Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Cigar Deals - Padron 26', Butera, Ashton CrazyCigarDeals.com

Blog Entries

Well put rpb, I know a few of the members over there to be very good people. Skipper surprises me though, I know him from GNESO and have always thought of him as a good person. I'll PM him over there and see if I can get to the bottom of it with him.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Well put rpb, I know a few of the members over there to be very good people. Skipper surprises me though, I know him from GNESO and have always thought of him as a good person. I'll PM him over there and see if I can get to the bottom of it with him.

Skipper is cool. He is an Anejo and Fuente Slut. He goes crazy for those things.

You also got Mike D, Bob AKA LZ6, and a few others as well.

I post over at Gneso sometimes. Its nice to have a little local forum.

Blog Entries

tfire is a real bag of shit though isn't he? Well, if he ever comes back here, I'm sure we'll welcome him with open arms a 23 year old snot nosed punk with his head shoved so far up Eric Turner's ass, he hasn't seen sunlight for years

That Eric Turner aka ET - TBSCigars guy has got to be the biggest asshole I've ever encountered on the internet What truly amazes me is that he's one of the world's worst liars!

Of course he forgot to mention to his band of idiots that we caught him LYING about claiming I placed an order with him for cigars then LIES about saying he called my house. THAT one is truly a classic!! We all know he never had those cigars anyway. Eric, just admit you tried to pull off a big LIE here. Let it out, the truth will SET YOU FREE!!!

Keep up your rant there Eric, you've provided us with HOURS of entertainment ALL at your expense!!!

TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

LMAO!!!

The BigSmokingSmileyHeadedBlowhardDude
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rpb67
    Skipper is cool. He is an Anejo and Fuente Slut. He goes crazy for those things.

I post over at Gneso sometimes. Its nice to have a little local forum.
    I heard back from Skipper Everything's fine
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

um....I'm a member there and here and never knew about any of this stuff and I agree with CC.
    "If it Bleeds We can Kill it"

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman455
    um....I'm a member there and here and never knew about any of this stuff and I agree with CC.

TBS is an asshat,don...spend more time here with good guys instead of dirtying yourself with those assclowns!!...

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    TBS is an asshat,don...spend more time here with good guys instead of dirtying yourself with those assclowns!!...

assclowns in asshats LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenote
    I had never checked out StogieChat so went over there today and look what I found...

http://stogiechat.com/cgi-bin/yabb/Y...num=1135846963

CC, your famous!!

After reading the thread I was about to join and give Eric "the shit-toothed moron" a hard time but before I did I came to the realization that I would rather mix battery acid and gasoline together, pour it on my balls and light it on fire then to see "nhcigarfan" as a member of that site.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    After reading the thread I was about to join and give Eric "the shit-toothed moron" a hard time but before I did I came to the realization that I would rather mix battery acid and gasoline together, pour it on my balls and light it on fire then to see "nhcigarfan" as a member of that site.
    He would most likely delete your post and ban you anyway. Moheganson not getting bounced is amazing. He banned sarge already today. Guess it's ok to threaten to send used tampons to Bill but coming down on smileyhead is a no no.

bigpoppapuff Guest

bluesman quoted...
    holy crap!!! I'm a member there too.I'm going to do some investigating

you gonna go back and tell on us??.....

some of those assholes have their heads stuck so far up TBS's ass all they can see is dark...i hope you're not one of them, don...

Hey Eric, I see you! Nice how you don't link all of the thread over on stogiechat. Only what you want seen. Maybe your members will show some nads and read all of this thread and see what you are really all about. I would post over on Stogie but we all know you would just ban me and delete my post, if you haven't already banned me.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    bluesman quoted...

you gonna go back and tell on us??.....

some of those assholes have their heads stuck so far up TBS's ass all they can see is dark...i hope you're not one of them, don...

how dare you, call me out!!! you know me you asshat!!!

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bluesman455
    how dare you, call me out!!! you know me you asshat!!!

hmmmmmm.....no smiley......you know you're judged by the company you keep...i don't want you hangin' 'round with those boys....

LMFAO!!!!!!

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TBScigars
    Moheganson,

StogieChat bans users that violate policy, just like any forum would. Once again, we did appreciate your notification that a couple people on a different forum were causing you some personal problems. They were under watch. However, those members you "warned" us about did not cause any problems on our forum. Where "Carlos" and "Oblik" didn't cause any problems on StogieChat, the rude comments from you and your friends would not cease concerning the issue that you had on some other forum. That is why some people were banned. A warning was good enough, where you were out for pure vengeance and wanted the users banned because you said so.

If you had a personal issue with a member on CigarSmokers.com, do you really expect ALL the cigar forums to ban the user because you say to do so? And when they do not do what you say...you post public slams like this.

I'm not going any further with this, as it was a dead issue about 8 months ago that I can't believe that is still an issue with someone. It's the holidays and I post a great special that is really hard to beat, yet the Moheganson Grinch is still 2 sizes too small. For everyone else, I apologize for public lashing as I guess not everyone is in the Christmas spirit this season.

The offers are good for everyone here, including the Grinch, should he finally realize that there are better things in life to do...like smoke fine cigars!

I violated no policy there and was banned yesterday. This is for the Stogie Chat crew.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    I violated no policy there and was banned yesterday. This is for the Stogie Chat crew.
    Seems he banned you because you called his site spoogiechat HERE, yet broke no rules over there. He seems to talk a lotta shit about no cross board BS, but is ready to jump hypocrite in a heartbeat when it suits him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Seems he banned you because you called his site spoogiechat HERE, yet broke no rules over there. He seems to talk a lotta shit about no cross board BS, but is ready to jump hypocrite in a heartbeat when it suits him.

Not only that, but he violated his own policy by public flaming another board's member. He also banned a decent person because he FELT the person had a bad reputation.

I betcha if any of us went to StogieChat and began a thread as Eric did - we'd be banned and the thread would be removed.

This guy is a narrow minded as they get...

Blog Entries

Among many of the things I find aggravating about TBSCigars are the following:

He claims:
    wanting us to ban a couple members here because they had some cigar pass go bad on some other cigar forum.
    Eric, that is not true at all. We came to your site warning you about Eleuthardt and Oblik. NO ONE demanded that they be "banned" we simply tried to warn you about these guys and you banned members, deleted posts and entire threads, etc. You lifted all the bans at a later date. My account is not banned at StogieChat (the last I knew anyway) but I'm not interested in posting on a site that is run like that. I have HUGE problems with sites that delete and alter posts for no good reason and lock threads.

It's pretty simple, in the first post in this thread, he posted:
    Ashton, Butera, CAO, Fuente, Leon Jimenes, Padron 1926!, Partagas and more! ROCK BOTTOM DEALS!
    Now I don't know about the rest of you but who REALLY gives a shit about all the crap he listed there EXCEPT for Padron 1926, that would catch ANYONE's eye particularly someone like me who likes higher end cigars. So people click the link to see "Padron #1 maduro, Available = 0" and "Padron 1926 #9 maduro, Available = 0"

So I'm saying to myself, "Damn, someone must have beat me to them. " Oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles... BUT then I see he posts this:

Actually, no... They were up for almost a day before anyone took the deal!
    The #1's went yesterday and the box of #2's went today around noon. We still have some other goodies left
    Now THIS is a problem, when he posted this link here at 1:21 p.m., he knew DAMNED WELL he had no Padron 1926s in stock. This is just plain BS and he's used every excuse in the book to try and worm his way out of it.

Now, this guy is BRAND NEW here and not only that, he's a RETAILER obviously lookinig for customers. So, NO ONE got nasty with him until HE started in with his name calling and generally shitty attitude after being put on the spot about the fact that he DID NOT have any 1926s in stock when he made his first post here. Here's what he did to start the whole mess:

StogieChat bans users that violate policy, just like any forum would. Once again, we did appreciate your notification that a couple people on a different forum were causing you some personal problems. They were under watch. However, those members you "warned" us about did not cause any problems on our forum. Where "Carlos" and "Oblik" didn't cause any problems on StogieChat, the rude comments from you and your friends would not cease concerning the issue that you had on some other forum. That is why some people were banned. A warning was good enough, where you were out for pure vengeance and wanted the users banned because you said so.

If you had a personal issue with a member on CigarSmokers.com, do you really expect ALL the cigar forums to ban the user because you say to do so? And when they do not do what you say...you post public slams like this.

I'm not going any further with this, as it was a dead issue about 8 months ago that I can't believe that is still an issue with someone. It's the holidays and I post a great special that is really hard to beat, yet the Moheganson Grinch is still 2 sizes too small. For everyone else, I apologize for public lashing as I guess not everyone is in the Christmas spirit this season.

The offers are good for everyone here, including the Grinch, should he finally realize that there are better things in life to do...like smoke fine cigars!
    Now first off, Moheganson DID NOT make ANY comments regarding the Eleuthardt situation OR the Oblik situation. I DID and so did some other members of CigarPass yet TBSCigars slams Moheganson for this. Once again, TBS is performing revisionist history here lying about what people said and since his shitty site has a policy of deleting posts, NO ONE will ever know the truth except that I remember it quite vividly and so does SamClemmons and many others.

Secondly, TBSCigars starts with the namecalling (highlighted in red). Maybe his feelings were hurt by Moheganson's post but Moheganson's post DID NOT "slam" poor little baby boy Eric. Moheganson merely recounted the FACTS of what Eric did and made a statement that based on how that situation was handled by Eric and Moheganson was hesitant to do business with TBSCigars. That is not a "SLAM" as Eric insists, it's just a statement of how Moheganson feels.

THEN we get to the whole issue of him lying about me purchasing cigars from him which I did not do. Whether I did or did not, I think one of the biggest problems here is that TBS posted this:
    Hey Bill (CoventryCat86),

Thanks for the order. I see that you ordered our last box of the 1926 #6 Maduros...

Being that you seem to hate us so much, I don't quite understand why the sudden change to place an order. Especially while you are running a poll to ban us from this forum as you stated a post or two ago.
    Again, first off, it's an outright lie and secondly, even if it were true, this is completely unethical that ANY retailer, vendor would post publicly about what he sold to one of his customers. I see that he and some of his ass kissers are trying to rationalize Eric's behavior here but there is NO EXCUSE for this whatsoever, even if I DID buy the cigars from him.

I think I'll start a poll here, on ClubStogie and on CigarPass and see what others think.

Oh THEN we get to where he send Hex emails threatening to "sue" him. This PIECE OF SHIT Eric Turner pulled the same shit with Rod over at CigarPass when earlier in the year.

Then of course there is the matter where this PIECE OF SHIT Eric Turner has created multiple screen names here harrassing this site and me in particular with obscene variations of my screen name. Eric we KNOW it's you that is doing this and if your SploogieShat buddies think you're "okay" for behaving this way then they are pieces of shit too.

Yep, I'm name calling but considering the way this guy has handled himself, he deserves every bit of it.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information