Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Cigars for everybody

Great gesture! I am in. As for the wait . . . how can I complain about free cigars. Thanks and have a Merry Christmas!
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    i didn't get a confirmation email
    I still haven't received a confirmation email . Anyone get these cigars yet ?

Done and Thanks !

I already have a short supply of your Maduros from an order I placed with your company a couple weeks back, so I opted for natural this time.

Happy Holidays, indeed.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders
    Done and Thanks !

I already have a short supply of your Maduros from an order I placed with your company a couple weeks back, so I opted for natural this time.

Happy Holidays, indeed.

If you smoked one ...How about a review?

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    If you smoked one ...How about a review?

Fair enough, Sarge.

I smoked a vintgage Maduro (Petite Corona size) on the way home from a X-mas party last Saturday. The Shakespeares are nicely crafted, with few blemishes and a pretty wrapper. The burn was tight and even throughout. This is a very robust smoke for a medium bodied stick. Honestly, I found it to be quite strong and would not recommend the Maduro for a beginner. The aroma was also very pleasant! I would give it an 8.5 rating and am looking forward to trying the Natural style.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

6. Default

Cool...I got mine in the Maduro version. Thanks for the review. Now if it will only arrive.

A five minute walk from Cigars International.

Shakespeare, why does it say 19 in New Jersey? Did they just change the law now? I won't have to worry about it in two months, though.

8. Default

I am always up for a freebie...thanks

I got this:
    Sorry, sending the email to request your confirmation failed, please click "Reload" to try again. If it still does not work, it may be because you are listed on our "Black List", which means that you cannot receive emails from our newsletter system. In that case, please contact the administrator.
    If it's not too late I would appreciate some help on this, if you are willing to ship free stuff to Canada. If not, I may just have to buy some.

Aw bolluck, I'm such an impatient sucker. I placed an order, so you don't have to worry about sending any freebies...Unless you really want to ;)
    Last edited by thepyrofish; 12-27-2005 at 01:41 AM.

Hey guys. Thanks for the continued interest in Shakespeare Cigars.

We had a few bumps in the road with the server. I got a few PMs. Some people did not get the confirmation email. Everybody has been manually confirmed, whether they PM'd me about or not.

It seems like the form went down last night. As I type this, we are trying to get it fixed. Please check back later today.

Sorry for the inconvenience. It figures it would happen when the whole company took a few days off for holiday vacation.

Krautle87 - There is a bill in NJ to raise the age to 19 for buying tobacco products. We included NJ in there in anticipation of the law passing. Don't worry. When we verify age, we are set at 18 for NJ until the law passes, even though it says 19 on the form.

thepyrofish - Thanks for the order!
    Smoke 'Em If Ya Got 'Em and if you don't, Get 'em at:
    http://www.buyshakespeares.com

The form is back up.

very cool! Can't wait t try one!

Nice, Shakespeare. Very good form indeed.

Did any of you guys receive the first newsletter yesterday? There's a follow-up on the freebies and a special offer for newsletter subscribers only.

We are planning on sending these twice a month to include anything new, and an exclusive special just for subscribers.

Any feedback, good or bad is welcome to let us know if we are doing the right thing, or need to improve.

Thanks.

15. Default

I got it.

I got it also.

Blog Entries

I got it also...

I got it..

I got mine too -
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Just signed up for this as well .....I do enjoy the way this works! I also agree that this is a great marketing idea!

Drew
    "There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar. "
    Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Thread Information