Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Crazy Cigar Deals - Padron 26', Butera, Ashton CrazyCigarDeals.com

You guys are a hoot!
    Mean people suck. Stupid people? Just ignore them.

I hate to bring this up yet again but I was looking over at TBS's site and reading what in effect is a CC is an asshole thread and I just can't believe someone is so clueless. I wasn't around when the whole Oblik stuff happened so I don't know the history of stogiechat, but to continue to make the comment of "Duh I don't understand what the big deal is, duh I just posted a thankyou to the guy cause I thought we were ok, duh" seriously how dumb are you. A thank you in my opinion is unethical but that really isn't what made the comment so bad. The fact that he added this was,

Quote Originally Posted by TBScigars
    Being that you seem to hate us so much, I don't quite understand why the sudden change to place an order. Especially while you are running a poll to ban us from this forum as you stated a post or two ago.

All I wanted to do was offer some deals to everyone here. So does this mean this is over with now?
    It's an obvious atempt to put a shadow over CC's credibility and make him look bad. If it had been a genuine thank you it would have gone something like this, "Hey CC thanks for the order and I'm really glad we could put all of this ugliness behind us."

For an excellent liar like myself it is really sad to see someone so obviously bad at it.

Love, Peace and Axle Grease.

Blog Entries

This is the shit I find amazing from yet another one of the jerks from SploogieChat. Here's a post from a guy called Parkster:

I never had any intention of posting in this thread, I got tired of it on the second page and could only comment on my personal dealings with ET and the SC members, so decided to hold my tongue.

For anybody who may be interested though, those dealings have been with exceptional people who I regard as stand-up members of the community, and even as friends in some cases.

People have opinions that differ, they are entitled to them, but where I come from, you NEVER walk into another mans house and disrespect him, if you do, then you know where the door is, and dont let it hit your a$$ as you leave. ET has my utmost respect for the time he gives to this site and for the deals he continually offers the BOTL here (and as it turns out, elsewhere too). He is human, mistakes can be made, and as far as I can see, he stepped up to rectify a simple mistake. Then he was burned for it ..........

As for the comments regarding TFire, I take exceptional offence to the way this MAN was spoken about. Brave words spoken over the web, a truly different story I would bet if they were in person.

For what it is worth, I would be proud to stand next to this man who stood up to be counted for his country and belief's,

From what I can see on the other sites I have visited since viewing this thread, too much hate and yak yak yak, and not enough smokin of stogies. Sad sad people who need to get out more in some cases. I dont know any of these people, but I must admit to being a bit puzzled as to why they are generalising about all of the BOTL on here as a$$holes, sheep, f$*kwits etc etc, refering to us as the Sploogiechat crew? WTF is that all about, I am a 42 year old MAN, this is begining to sound like a nursery, if I have offended anybody and they decided to offload in this manner, fair deal, but to collectively brand me and people I regard as friends without taking the time to get to know me/us gets neither my respect nor admiration and where I come from, I take as I find and expect the same in return.

As for this thread, ITS TIME TO LET IT GO.

Everybody is more than welcome to hang out here, just leave your baggage at the door, take as you find, as will be done with you and dont let petty little people instill their petty little problems in you.
    Uhh.....Parkster, did you read Eric's FIRST POST on page 3 in the thread you posted in where he started hurling insults at CigarSmokers. Just in case you missed it, here's what he said:

Thanks guys, as I wanted everyone to be aware of the situation, not a flame war.

The CigarSmoker forum tends to be the home for such misfits in the cigar world, as you can read by many of the members posts toward me and other people, including other retailers. They then moved over to the ClubStogie and started with their comments in the newbie thread. Of course, they tip toe on that board and don't use the same foul language because any respectible forum admin would not allow such activity and would ban them like we did a long time ago.

While they act like they are some God on their forum, they are about nothing everywhere else.

Looks like they are going to drag Skipper into this as well.
    http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showthre...?t=3057&page=7
    So "Parkster" do you see why some members here might make some generalizations about SploogieShat (oh, excuse me, I spelled that wrong, StoogieChat) WHEN THE OWNER OF STOGIECHAT makes the above post generally slamming this board?

Tell me that you think that's okay for him to do but not okay for people over here to take offense to it and respond with derogatory comments about StogieChat which by the way is a pretty shitty site as far as cigar sites go. I think that deep down you know that which is why you're hyper-sensitive when people state the obvious.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I dont think Parkster is a member of this board.

How will he get this message or read it ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rpb67
    I dont think Parkster is a member of this board.

How will he get this message or read it ?
    I quite frankly don't care if he reads it or not but I can assure you that quite a few StogieChat people will see it because the "message" isn't just specifically for Parkers, it's for the rest of them to digest as well.

The bottom line here is that the PIECE OF SHIT Eric Turner from StogieChat started in with broad-based derogatory statements about this board.

Eric Turner also has created several fake ids in an attempt to spam this board in the same manner that he did when he threw his temper tantrum with CigarPass a year ago. Eric created a screen name there called "CPAssholes" among others.

Eric Turner is a low life piece of shit in spite of the fact that he has a whole following of equally ignorant assholes on SploogieShat who think he's some kind of good person.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Well, well, well....

Eric Turner and SploogieChat hold true to form and DELETED the ENTIRE thread he started where his sole purpose was to trash me and CigarSmokers

What a piece of shit, he gets banned from here and CigarPass, gets his posts and threads deleted on ClubStogie so his only recourse was to start a thread on his shitty site trashing me, CigarSmokers members and the whole CigarSmokers site!

Of course he had a few of his ass licker morons like tfire backing him up 100% but ole Eric didn't quite get the troops rallying around him the way he thought he would.

As a matter of fact, MANY StogieChat members were DISAGREEING with the way Eric handled the whole situation so when the thread starts turning against him, he DELETES it!!!

Talk about a shitty way to run a board!!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Of course, they tip toe on that board and don't use the same foul language because any respectible forum admin would not allow such activity and would ban them like we did a long time ago.
    Is that supposed to be some kind of personal attack on me? I think we need a new smiley... one with a teeny tiny violin.... This one doesn’t seem quite small enough to me:

I guess some people simply don't get this place at all. Cigarsmokers.com is moderated by the community, most of the people here like it that way. A long time ago I choose not to play host to one of those boards that hide reality like some sort of knock off Orwellian utopia. I believe in freedom of speech and allow our fine members to express themselves. If you do not like it that way then by all means find another place to chat about cigars - remember it’s your right to do so.

Yes we have some guys around here who are not afraid to speak their minds (rather blatantly it might seem to a new comer). However, at least they are given the opportunity to do so.

Have fun trash talking Cigarsmokers.com, anywhere you want to, as much as you want to. I won’t be sending frivolous legal threats your way. I will however, defend our members and this community tooth and nail if it comes to it. That’s a promise.

What he said.

you Turner,

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848
    Is that supposed to be some kind of personal attack on me? I think we need a new smiley... one with a teeny tiny violin.... This one doesn’t seem quite small enough to me:

I guess some people simply don't get this place at all. Cigarsmokers.com is moderated by the community, most of the people here like it that way. A long time ago I choose not to play host to one of those boards that hide reality like some sort of knock off Orwellian utopia. I believe in freedom of speech and allow our fine members to express themselves. If you do not like it that way then by all means find another place to chat about cigars - remember it’s your right to do so.

Yes we have some guys around here who are not afraid to speak their minds (rather blatantly it might seem to a new comer). However, at least they are given the opportunity to do so.

Have fun trash talking Cigarsmokers.com, anywhere you want to, as much as you want to. I won’t be sending frivolous legal threats your way. I will however, defend our members and this community tooth and nail if it comes to it. That’s a promise.

Seems the pole smoker brought it back with a screenshot of your post CC... He seems to not be able to stop

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Seems the pole smoker brought it back with a screenshot of your post CC... He seems to not be able to stop
    LOL!! I couldn't find it, can you give us a link? I need a good laugh for the day.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Eric continues to LIE even when his loyal followers are telling him they've had enough!

Eric, you continue to LIE, you banned me and quite a few other people from CigarPass but REINSTATED all of us a month later once you realized you lost control of your emotions. You sent us PMs to that effect.

The post on ClubStogie was NOT deleted per your request, THEY deleted it with NO INPUT from you because they realized what I and many other ClubStogie members pointed out, you posted you had Padron 1926s in your post but when anyone clicked your link, you showed "Available = 0" CLUBSTOGIE mods/Admins deleted your threads WITH NO INPUT FROM YOU. Why do you continue to lie?

Now he's trying to lie his way out of trashing this forum and it's members. Lets look once again at what Eric the liar posted:
    The CigarSmoker forum tends to be the home for such misfits in the cigar world, as you can read by many of the members posts toward me and other people, including other retailers. They then moved over to the ClubStogie and started with their comments in the newbie thread. Of course, they tip toe on that board and don't use the same foul language because any respectible forum admin would not allow such activity and would ban them like we did a long time ago.

While they act like they are some God on their forum, they are about nothing everywhere else.
    So, his latest attempt to lie his way out of trashing this site is to say:
    There are several decent people on CigarPass and CigarSmokers, and obviously not "all" of them are troublemakers or misfits. It would be your private asshat society to whom I referred to.
    Sorry Eric, it won't work. If you'd like to apologize for losing your temper and admitting that you said something that you now regret, that would be a start but to try and twist your words into something else just proves you are the pathetic asshole that I've been maintaining all along that you are.
    Oh and this is just precious:
    So get a life, as fighting back and forth is not going to get you anything.
    Gee Eric, it seems that it is YOU who simply can't "let it go" Why do you keep posting more of your lies, insults and flames on your site?
    Its no wonder you are not married at age 41....you just don't know when to quit.
    Well, first off, you got my age wrong, secondly what the hell does someones marital status have to do with anything related to the fact that you're a lying, trolling asshole?

Talk about not knowing when to quit!! LMFAO!!

Eric, keep digging, you're only making yourself look worse by the minute.....
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 01-03-2006 at 04:03 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

CC, when is the next FOOLS concert. You need to blow some steam off and smoke a nice cigar.

No Padrons that evening either. If its in Salem Ma. give me a call.

Some people are not worth it !
    Last edited by rpb67; 01-03-2006 at 04:17 PM.

Blog Entries

They were in Salem for New Year's Eve but I didn't go. They'll be in Maynard on January 21st and I hope to go but I'm not sure I'll be there.

Oh, it's not a matter of shitbag Eric not being "worth it" he's a lowlife, lying slime who MUST be exposed for exactly what he is.

So long as he continues to lie and smear me and this site, I will continue to respond with the facts. I'm sure many people don't want to hear it but if they don't want to read my posts here, then they don't have to.

I will continue to post responses to Eric's lies and flames so long as he continues to act like the complete asshole that he has proven himself time and time to be.

No skin off my back and it IS indeed "worth it" at least to me anyway and for the education of others that need to know the whole story about this wortless piece of garbage, Eric Turner aka TBSCigars.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Six hours ago, I stated that Eric had deleted the entire thread on StogieChat which at the time, was a true statement.

He has since put the whole thread back up and here's the latest post from a guy named "Rob, The Long Island Cowboy" who seems to be a pretty level-headed, humorous guy for the most part:

Eric with all due respect to you and stogiechat, please delete this thread. I for one find the demeaning discussion of Tony disgusting and immature. A link to this on stogiechat both legitimizes it and draws our attention to it. I consider the man my friend as do many of us here. I doubt any of us wants a link to that on this site that we all enjoy.

I wholeheartedly apologize if I offend or overstep my boundaries but this truly has gone on long enough. I understand it was put back up because you were being called out for deleting it. So I will enlist in the stogiechat army. Mod me so I can delete it and then EVERYONE on EVERY board can "Blame Rob".

This should be a t-shirt. Big stogiechat logo on the front. Big cowboy smoker smiley on the back with the words, "I Blamed Rob. Stogie Chat 2006".
    Well Rob, I think it's quite honorable of you to agree to step up and take the heat for Eric but he's already done irreparable harm to his own personal reputation and to the reputation of StogieChat with the way he conducts himself on:

CigarWeekly
    CigarPass
    CigarSmokers
    ClubStogie

THREADS SHOULD NOT BE DELETED, PERIOD!!! Eric saw fit to make a complete asshole out of himself on StogieChat in that thread and he must learn that he has to stand by his flames, lies and insults instead of just hiding them under the rug. Same goes for tfire136 and again, while I admire his military service, that DOES NOT give him a license to be a flaming, name calling asshole.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    They were in Salem for New Year's Eve but I didn't go. They'll be in Maynard on January 21st and I hope to go but I'm not sure I'll be there.

Oh, it's not a matter of shitbag Eric not being "worth it" he's a lowlife, lying slime who MUST be exposed for exactly what he is.

So long as he continues to lie and smear me and this site, I will continue to respond with the facts. I'm sure many people don't want to hear it but if they don't want to read my posts here, then they don't have to.

I will continue to post responses to Eric's lies and flames so long as he continues to act like the complete asshole that he has proven himself time and time to be.

No skin off my back and it IS indeed "worth it" at least to me anyway and for the education of others that need to know the whole story about this wortless piece of garbage, Eric Turner aka TBSCigars.

Please be sure to let me know again as to when you are coming up this way to visit or to see your favorite group the Fools. It would be nice to maybe hook-up and have a drink and a cigar.

I promise NO PADRONS and I will not wear my Padron T-Shirt.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rpb67
    Please be sure to let me know again as to when you are coming up this way to visit or to see your favorite group the Fools. It would be nice to maybe hook-up and have a drink and a cigar.

I promise NO PADRONS and I will not wear my Padron T-Shirt.
    LMAO!! Awww... I LOVE Padrons, especially the 1926 #2 maduros. Does anyone know where I can get a box?

Honestly, this is truly the worst and probably most ridiculous part of the whole situation. Eric has cigars he obvioulsy wants to sell which is why he started posting his wares on other sites. But, when he come into "someone else's house" (as one of the StogieChat crew stated about me) he should show some respect and Eric feels no need to do this. Never mind showing respect, he should take it one step further and ACT like a caring retailer who is responsive and respectful of his customers.

But no, Eric can't do this......

He needs my money more than I need his cigars.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

^^^

Oh the good old days of TBSCigars! UPDATE: My credit card never got charged which proves TBSCigars is a LIAR.

Asswipe tfire136's name is mentioned in here a few times, fuggen douchebag.

Liars of a feather.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

TBSCigars?

Never heard of them.

Thread Information