Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old Asshat Back.

Default Old Asshat Back.

Our latest new member is coventryfaggot

I wonder which AssHat this is.

2. Default

Time to flush the toilet again.

Bill do you wear something like that Axe body spray that's made to attracts AssHats? They sure do flock to you. Must be that winning smile.

DG

Ooooo Boy! This one's going to be fun.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Pomegranates: 0
    Funky Chickens: 2

Blog Entries

I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count......

Ya know, they just keep getting worse don't they?

First we think Oblik's bad
    Then Scotty
    Then we get Abanneda, Corona Gigante, etc.
    THEN tonydogshit
    THEN fpdoc
    NOW TBSCigars aka Eric Turner from New Castle, PA

Little Eric has broken ALL records for asshattedness:
    First off, he's runs and owns StogieChat so you'd think he'd know better.
    Secondly, he got a huge smackdown on CigarWeekly three years ago because he's a slimeball.
    So, he goes back to running StoogieChat and running it like the complete DICKHEAD he is, starts deleting posts, locking threads and banning people for no good reason.
    Now that his site is just about in the toilet (hardly anyone posts over there except mostly a bunch of what appear to be illiterate morons since they spell and write like fpdoc ).
    THEN in yet another attempt to spam other cigar boards like here and ClubStogie to promote his site AND advertise cigars (which he really doesn't have in the first place) he gets himself into yet ANOTHER jam and tries to threaten, lie and bully his way out of it.

This guy is a complete piece of shit. ClubStogie is already on to him as well. TBS made three posts there and the mods deleted two of them leaving him only with his welcome thread where I HAD to warn them about this guy. I mean, I hinestly could not live with myself if I didn't give ClubStogie the "heads up" otherwise he'd scam and sucker in those guys.

I hope he signs up on CigarPass, HerfersParadise, CigarRebellion, CigarUtopia or CigarWise 'cause we'll have a blast raking this POS over the coals.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-23-2005 at 07:28 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    I mean, I hinestly could not live with myself if I didn't give ClubStogie the "heads up" otherwise he'd scam and sucker in those guy.
    hine? like the beer, or Freudian slip......
    Eat drink smoke and be merry.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by altbier
    hine? like the beer, or Freudian slip......
    LMFAO!!!

I just edited my post to fix one you missed but when ya catch me, I leave 'em in!!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

LMAO!! Well it looks like Hex removed TBSCigar's new "member name" here!!

Thanks for keeping on top of this trolling, slime ball, lowlife loser Hex!

What's funny is what Eric Turner is doing now IS a violation of Federal Code and Hex could report this harassment to his ISP and I'm pretty sure little ole Eric the whining biatch would face some serious consequences.

I don't profess to be an expert on the subject but I know that Rod over on CigarPass would know

Might be worth a PM to him.

So tell ya what Eric Turner aka TBSCigars aka StogieChat, you just keep harassing this board and cross your fingers that you don't suffer some serious repercussions.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

That's pathetic. I wish we had an IP match. Then I would personally talk to tbs's hosting company.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    That's pathetic. I wish we had an IP match. Then I would personally talk to tbs's hosting company.
    He's a slimeball, that's for sure. The ISP he's using for his fake screen names is different from the one he uses for TBSCigars, sploogiechat, etc.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

I can't fathom his thinking. I can't believe that even this moron can't recognize the fact that he is pouring water into an already sinking ship. He couldn't kill his business faster if he just mailed out his stock and went away.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    who's IP are you trying to match?
    TBs and this guys?

i can get one of them...

Blog Entries

That's okay Greg, we already figured out that the screen name in question was created by the same troll who created two or three other screen names here, tugthis, tugmycigar, tugWHATEVER and this latest one coventrysomethingorother

As I mentioned before, what little Eric is doing is a violation of Federal Code and a legitimate complaint can be lodged with his ISP for harrassment, spamming, etc.

Keep it up Eric, you'll only cause problems for yourself......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

What's Going On?
    Currently Active Users: 15 (3 members and 12 guests)
    Most users ever online was 377, 03-23-2005 at 10:31 PM.
    Baron Porthos, cinda, SuperChuck
    Members Currently Using Chat: 0
    No one is currently using the chat.
    Cigar community and forum Statistics
    Threads: 2,645, Posts: 31,846, Members: 991
    Welcome to our newest member, CoventryCock86

Bill either needs his own thread or a restraining order. These are the people who close their eyes so you can't see them.
    Remember to breathe

What's Going On?
    Currently Active Users: 15 (3 members and 12 guests)
    Most users ever online was 377, 03-23-2005 at 10:31 PM.
    Baron Porthos, cinda, SuperChuck
    Members Currently Using Chat: 0
    No one is currently using the chat.
    Cigar community and forum Statistics
    Threads: 2,645, Posts: 31,846, Members: 991
    Welcome to our newest member, CoventryCock86

Bill either needs his own thread or a restraining order. These are the people who close their eyes so you can't see them.

and who is IHT?
    Remember to breathe

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch
    Bill do you wear something like that Axe body spray that's made to attracts AssHats? They sure do flock to you. Must be that winning smile.

DG
    Well, they have names with Cock and Faggot in them, I guess it's Bill's secert lover!

I personally think the "Faggot" thing falls under the "hate" clause about the site and that a POS that would create that screan name should be hung by his balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Porthos

and who is IHT?
    Mod over at Club Stogie.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Porthos
    and who is IHT?
    here's a link to my profile on clubstogie.
    just someone who's a member of a bunch of cigar forums (clubstogie, BOTL, cigarwise, cigarweekly, CA, and some others), like most of you. my home forum is clubstogie...
    yes, i do moderate a few areas over there, one of which has TBScigars intro topic... so, from time to time, i skim other forums to find out information on my own and make my own mind up.

if you need the IP, let me know.

bigpoppapuff Guest

IHT....

Thanks your age in your profile threw me off a little.
    Remember to breathe

Thread Information