Exactly correct. My forum, my rules. A group of people signed up on SC and instantly started slamming Oblik and Carlos in public view. These new members had no intention of being a long standing member and their only purpose was to cause problems. Oblik and Carlos had been members for some time and never caused a problem.

A few of the new members were not banned because they were not rude and posted some decent messages, and still in fact have a membership today. However, those who signed up for the exclusive reason to slam two of our members were banned and the posts deleted. There was no "questioning" by anyone, it was a bunch of electronic henchmen looking to hang someone.

Again, in ENGLISH... Your problem with users on a different forum is YOUR PROBLEM. While the warning as you call it, was appreciated, several other users were not warning anyone. The posts were down right offensive, and actually threatening in one case. As a system administrator, I have an obligation to stop such activity...which I did. The "rush
of new users who contributed to StogieChat in a positive way remained. Those who were posting rude comments and threats were banned. Any admin would agree.

Am I upset, yes, of course. You keep insisting that we did something wrong.

Protecting scammers? To date, there has not been any scam on our forum. Provide some clear facts as to who scammed you via our forum and I will glady investigate. If its not on our forum, then you should be pointing your finger elsewhere. You want to talk about credibility.... show some facts cc86.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
Goddam, you are something else aren't you?

Can you read and understand English? People on your site questioned the fact that Oblik was a scammer and a thief and you BANNED a whole lot of people and deleted all the posts.

No one is "blaming" you for a "pass gone bad" but what you ARE being criticized for is banning people, deleting posts, protecting scammers and being rude to people on your board who did not violate your rules. You are proving my point that your are completely unreasonable and irrational and I would highly recommend to others against doing any business with you or having anything to do with your lame "stogiechat" site because it's obviously run by someone (you) who cannot control his temper or act in a fair or rational manner.