Thread: UT defeats UT

reaganyouth84 Guest

Default UT defeats UT

I know, the title sounds odd, but the unranked University of Tennessee men's basketball team beat the 7th ranked University of Texas men's team in Texas today. This game wasn't even close, Tennessee lead by 20+ points for most of the game and won with the final score of 95-78. I'm not a big basketball fan, but is Texas just overrated?

-Mike

Moheganson Guest

Texas is over rated.

Duke destroyed them last week.

Did you see who's #2 in the country?

Gators are #6

The Longhorns are overrated but they are such a young team. Two seniors, three juniors...the team will come around. I think Duke is the best team in the league now. I think Gonzaga is the second best even though the polls don't think so. When all their guys are healthy and playing, they can hang with anyone.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cls515
    The Longhorns are overrated but they are such a young team. Two seniors, three juniors...the team will come around. I think Duke is the best team in the league now. I think Gonzaga is the second best even though the polls don't think so. When all their guys are healthy and playing, they can hang with anyone.

If you want to see a young team then check out UNC. They had like a total of 7 points come back from last year's Title Game. So pretty much, they lost their entire starting 5. OUCH!!

Blog Entries

YEAH RIGHT!!

So tell me, who is the team that's currently ranked 2nd in the nation right now? When you find the answer to that question tell me if Gonzaga beat them or lost to them. Maybe they can "hang" with them but did they BEAT them?

This is a loaded question so do your research and get back to me, okay?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-19-2005 at 04:54 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Iced T Guest

Go Red Sox.

...And Patriots...

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    YEAH RIGHT!!

So tell me, who is the team that's currently ranked 2nd in the nation right now? When you find the answer to that question tell me if Gonzaga beat them or lost to them. Maybe they can "hang" with them but did they BEAT them?

This is a loaded question so do your research and get back to me, okay?
    UConn is currently ranked second and they beat Gonzaga by one basket. The Zags have a guard named Raivio who had an off game. I don't think it would happen twice, and I also think Gonzaga is better than UConn. If you think about it, that would make them the second best team, at least in my opinion.

Blog Entries

UConn is currently ranked second and they beat Gonzaga by one basket. The Zags have a guard named Raivio who had an off game. I don't think it would happen twice, and I also think Gonzaga is better than UConn. If you think about it, that would make them the second best team, at least in my opinion.
    Did you watch the game or just see the final score? UCONN dominated them for most of the game, they got a little sloppy down the stretch and let Gonzaga back into it. If UCONN were to play Gonzaga again, they'd clean the floor up with them.

Florida or any other team in the top ten could beat Gonzaga any day of the week. Gonzaga LOST to #19 Washington and is now ranked 11th in the ESPN/USA Today poll. If you think about it, that would make them the 20th best team, at least in my opinion.

Would you like to bet some cigars on the Memphis game? I say Memphis will beat Gonzaga
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I'll take Gonzaga. Should be a good game.

Blog Entries

I'll take Gonzaga. Should be a good game.
    Okay!! Exactly what cigars are you putting up?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

OH YEAH!! I think we're on for a nice friendly bet!!

GO MEMPHIS!!!

TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

12. Default

its been a long time that the mens bb team is ranked better then the football team

Thread Information