Thread: Crazy Cigar Deals - Padron 26', Butera, Ashton CrazyCigarDeals.com

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Personally, I think if CC were to buy a box of 26s from you while he was spanking you for being a POS, it was a pretty fucking slick move on his part. Getting good sticks for a good price + outing you for a dick who allows BOTLs take it in the shorts = two birds (or rather, one bird and one turd) with one stone.

I also think that the way you've gone around resurrecting old threads so you can "impart" your vast knowledge (read: leg hump) about cigars is nothing more than cynical patronization of the members of this board.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    Personally, I think if CC were to buy a box of 26s from you while he was spanking you for being a POS, it was a pretty fucking slick move on his part. Getting good sticks for a good price + outing you for a dick who allows BOTLs take it in the shorts = two birds (or rather, one bird and one turd) with one stone.

I also think that the way you've gone around resurrecting old threads so you can "impart" your vast knowledge (read: leg hump) about cigars is nothing more than cynical patronization of the members of this board.

LMFAO!! I wish I was that smart but alas, I am not........
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

3. Default To TBSCigars, From Santa

Blog Entries

BANNED!

Fantastic job Hex

I already had my sig tag updated in anticipation.

This scumbag posted the same link on ClubStogie and I pointed out the same thing there that Moheganson did here and that was that he didn't actually HAVE any Padron1926s but he just posted that as a "teaser" to get people to click his link. This was also noticed by a few other ClubStogie members.

The posts and threads have since been removed which I think is unfortunate because THIS was our main concern with TBSCigars in the first place, he's a dishonest and untrustworthy liar advertising cigars that he does not have. The evidence is here for everyone to see, right out in the open.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-23-2005 at 04:20 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Oh my, looky what I found on CigarWeekly:

TBSCigars steps on his dick on CigarWeekly

This guy is a low life scumbag of the highest order, blatantly violating their board policy against advertising. CigarWeekly only allows RETAILERS WHO PAY to post on their site in their retailer's section. This explains why TBSCigars stopped posting there three years ago, there was NOTHING in it for him to post on CigarWeekly so he left. Now he's looking for other cigar boards that do not have a similar policy to he can sell his cigars.

For those of you who cannot read the CigarWeekly site, here's what TBS posted:

Dear CW & Members,

I would like to apologize to the owners of CW about the post we made about the grand opening contest on our new site. We merely wanted to extend to everyone the opportunity to join in the grand opening contest and visit the new site.

Since CW is an open forum and does not charge for membership, we never thought that our site would be considered "competition". Especially since we have several categories that are different and may be of interest to cigar smokers. I honestly felt that the website would be viewed as another open forum that fellow cigar smokers could talk about cigars and other issues on some topics that are not covered on CW.

I will respect your unposted "rules" about not listing another cigar forum on your forum. Additionally, I apologize for the previous post to your members about our grand opening contest and forum which we thought would be of interest to them.

StogieChat

Edited by - tbs-cigars on 10/12/2002 01:10:43 AM
    Don't you love the shitty "attitude" in his post? "I will respect your 'unposted' rules" LMFAO you're damned right you will you LOSER!!! This guy is confrontational, arrogant, ignorant, nasty and always thinks he's right.

Once again, this guy is pure slime.......
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-23-2005 at 04:35 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Moheganson Guest

I highly doubt he REALLY ever had any Padron 1926s to sell in the first place.

He posted this same thing on ClubStogie and when a few members noticed the he indeed did not actually have any Padron 1926s for sale, the mods deleted the thread.

No truth in advertising, that's for sure.

Hey guys, thanks for making this all go away...I thought I was going to go figgin blind reading all that.

I think I'd be living under a bridge somewhere if I treated my client's the way TBS does.

I love the smell of bleach on the floor....it means the place has just been cleaned up!!

Thread Information