Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Cigar Deals - Padron 26', Butera, Ashton CrazyCigarDeals.com

TBScigars Guest

Exactly correct. My forum, my rules. A group of people signed up on SC and instantly started slamming Oblik and Carlos in public view. These new members had no intention of being a long standing member and their only purpose was to cause problems. Oblik and Carlos had been members for some time and never caused a problem.

A few of the new members were not banned because they were not rude and posted some decent messages, and still in fact have a membership today. However, those who signed up for the exclusive reason to slam two of our members were banned and the posts deleted. There was no "questioning" by anyone, it was a bunch of electronic henchmen looking to hang someone.

Again, in ENGLISH... Your problem with users on a different forum is YOUR PROBLEM. While the warning as you call it, was appreciated, several other users were not warning anyone. The posts were down right offensive, and actually threatening in one case. As a system administrator, I have an obligation to stop such activity...which I did. The "rush
    of new users who contributed to StogieChat in a positive way remained. Those who were posting rude comments and threats were banned. Any admin would agree.

Am I upset, yes, of course. You keep insisting that we did something wrong.

Protecting scammers? To date, there has not been any scam on our forum. Provide some clear facts as to who scammed you via our forum and I will glady investigate. If its not on our forum, then you should be pointing your finger elsewhere. You want to talk about credibility.... show some facts cc86.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Goddam, you are something else aren't you?

Can you read and understand English? People on your site questioned the fact that Oblik was a scammer and a thief and you BANNED a whole lot of people and deleted all the posts.

No one is "blaming" you for a "pass gone bad" but what you ARE being criticized for is banning people, deleting posts, protecting scammers and being rude to people on your board who did not violate your rules. You are proving my point that your are completely unreasonable and irrational and I would highly recommend to others against doing any business with you or having anything to do with your lame "stogiechat" site because it's obviously run by someone (you) who cannot control his temper or act in a fair or rational manner.

2. Default

Time to ban another douchebag . You are one arrogant sonofabitch for a fucking retailer. Myself,I am pretty mellow for an asshole BB poster.

BTW douchebag ,all 5 of my locals have 1926 in stock at or below MSRP
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TBScigars
    Exactly correct. My forum, my rules. A group of people signed up on SC and instantly started slamming Oblik and Carlos in public view. These new members had no intention of being a long standing member and their only purpose was to cause problems. Oblik and Carlos had been members for some time and never caused a problem.

A few of the new members were not banned because they were not rude and posted some decent messages, and still in fact have a membership today. However, those who signed up for the exclusive reason to slam two of our members were banned and the posts deleted. There was no "questioning" by anyone, it was a bunch of electronic henchmen looking to hang someone.

Again, in ENGLISH... Your problem with users on a different forum is YOUR PROBLEM. While the warning as you call it, was appreciated, several other users were not warning anyone. The posts were down right offensive, and actually threatening in one case. As a system administrator, I have an obligation to stop such activity...which I did. The "rush
    of new users who contributed to StogieChat in a positive way remained. Those who were posting rude comments and threats were banned. Any admin would agree.

Am I upset, yes, of course. You keep insisting that we did something wrong.

Protecting scammers? To date, there has not been any scam on our forum. Provide some clear facts as to who scammed you via our forum and I will glady investigate. If its not on our forum, then you should be pointing your finger elsewhere. You want to talk about credibility.... show some facts cc86.
    I can't give you facts and you know it because you deleted the posts. Easy for you to say because you know I can't prove it. This is why I hate scumbag sites like yours who delete posts and hide the evidence.

NO ONE threatened anyone and you know it yet you continue to lie about it.

Protecting Oblik is indeed protecting a scammer. If you think that's okay great, and you wonder why most people think your site is a joke. And no, not "any" admin would agree, thankfully most admins are not like you and actually welcome and appreciate a "heads up" in situations like this.

You reinstated the memberships once you realized that you had lost your temper, over reacted and that those people (me being one of them) had indeed NOT violated any of your published board policies.

If you're not astute enough to realize that people who lie, scam and steal on other sites are not YOUR problem then WOW, you are truly misguided.

Take your "my forum, my rules" shitty attitude the hell on outta here, I will request that our site admin start your banning poll ASAP because it's perfectly clear that you are only here to lie, cause trouble, post about cigars that you don't have (the 1926s) and to just keep causing controversy and fights with our members here.

We don't need that, not here anyway.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

One more BS post out of you and we'll request a banning poll for you!
    Banning poll requested as promised!

I warned you TBS but you in your typical, nasty, flame-filled, arrogant manner just can't help yourself, can you?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

TBScigars Guest

Hey Bill (CoventryCat86),

Thanks for the order. I see that you ordered our last box of the 1926 #6 Maduros...

Being that you seem to hate us so much, I don't quite understand why the sudden change to place an order. Especially while you are running a poll to ban us from this forum as you stated a post or two ago.

All I wanted to do was offer some deals to everyone here. So does this mean this is over with now?

LMFAO!!!!!

Exactly correct. My forum, my rules.
    Well - this isn't your site, and it's not your rules. We don't protect scammers here. Go back over to your site and do your flaming and protecting over there
    . I, for one, don't appreciate your attitude here.

Blog Entries

Thanks for the order. I see that you ordered our last box of the 1926 #6 Maduros...

Being that you seem to hate us so much, I don't quite understand why the sudden change to place an order. Especially while you are running a poll to ban us from this forum as you stated a post or two ago.

All I wanted to do was offer some deals to everyone here. So does this mean this is over with now?
    What the HELL are you talking about? I did NOT order any cigars from you and I'm not running a poll. I sent a PM to the site admin per the board rules here requesting that a poll be started regarding banning you. It's up to him to decide what to do next. It's actually a pretty good system here.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-19-2005 at 01:21 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

OK I stay out of most things until someone does something truly stupid and this definitely fits the classification. You're going to have to post some pretty serious damn evidence to back this statement up, it's pretty clear to me otherwise that this is just a post to try and mar CC's credibility in the community's eyes. Too bad you picked one of the more respected members huh? Right now you're just some jackass trying to make money off of me by selling smokes, CC on the other hand is a BOTL that I talk to and joke with pretty normally and I would take his word over yours any day of the week. CC says he didn't order a damn thing from you and if he says that you can bet your ass I'm going to believe it. I seriously doubt he would order a damn thing from someone who protected a guy like Oblik that he dislikes so much, it doesn't matter what prices you have.

I vote ban on this lying dickhead on principle.

Go piss up a rope scumbag!

What the HELL are you talking about? I did NOT order any cigars from you and I'm not running a poll. I sent a PM to the site admin per the board rules here requesting that a poll be started regarding banning you. It's up to him to decide what to do next. It's actually a pretty good system here.
    i'm axious to see a response to this

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    i'm axious to see a response to this
    I am too. From what I understand, this lying POS was in chat last night shooting his mouth off and when he was asked to back up his statements (his lies), he cited "confidentiality"

Really now TBS? If you were to follow your own rules and had any sense of ethics, you would not have PUBLICLY posted anything in the first place.

If I wasn't clear the first time, I'll say it again:

I DID NOT BUY ANY CIGARS FROM TBSCigars
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Hey TBS (aka StogieChat) I see you posted your "deals" on ClubStogie but for some reason you forgot about CigarPass.

Any particular reason you didn't post there?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

I am too. From what I understand, this lying POS was in chat last night shooting his mouth off and when he was asked to back up his statements (his lies), he cited "confidentiality"

Really now TBS? If you were to follow your own rules and had any sense of ethics, you would not have PUBLICLY posted anything in the first place.

If I wasn't clear the first time, I'll say it again:

I DID NOT BUY ANY CIGARS FROM TBSCigars

That's what I asked him about in chat last night and after he ignored that and several other questions I logged off.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    That's what I asked him about in chat last night and after he ignored that and several other questions I logged off.
    what a piece

This is exactly why I started this thread

Banning this clown is fine with me.

TBScigars Guest

Well Bill J., then please explain how I have an order pending shipment to your address, with your phone number. It was placed online yesterday while you were sitting there making your statements. I don't think Sophie placed the order..you know who Sophie is, as I called and talked to a person in the household concerning the order. Funny how Sophie has a son with your name, who lives there, with your birthdate. Should I call and ask for you at 9337, or 9020? This matter needs settled.

For those of you who want proof, you have to understand as well that I cannot post every detail about the transaction due to privacy concerns. But I'm calling Bill to the plate after what he has said about me in pubilc...then he goes and places an order. Age check services do not lie about people, ages, etc. because its used to determine if a buyer is of legal age. If a person does not live at a specific address, with the correct birthdate, then it comes up invalid. You live where the order was billed to, and to be delivered to. Born in 1961 and living on Rxxxx Road. Those of you who really know this guy, well, there you go.

So please explain to everyone how there is an order with your last name, address, and same date of birth as you... who placed an order for Padron cigars just moments after I posted that a box was available in the thread you were so commited to slam? Upon calling to confirm the order with Sophie, she is sleeping all day...but I'm given a number to talk to Bill since he orders stuff all the time. Go figure.

Blog Entries

Well Bill J., then please explain how I have an order pending shipment to your address, with your phone number. It was placed online yesterday while you were sitting there making your statements. I don't think Sophie placed the order..you know who Sophie is, as I called and talked to a person in the household concerning the order. Funny how Sophie has a son with your name, who lives there, with your birthdate. Should I call and ask for you at 9337, or 9020? This matter needs settled.

For those of you who want proof, you have to understand as well that I cannot post every detail about the transaction due to privacy concerns. But I'm calling Bill to the plate after what he has said about me in pubilc...then he goes and places an order. Age check services do not lie about people, ages, etc. because its used to determine if a buyer is of legal age. If a person does not live at a specific address, with the correct birthdate, then it comes up invalid. You live where the order was billed to, and to be delivered to. Born in 1961 and living on Rxxxx Road. Those of you who really know this guy, well, there you go.

So please explain to everyone how there is an order with your last name, address, and same date of birth as you... who placed an order for Padron cigars just moments after I posted that a box was available in the thread you were so commited to slam? Upon calling to confirm the order with Sophie, she is sleeping all day...but I'm given a number to talk to Bill since he orders stuff all the time. Go figure.
    I still have no idea what you're talking about. Did I place the order? No I did not. I have no idea who placed this alleged order, as it certainlly wasn't anyone living here. You have not called my house today and you are lying about speaking to anyone here.

You are so full of crap with your "privacy concerns" because you sure seem to be violating them with the crap you're posting here.

I don't know what you're up to but my birthdate is in my profile on plenty of cigar sites and my phone number along with my address is not unlisted so if you think you're fooling anyone, you're seriously mistaken.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-19-2005 at 07:31 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

18. Default

Why are we dealing with an asshat from a sitefull of dumshits(based on one of their Admin being a douchebag)? I dont go there but Blodick is a menber? WTF is up with that.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

LMAO@ Kevin!

You're right Kevin, we should just let him babble on and on and on. At first I was concerned because I said to myself "How did he find my mother's name?" but I did a ten second google search on my address and phone number (which I've posted on cigar sites over the years) and I found the information in no time. Of course lots of the information that's on line about me, my family, our mailing addresses and actual residences is wrong but TBS believes anything he sees because after all, IT'S ON THE INTERNET!!!

So then I think "Oh my, I shouldn't post my personal information on the internet because look what happens!! " To that I say, "big deal"

TBS, I hope you're having fun because I sure am and your attempts to impress us with your private investigator tactics and your continued attempts to insist that I ordered cigars from you is really getting kinda old.

I suppose I might think different if I see any "strange" charges on any of my credit cards but I can almost guarantee that won't happen.

You continue to whine about me "slamming" your thread. Yes BigSmokingSmileyHeadedBlowhardDude or Ed or whatever you want to call yourself, you're a lying blowhard who has a short fuse, who bans people for no good reason and runs a lame cigar site aka StogieChat. That’s what I think about you and your site, I've said it before and I'll keep saying it. If you think that making up stories about how I ordered cigars from you changes my opinion of you and your StogieChat site, then go ahead and lie some more because it will never change my opinion.

Oh and here's some advice for ya, free of charge:

If you want to sign up on a new cigar site posting your specials trying to find new customers for your business, being rude and insulting them probably won't get you very far. Also, posting that you have "Padron 1926" as a teaser to get people to click the link to your site only to find that "Available = 0" is pretty underhanded and sleazy. Moheganson asked you about this and you admitted that they were sold BEFORE you posted your wares here AND on ClubStogie. Not a good way to operate.

You also have a huge problem with people who disagree with you. You're thin skinned and get all defensive and start shooting your mouth off, acting like some big shot blowhard asshole then whine like a bitch giving birth to a bowling ball when someone calls you on your BS. Why ANYONE would ever want to have anything to do with StogieChat is totally beyond me

Of course you'll come back with more of your lies, BS and general nastiness but you go right ahead and do that as you'll only be digging your hole deeper here which means your banning poll will start that much sooner.

Or you could just STFU, your choice......

Why are you even here? Do you ENJOY being an internet troll? Why not go back to StogieChat where you can ban people and be a big shot? You're nothing here and never will be. Just go away.......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

I dunno... I would think there would be PLENTY of customers on Stogie Chat... So why come here to sell his wares???

...and why would he lie about a sale???

You are one STRANGE dude, TBS....

Thread Information