Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Cigar Deals - Padron 26', Butera, Ashton CrazyCigarDeals.com

TBScigars Guest

Smile Crazy Cigar Deals - Padron 26', Butera, Ashton CrazyCigarDeals.com

Happy Holidays!

You guys have a pretty nice forum here! I just stumbled across it and signed up....thanks for the opportunity!

Here is a bunch of goodies to stock those humidors real nice for Christmas! Many prices are well below our cost and may never been seen again!

Why? To give you an opportunity to try us out and save a bunch of money in the process! We might even add some more Crazy Deals to the list before Christmas, so check it out often!

http://www.CrazyCigarDeals.com
    (a TBS-Cigars.com website)

Ashton, Butera, CAO, Fuente, Leon Jimenes, Padron 1926!, Partagas and more! ROCK BOTTOM DEALS!

Limited supply, first come, first serve, no rainchecks. The inventory is live and multiple shoppers can put the same item in their cart until its actually sold. So don't delay!

ET
    TBS-Cigars.com

Moheganson Guest

The 1926s were gone in a half an hour?

Moheganson Guest

OMG it's the StogieChat crew.

You guys still ban people for no good reason?

How's that scumbag "Carlos" aka Oblik doing? You guy protect that scammer and when others come to your site saying he's a scammer you ban them all.

I don't know, based on the way StogieChat handled that whole situation and considering you guys run that site, I'd be hard pressed to do business with any of your sites.

You reap what you sow.....
    Last edited by Moheganson; 12-18-2005 at 02:32 PM.

TBScigars Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Moheganson
    The 1926s were gone in a half an hour?
    Actually, no... They were up for almost a day before anyone took the deal!
    The #1's went yesterday and the box of #2's went today around noon. We still have some other goodies left (although the Padrons were one sweet deal).

TBScigars Guest

Moheganson,

StogieChat bans users that violate policy, just like any forum would. Once again, we did appreciate your notification that a couple people on a different forum were causing you some personal problems. They were under watch. However, those members you "warned" us about did not cause any problems on our forum. Where "Carlos" and "Oblik" didn't cause any problems on StogieChat, the rude comments from you and your friends would not cease concerning the issue that you had on some other forum. That is why some people were banned. A warning was good enough, where you were out for pure vengeance and wanted the users banned because you said so.

If you had a personal issue with a member on CigarSmokers.com, do you really expect ALL the cigar forums to ban the user because you say to do so? And when they do not do what you say...you post public slams like this.

I'm not going any further with this, as it was a dead issue about 8 months ago that I can't believe that is still an issue with someone. It's the holidays and I post a great special that is really hard to beat, yet the Moheganson Grinch is still 2 sizes too small. For everyone else, I apologize for public lashing as I guess not everyone is in the Christmas spirit this season.

The offers are good for everyone here, including the Grinch, should he finally realize that there are better things in life to do...like smoke fine cigars!

Quote Originally Posted by Moheganson
    OMG it's the StogieChat crew.

You guys still ban people for no good reason?

How's that scumbag "Carlos" aka Oblik doing? You guy protect that scammer and when others come to your site saying he's a scammer you ban them all.

I don't know, based on the way StogieChat handled that whole situation and considering you guys run that site, I'd be hard pressed to do business with any of your sites.

You reap what you sow.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TBScigars
    Actually, no... They were up for almost a day before anyone took the deal!
    The #1's went yesterday and the box of #2's went today around noon. We still have some other goodies left (although the Padrons were one sweet deal).
    If the Padrons were already gone BEFORE you posted here, then why did you say you still had them?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Moheganson,

StogieChat bans users that violate policy, just like any forum would. Once again, we did appreciate your notification that a couple people on a different forum were causing you some personal problems. They were under watch. However, those members you "warned" us about did not cause any problems on our forum. Where "Carlos" and "Oblik" didn't cause any problems on StogieChat, the rude comments from you and your friends would not cease concerning the issue that you had on some other forum. That is why some people were banned. A warning was good enough, where you were out for pure vengeance and wanted the users banned because you said so.

If you had a personal issue with a member on CigarSmokers.com, do you really expect ALL the cigar forums to ban the user because you say to do so? And when they do not do what you say...you post public slams like this.

I'm not going any further with this, as it was a dead issue about 8 months ago that I can't believe that is still an issue with someone. It's the holidays and I post a great special that is really hard to beat, yet the Moheganson Grinch is still 2 sizes too small. For everyone else, I apologize for public lashing as I guess not everyone is in the Christmas spirit this season.

The offers are good for everyone here, including the Grinch, should he finally realize that there are better things in life to do...like smoke fine cigars!
    WOW You come here trying to sell cigars then open up with a whole barrage of half truths and outright lies and name calling.

A whole lot of people know the details of that whole escapade and I find it very disturbing that you would come here and lie about it which raises HUGE concerns with your credibility and certainlly someone who I would not want to do business with.

The BigSmokingSmileyHeadBlowhardDude outright banned people for no good reason and deleted all posts and trace of anyone calling Oblik/Carlos' behavior and trading practices into question. No forum rules were violated by anyone, you lost your temper and there's no excuse for that.

I certainlly don't remember ANYONE demanding that you guys "ban" Carlos, but quite a few people wanted to make you aware of what kind of a scammer/thief this guy was. Moheganson didn't "slam" you, he just posted the FACTS and the TRUTH about how you guys on StogieChat handled the whole situation. You may not like the truth but let's face it, it's the truth and YOU know it!!!!

Your outburst and lies here sure doesn't make you look very good.

Caveat Emptor..........
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-18-2005 at 10:01 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Do us all a favor - go peddle your cigars elsewhere. Oblik is a scammer - and anyone who would protect a scammer needs to go elsewhere... That my .02...

Call me a grinch - stealing from other BOTL's is a serious problem and needs to be addressed no matter where the scammer goes... And I don't care HOW much time passes...

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    WOW You come here trying to sell cigars then open up with a whole barrage of half truths and outright lies and name calling.

A whole lot of people know the details of that whole escapade and I find it very disturbing that you would come here and lie about it which raises HUGE concerns with your credibility and certainlly someone who I would not want to do business with.

The BigSmokingSmileyHeadBlowhardDude outright banned people for no good reason and deleted all posts and trace of anyone calling Oblik/Carlos' behavior and trading practices into question. No forum rules were violated by anyone, you lost your temper and there's no excuse for that.

I certainlly don't remember ANYONE demanding that you guys "ban" Carlos, but quite a few people wanted to make you aware of what kind of a scammer/thief this guy was.

Your outburst and lies here sure doesn't make you look very good.

Caveat Emptor..........
    YOU BASTARD! You beat me to it...

TBScigars Guest

If the Padrons were already gone BEFORE you posted here, then why did you say you still had them?
    Thats because they are limited specials and we are adding different items as time goes by. As we stated, check back often and see whats new!!

By the time we made our posts to the differnet forums, the 26's sold out pretty fast. However, there still is a box of 1926 #6 maduro. Of course, that can go any time as well... so if you are interested, order quick. Not many vendors have the 26's left in stock.

Blog Entries

Thats because they are limited specials and we are adding different items as time goes by. As we stated, check back often and see whats new!!

By the time we made our posts to the differnet forums, the 26's sold out pretty fast. However, there still is a box of 1926 #6 maduro. Of course, that can go any time as well... so if you are interested, order quick. Not many vendors have the 26's left in stock.

LMAO!!! You just added that!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

LMAO!!! You just added that!
    It's Christmas magic....... *POOF*

TBScigars Guest

First off, I'm here offering some great cigar deals. If you don't like them, then you don't have to order. I'm not here to cause any problems and my initial post was merely a listing of specials that we have to offer to your members.

For some reason you find some need to make some public showing of rudeness. Your personal escapade on CigarPass with Oblik and Carlos, a forum that we have nothing to do with...is your problem. It had nothing to do with my company or StogieChat. This is all because you didn't like the fact that we would not instantly ban those members from OUR forum on your word. Heck, I don't even know if those guys even post anymore, as its been months since this issue. I can't believe that its even going on still!

If the guy ripped you off, then find him and beat the living crap out of him! (just kidding) But you can do something about it. Your forum admin would have his IP address and could very easily give you more information. If it was a pass gone bad, then someone has the address. Your CigarPass issue from many months ago has nothing to do with the specials we posted.

Blog Entries

First off, I'm here offering some great cigar deals. If you don't like them, then you don't have to order. I'm not here to cause any problems and my initial post was merely a listing of specials that we have to offer to your members.

For some reason you find some need to make some public showing of rudeness. Your personal escapade on CigarPass with Oblik and Carlos, a forum that we have nothing to do with...is your problem. It had nothing to do with my company or StogieChat. This is all because you didn't like the fact that we would not instantly ban those members from OUR forum on your word. Heck, I don't even know if those guys even post anymore, as its been months since this issue. I can't believe that its even going on still!

If the guy ripped you off, then find him and beat the living crap out of him! (just kidding) But you can do something about it. Your forum admin would have his IP address and could very easily give you more information. If it was a pass gone bad, then someone has the address. Your CigarPass issue from many months ago has nothing to do with the specials we posted.
    He had NOTHING to do with CigarPass.

Please get your facts straight.......

First off, you're here SELLING CIGARS, you are one arrogant bastard if you think you're doing us a FAVOR offering cigars. What cracks me up is YOU are the one who is supposedly some kind of "businessman" are you always this rude to your potential customers? LMFAO!!! You say you're not here to "cause problems" well HOLY CRAP have you read your own posts?

YOU were "rude" to a considerable number of people who questioned Oblik on your site. You banned them with no warning when they didn't violate any of your published policies.

And STOP LYING, NO ONE demanded that Oblik be banned from your site. People only raised issues about his trading practices and when they did that YOU banned THEM.

Your continued lying is really getting very annoying.....
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-18-2005 at 10:55 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Merry Christmas again CC.
    Remember to breathe

TBScigars Guest

I have the logs and the messages from the instance on StogieChat. You are not the admin there, and you didn't see all the posts or private messages that were forwarded to me. You only know what a few people told you and the few posts that stayed on SC long enough for everyone to see.

Its rude to keep blaming me for your pass gone bad on some other companies board. Go ask them for the information and fix the problem.

He had NOTHING to do with CigarPass.

Please get your facts straight.......

First off, you're here SELLING CIGARS, you are one arrogant bastard if you think you're doing us a FAVOR offering cigars. What cracks me up is YOU are the one who is supposedly some kind of "businessman" are you always this rude to your potential customers? LMFAO!!! You say you're not here to "cause problems" well HOLY CRAP have you read your own posts?

YOU were "rude" to a considerable number of people who questioned Oblik on your site. You banned them with no warning when they didn't violate any of your published policies.

And STOP LYING, NO ONE demanded that Oblik be banned from your site. People only raised issues about his trading practices and when they did that YOU banned THEM.

Your continued lying is really getting very annoying.....

Blog Entries

I have the logs and the messages from the instance on StogieChat. You are not the admin there, and you didn't see all the posts or private messages that were forwarded to me. You only know what a few people told you and the few posts that stayed on SC long enough for everyone to see.

Its rude to keep blaming me for your pass gone bad on some other companies board. Go ask them for the information and fix the problem.
    Goddam, you are something else aren't you?

Can you read and understand English? People on your site questioned the fact that Oblik was a scammer and a thief and you BANNED a whole lot of people and deleted all the posts.

No one is "blaming" you for a "pass gone bad" but what you ARE being criticized for is banning people, deleting posts, protecting scammers and being rude to people on your board who did not violate your rules. You are proving my point that your are completely unreasonable and irrational and I would highly recommend to others against doing any business with you or having anything to do with your lame "stogiechat" site because it's obviously run by someone (you) who cannot control his temper or act in a fair or rational manner.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

One more BS post out of you and we'll request a banning poll for you!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Serve up the '26 or your out! (waiting)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Porthos
    Merry Christmas again CC.
    LMFAO!!!!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information