Thread: Try this out....

1. Default Try this out....

Recently I have come across one cigarette site. The prices seemed to me very attractive and I ordered 1 box. I never ordered cigarettes by the Internet before. It seemed to me very convenient. And I highly recommend you to visit this site<SITE REMOVED>.
    Last edited by Cigar Jack; 12-15-2005 at 11:50 PM.

2. Default

welcome to CS ,douchebag spammer. Do you take Monoply Money because if you do I have approx. 154,655$ to spend on ciggies. Also you non english speaking dumass try a better foreign jibberish to English translator software program.

Enjoy your stay ,Regards Kevin7.Official dumass welcoming comittie President
    The older I get ,the better I was

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by galastore
    Recently I have come across one cigarette site. The prices seemed to me very attractive and I ordered 1 box. I never ordered cigarettes by the Internet before. It seemed to me very convenient. And I highly recommend you to visit this site www.galastore.com.
    saving post for posterity
    The older I get ,the better I was

Seriously why in the hell would you spam a board saying I just happened across this great site and the site just happens to have the same name as you handle here. What a jackass.

from the future. here are tonights winning lotto numbers

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    Enjoy your stay ,Regards Kevin7.Official dumass welcoming comittie President

C
    Smokey the bear says:.....

Quote Originally Posted by galastore
    Recently I have come across one cigarette site. The prices seemed to me very attractive and I ordered 1 box. I never ordered cigarettes by the Internet before. It seemed to me very convenient. And I highly recommend you to visit this site<SITE REMOVED>.

TOOL
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

And if you signed up in May of 05 and just made your 1st post yesterday can we expect the same rapid response to customer service inquires?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    And if you signed up in May of 05 and just made your 1st post yesterday can we expect the same rapid response to customer service inquires?
    I may be wrong but I think when this douchebag spammer signed up in may, she made a similar post that was promptly removed but I'm not sure........

Spammers are fun!!! They're a lot less harful than fpdoc and scotty, that's for sure

Does anyonw know where I can get lamps on line?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    They're a lot less harful than fpdoc and scotty, that's for sure
    That's HARMFUL

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    I may be wrong but I think when this douchebag spammer signed up in may, she made a similar post that was promptly removed but I'm not sure........

Spammers are fun!!! They're a lot less harful than fpdoc and scotty, that's for sure

Does anyonw know where I can get lamps on line?
    ..Not only do I know where you can get lamps online - but I know where you can get some FREE lamps!!!

...except that focker was supposed to be researching good deals on hard to find cigars and he's still not gotten back to me... Focker!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    ..Not only do I know where you can get lamps online - but I know where you can get some FREE lamps!!!

...except that focker was supposed to be researching good deals on hard to find cigars and he's still not gotten back to me... Focker!!!!
    Hey George, I posted that link in the "Humor" forum so people will know what we're talking about when we talk about the free lamps.

CLICK HERE
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-16-2005 at 05:42 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    That's HARMFUL
    Goddam wireless keyboard.........

It's going back to Staples later today.......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information