Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Cigar Deals - Padron 26', Butera, Ashton CrazyCigarDeals.com

Personally, I think if CC were to buy a box of 26s from you while he was spanking you for being a POS, it was a pretty fucking slick move on his part. Getting good sticks for a good price + outing you for a dick who allows BOTLs take it in the shorts = two birds (or rather, one bird and one turd) with one stone.

I also think that the way you've gone around resurrecting old threads so you can "impart" your vast knowledge (read: leg hump) about cigars is nothing more than cynical patronization of the members of this board.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    Personally, I think if CC were to buy a box of 26s from you while he was spanking you for being a POS, it was a pretty fucking slick move on his part. Getting good sticks for a good price + outing you for a dick who allows BOTLs take it in the shorts = two birds (or rather, one bird and one turd) with one stone.

I also think that the way you've gone around resurrecting old threads so you can "impart" your vast knowledge (read: leg hump) about cigars is nothing more than cynical patronization of the members of this board.

LMFAO!! I wish I was that smart but alas, I am not........
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

3. Default To TBSCigars, From Santa

Blog Entries

BANNED!

Fantastic job Hex

I already had my sig tag updated in anticipation.

This scumbag posted the same link on ClubStogie and I pointed out the same thing there that Moheganson did here and that was that he didn't actually HAVE any Padron1926s but he just posted that as a "teaser" to get people to click his link. This was also noticed by a few other ClubStogie members.

The posts and threads have since been removed which I think is unfortunate because THIS was our main concern with TBSCigars in the first place, he's a dishonest and untrustworthy liar advertising cigars that he does not have. The evidence is here for everyone to see, right out in the open.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-23-2005 at 04:20 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Oh my, looky what I found on CigarWeekly:

TBSCigars steps on his dick on CigarWeekly

This guy is a low life scumbag of the highest order, blatantly violating their board policy against advertising. CigarWeekly only allows RETAILERS WHO PAY to post on their site in their retailer's section. This explains why TBSCigars stopped posting there three years ago, there was NOTHING in it for him to post on CigarWeekly so he left. Now he's looking for other cigar boards that do not have a similar policy to he can sell his cigars.

For those of you who cannot read the CigarWeekly site, here's what TBS posted:

Dear CW & Members,

I would like to apologize to the owners of CW about the post we made about the grand opening contest on our new site. We merely wanted to extend to everyone the opportunity to join in the grand opening contest and visit the new site.

Since CW is an open forum and does not charge for membership, we never thought that our site would be considered "competition". Especially since we have several categories that are different and may be of interest to cigar smokers. I honestly felt that the website would be viewed as another open forum that fellow cigar smokers could talk about cigars and other issues on some topics that are not covered on CW.

I will respect your unposted "rules" about not listing another cigar forum on your forum. Additionally, I apologize for the previous post to your members about our grand opening contest and forum which we thought would be of interest to them.

StogieChat

Edited by - tbs-cigars on 10/12/2002 01:10:43 AM
    Don't you love the shitty "attitude" in his post? "I will respect your 'unposted' rules" LMFAO you're damned right you will you LOSER!!! This guy is confrontational, arrogant, ignorant, nasty and always thinks he's right.

Once again, this guy is pure slime.......
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-23-2005 at 04:35 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Moheganson Guest

I highly doubt he REALLY ever had any Padron 1926s to sell in the first place.

He posted this same thing on ClubStogie and when a few members noticed the he indeed did not actually have any Padron 1926s for sale, the mods deleted the thread.

No truth in advertising, that's for sure.

Hey guys, thanks for making this all go away...I thought I was going to go figgin blind reading all that.

I think I'd be living under a bridge somewhere if I treated my client's the way TBS does.

I love the smell of bleach on the floor....it means the place has just been cleaned up!!

8. Default

Nice to see you guys took the trash out. TBS was at CigarPass.com about a year or so ago, and he was quickly banned for his less than professional behavior. Not sure how someone like this remains in business. The guy has a very poor attitude, and is definately not the type of person I would ever consider doing business with. Not someone to be trusted.

He's doing a damn good job at getting banned from every reputable cigar forum out there. Too bad LTC isn't still around...

Good job...

Blog Entries

WOW, I musta missed something regarding TBS Rod, thanks for bringing these guys up to date.

For those of you who don't know, "PassThis" is Rod, the owner of CigarPass
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Default Saved for posterity!!

From ClubStogie,
    Another newbie to the forum (CLICK THIS LINK)
    TBSCigars intro thread!! Saved here for posterity just in case some posts get deleted. ClubStogie already deleted his thread there which was identical to this one here where he was trying to sell cigars he didn't have.

Originally Posted by CoventryCat86, 12/21/05
    DANGER !!!

"ET" on StogieChat, huh? You're the site owner and admin!!!! At least that's what you posted over on CigarSmokers where by this time tomorrow you will be banned. You also shouldn't make up multiple screen names like "TugMyCigar", that's not a real classy move.

Also posting lies about people and posting their personal information isn't a good nor an ethical way to conduct yourself.

I won't welcome you here......

Originally Posted by ggiese, 12/27/05
    Hey, Eric!!!
    You got any special sales coming up? Especially Padron 26 #9's?

Originally Posted by TBScigars, 12/27/05
    Sorry, we sold out of the 26's pretty quickly once the special was posted. We had orders coming in before we even finished posting our specials on the various sites. Many vendors didn't have them available, and the price was well below the regular asking price, so they went quick. I'm surprised that the CAO's didn't sell out first, as they too are a really hot item.

I'm sure that we will have some others up for grabs soon. In the meantime, I know that as of this moment there is a box of Butera, Ashton, Rocky Patel, RyJ and a few CAO's still available....first come, first serve.

Thanks,
    Eric

Originally Posted by CoventryCat86, 12/27/05
    LOL!! I highly doubt you ever had them to begin with. You just put that as a teaser in your post just to get people to click your link only to find "Available = 0" That post got deleted, didn't it?

Originally Posted by TBScigars, 12/27/05
    Actually CoventryCat86, I requested that the special be removed from ClubStogie because you and a few of your friends are still PO'ed about being banned from StogieChat about 9 months ago for mouthing off to me and our members. While others are trying to enjoy the holiday season, you find it amusing to post comments about our business when you and your friends have never even received an order from us before.

The special clearly states that the items are limited, first come, first serve. Someone had purchased the few boxes of 26's before you looked at the special.

Its too bad that the special was pulled, as the members here were not able to take advantage of it because you insist on causing problems everywhere we post specials.

Originally Posted by CoventryCat86, 12/29/05
    Funny how you forgot to mention that you banned people because we warned you about scammers and thieves and you REINSTATED all those bans once you realized that you had overreacted and had lost your temper. You are the site owner of stogiechat, correct? Come to think of it, you've been banned at CigarPass and CigarSmokers. You've also been issued warnings on CigarWeekly for violating their policies related to advertising. You are also not telling the truth, no one "mouthed off" to you or your members.

You made a post advertising cigars (Padron1926s) so that people would click the link to your site only to find "Available = 0" and you admitted that when you posted that link, you had already sold all of your Padron 1926s. That is dishonest, plain and simple.

Oh and TBS cigars, please tell us how many fake screen names you signed up with on CigarSmokers. I'm pretty sure that last count it was SIX so please correct me if my information is wrong.

Also, I'd like you to tell the ClubStogie membership about how you lied about my placing an order with you and the fact that you posted personal information about me and my family on CigarSmokers.

And before I hear any complaining from anyone about "starting trouble" or "bringing problems from other sites here" you'd all be wise to investigate how this guy conducts himself, treats board members and his questionale business practices before you delete this post.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-29-2005 at 02:45 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Currently Active Users: 30 (4 members and 26 guests)
    View Who's Online
    Most users ever online was 377, 03-23-2005 at 10:31 PM.
    Lopaka, CoventryCat86+, lightersdirect, TBScigars

TBS...just can't go away....hey, in case you forgot, you are

I had never checked out StogieChat so went over there today and look what I found...

http://stogiechat.com/cgi-bin/yabb/Y...num=1135846963

CC, your famous!!

13. Default

SploogieChat gets my nomination for the ASSHAT forum of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenote
    I had never checked out StogieChat so went over there today and look what I found...

http://stogiechat.com/cgi-bin/yabb/Y...num=1135846963

CC, your famous!!

Let me get this straight - Eric is the admin (owner) of several boards, but likes to troll at other boards, stir up trouble, is banned and warned - and then retreats back to his site for high fives and back slaps??? What was the purpose of that post? He clearly speaks out of both sides of his mouth - "Don't come onto my site and flame anyone from another board...", yet he starts a flame thread specifically aimed at CC...

That is just plain psychotic...

If CC was that big of a troublemaker as Eric claims - why is it he's not been banned?

Oh - that's right - CC was banned at that one cigar board - what was it? Hmmm... ..

Let me think.....

It's coming to me....

Oh, Yeah! StogieChat!!! Oh - that's Eric's board.... That's shocking!!!
    Last edited by ggiese; 12-29-2005 at 05:23 PM.

15. Default

Probably just got banned from there. I asked Eric a few questions.

Can't log back in...Post deleted....Guess I'm out.
    Last edited by cigarsarge; 12-29-2005 at 05:39 PM.

Funny. Pitiful focker is going to ignore all us "assholes" but can't stop his stupid ass from logging on and spending hours a day here where he can't post.

Hey docuhebag. Shame you don't link your little fudgepackin' buddies over there to the shit you pulled over here, where it's still visible for all to see. Whata pansy!

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Funny. Pitiful focker is going to ignore all us "assholes" but can't stop his stupid ass from logging on and spending hours a day here where he can't post.

Hey docuhebag. Shame you don't link your little fudgepackin' buddies over there to the shit you pulled over here, where it's still visible for all to see. Whata pansy!

Of course not, Shag... He's gotta "sanatize" the news over there, or it would look bad for him...

Its to bad. The owner of the Forum may Suck. But, there are some good people over there that post some good stuff and are pretty reputable.

They're sheep... Like lambs to the slaughter, I say...

Kinda like LetsTalkCigars - the word gets out you got an asshat running the place, and it's destined for the toilet...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    They're sheep... Like lambs to the slaughter, I say...

Kinda like LetsTalkCigars - the word gets out you got an asshat running the place, and it's destined for the toilet...

You are probably correct. But there are still a few good members over there. Maybe some other boards will get them.

The good ones are the ones staying out of that bashing thread.

Thread Information