Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calling Out thepyrofish

1. Default

I was just wondering, when it comes to box-passes, trades, etc., what is a good turn-around time? How long is too long when it comes to sending the smokes to the next person?

I just ask because I have never done this before.
    "I Smoke in Moderation.... Just One Cigar at a Time." Mark Twain

2. Default

Get the box one day,take and put,mail out box following day that the PO is open . Any other delay except for emergencies is just being a sorry drag assed dork. You don't play in box passes and lollygag around. In My Arrogant Opinion of course :)
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    Get the box one day,take and put,mail out box following day that the PO is open . Any other delay except for emergencies is just being a sorry drag assed dork. You don't play in box passes and lollygag around. In My Arrogant Opinion of course :)
    If I did a box pass, your the first asshole I'm inviting.

Blog Entries

Good job:

pyro
    Shagaroo
    Hefty
    Kevin7
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    Less flapping your yap and more time reading over things that were already explained Shaggy-poo-poo. Post padder!
    Ah, go piss up a rope ya goob. That was after 14 hours of no power with ice everywhere. I finally broke and went to my folks house and used their computer. Finally got power back on after 26 1/2 hours. It's still in the 50's in my fockin' house!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Ah, go piss up a rope ya goob. That was after 14 hours of no power with ice everywhere. I finally broke and went to my folks house and used their computer. Finally got power back on after 26 1/2 hours. It's still in the 50's in my fockin' house!
    Uh oh, Shagaroo is going to have a meltdown from my constructive criticism....

Are you cold Shaggy? C'mere and give Daddy a holiday hug...

...happy holidays!

Uh oh, Shagaroo is going to have a meltdown from my constructive criticism....

Are you cold Shaggy? C'mere and give Daddy a holiday hug...

...happy holidays!
    Somebody shoot me!

8. Default

Somebody shoot me!
    Ok! (omit the admin banner part)

Ok! (omit the admin banner part)

10. Default

14 hours of no power with ice everywhere. It's still in the 50's in my fockin' house! Please, warm me up!

I was wondering if the Canadian Post Office usually takes this long to deliver a package? I have been waiting for three weeks now. These things are going to be so dry by the time they get here. Has anyone else had to wait this long with shipping to and from Canada? This whole experience has defiantly made me never want to send or order anything from Canada ever again.
    Last edited by rpcky16; 12-27-2005 at 01:30 AM.
    N.O.L.A.

I got your PM, and answered, but I'll post it up here too. I am very pissed with the length of time this is taking, so I'm resending this week on my day off. Express with tracking. Damn Post is making me look even worse than I already made myself..mumble mumble.

EDIT: And no, both times I have recieved packages form the US they have taken only a little over a week, I was pleasantly suprised. This whole deal has seriously made me reconsider doing any trades and such on here until I go to Florida next year.

Thread Information