Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ban SFG75?

Blog Entries

Default Ban SFG75?

You know how this works.

2. Default

Ban him...Forever and a day.

reaganyouth84 Guest

He is back? What has he done since he has been back?

-Mike

If his current position was taken hours or even a day after the melt down then I would have voted 30 days, but now its too late.

Dam, I was looking forward to seeing how people voted on this one.

I just want to understand why does he come back.
    Remember to breathe

See ya Scroto!

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

I say Ban him...... this place does not have too many asshats and I would like to keep it that way....

Just because he came back with his tail between his legs does not mean we should welcome him with open arms........

See ya Scotty
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

8. Default

I've read the archives and I'm also sick of the amount of new people that have come in here lately with negative attitudes. I'd like to keep this place asshat free, ban him.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Porthos
    I just want to understand why does he come back.
    I actually agree with this. It seems to me that he is so hated here and on other boards that it is beyond stupid for him to return. Seriously any intelligent person would have seen this request for a ban coming. So mainly I just want to know what's going through the guys head.

As far as a ban goes I wasn't round during the whole situation so i think the guys that were have more right than me to say bag the bastard and it seems like more than enough have.

I'm not going to vote becaue I wasnt here when all this went on. But I think if he wants to come back, answer for what he did... let him. If he fuck up again, then ban him, but let him explain himself first and see if he can regain something around here insted of shooting him on entrance.

Blog Entries

LMAO!!! jps votes "yes" because he doesn't want him on CU and BPP just wants Scotty around so we can taunt him Sid, there is something against "cruel and unusual punishment" somewhere so I can't condone that.

Oh, I could go on and on and on and on but I'll just leave Scotty with this ONE statement to reflect on for a while:

Scotty, remember your "strikes"? Well, what goes around comes around.....

Hey Scotty, what was the REAL meaning behind your Sig Tag "Carthago Delenda Est" a while back? Looks like you've got about 12 hours left to answer this one......
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-12-2005 at 06:02 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

12. Default

This has to be the worst lopsided boot up scrottys ass he has ever had. Damn boy you suck.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    and BPP just wants Scotty around so we can taunt him
    Same with me. Let him stay! You guys didn't ban him last time for him to run off...

Hey Scotty, are you gunna say Fuck CigarSmokers too after all this, or is that just CigarPass...???

Blog Entries

Okay, for those of you who want to keep him around for the entertainment value and to taunt then YOU will have to do it, I'm not going to say a word to him.

I STILL say those who are supporting "NO BAN" are promoting cruel and unusual punishment for Scotty. I just say make it a quick and clean "off with his head" but you guys just want to impale him, disembowel him then draw and quarter him.

Either way, he's dead so why make him suffer?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I vote ban. If we had the banning policy before he left I'm pretty sure he would have been banned back then.

This is more lopsided than a fat kid sitting alone on one end of the see-saw.

LMAO!!! jps votes "yes" because he doesn't want him on CU.....

Unfortunately for SFG jps's vote doesn't count.

Hey Scotty, what was the REAL meaning behind your Sig Tag "Carthago Delenda Est" a while back? Looks like you've got about 12 hours left to answer this one......

That's a damn good question - and a good start to coming clean / repenting for past sins...

I'm afraid there's very little chance we're going to see a leopard change it's spots. Again, I may be wrong - there is still hope - but I highly doubt it...

Prove me wrong, Scotty....

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    Unfortunately for SFG jps's vote doesn't count.

I gotta be honest - I really don't think it matters...

Thread Information