If you are interested, contact me with an offer.

They are still in their original box with seals, certificate and cedar sheet. The seals are present but have been lifted to ensure cigars were in good shape when I purchased them. They will be stored in my humidor to ensure their preservation until sold. This is your opportunity to purchase these very expensive/ desirable cigars at a fraction of the cost!

Thanks!

Kevin

Are these in that beautiful glass top presentation box???

And just how much are these babies?

You jumped on the last batch. Move over cigar hog.

Pictures, Pictures, we want Pictures , is this it?
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Quote Originally Posted by tactile

Thanks!

Kevin
    you're in canada? i heard you guys get cubans a lot cheaper than we do. thanks for wanting to pass the savings along to us. very nice of you. i'll buy it for $5.

bigpoppapuff Guest

things that make you go mmmmmmmm......

7. Default

You folks keep the hell out of my way...These babies are mine.

Blog Entries

Holy momma!!

I've been looking around for these EXACT cigars, Cohiba Explendidos but usually, they're awfully expensive.

How much do you want for your box? Maybe we can make a deal.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I wanna see pics... I've got some money to get rid of!

bigpoppapuff Guest

we're CigarSmokers.com......and boy!!..do we love deals!!!!!

yowza!!!...

Blog Entries

Hmmmm, he says "if you are interested, contact me with an offer" well that sounds okay but tactile, I really think you should give us an amount you are looking to get for your cigars. I mean after all, we don't want to "contact" you with an offer that may be too low as to offend you and the LAST thing we want to do is upset someone like you who is offering our community some very nice cigars.

Also can you provide a picture of the box? That would really help things out here a great deal!!

Thanks again for joining our site and giving up the opportunity to possibly purchase some fine cigars, hopefully for a great price!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

bigpoppapuff Guest

seeing as i'm right at the peace bridge,i may just scoop all of you and pick 'em up for myself....sorry guys...i'm all over this...

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    seeing as i'm right at the peace bridge,i may just scoop all of you and pick 'em up for myself....sorry guys...i'm all over this...

This is BS!!! I was the first one to inquire about these beauties. How dare you rain on my parade!!!

NHCigar - I'll do a split with you. I know I grabbed the last ones so I want to be fair about it...

bigpoppapuff Guest

BS it may be george...but cohiba's are cohiba's!!!.....if i get these,i hope we can still be friends.....na-na-na-na-na!!!!

15. Default

LOL, that was his first post too. I wonder if it's going to be his last? Yall might have scared this helluva deal right off the table and it sucks because I am getting paid on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Holy momma!!

I've been looking around for these EXACT cigars, Cohiba Explendidos but usually, they're awfully expensive.

How much do you want for your box? Maybe we can make a deal.
    At a fraction of the cost!!!!

bigpoppapuff Guest

"where da cohiba'a at???".....

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    This is BS!!! I was the first one to inquire about these beauties. How dare you rain on my parade!!!

NHCigar - I'll do a split with you. I know I grabbed the last ones so I want to be fair about it...

Sounds great if tactile just stops by I'll wire him the cash asap!!

Woo Hoo I'm getting some Cohiba's, I'm getting some Cohiba's, na na na na na na, I'm getting some Cohiba's. Yeah.

bigpoppapuff Guest

not a chance...these babies are mine...all mine...none for any of ya!!!!...sorry....

I'm starting to suspect this sale is BS... Where the hell is Tactile and his Esplendido's??? He posts one time about a great deal to taunt us, and then he disappears...

I believe it was probably the overzealousness of BPP!!! I told you to STFU, Sid!!! Me and NH coulda been knee deep in Cohiba's if it wasn't for you... Focker!!!

Thread Information