Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF Cameroncouch02?!

Default WTF Cameroncouch02?!

WTF do you get off trashing the "Newbie Sampler Thread" and promoting another Cigar BB in the same thread?!?! Also I pm'ed him telling him I thought he had some nerve pulling that shit and he just replied...

" "

Gramps, he's going for your title of poopy stirrer...

Start at the top of Page 3

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    WTF do you get off trashing the "Newbie Sampler Thread" and promoting another Cigar BB in the same thread?!?! Also I pm'ed him telling him I thought he had some nerve pulling that shit and he just replied...

" "

Is this another new one to the board who thinks things need to be changed???

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Is this another new one to the board who thinks things need to be changed???
    No Sir, just a little misunderstanding that is gettting blown out of proportion.

4. Default

" "

I'd like to apologize for the tone of my posts in the NST. Re-reading them now, I realize how they could have appeared confrontational. That was not my intent. I'm new to this board and wasn't sure how the NST worked. I was really just trying to ask for information and no offense was intended.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cameroncouch02
    "I would have just tried it out over here to see how it is, but if it's 50 minimum maybe I am better off at clubstogie.com..."
    I'm going to back these guys up and agree with them here as well cameroncouch02. Frankly I didn't appreciate the above comment you made by downplaying this board and trying to make another one look better. You're especially not going to get anyone's attention in a postive manner by making statements like that either.

Apology accepted, everyone makes mistakes. Glad to see you turned yourself around pretty quick on this.

We all make mistakes, it's fine. But there's been a Newbie Sampler Thread on CP for a LONG TIME and we were hopefully trying to start one here. Those comments won't get it going too well. I'll ask Hex to delete all the those posts and hopefully we can move it forward...

As for ClubStogie, personally I don't like that board. I called out a Vendor who is nothing but a price gouger and also 4 other boards agreed with me, but club stogie jumped on there side.

I noticed your post about Tampa Sweethearts having a sale and for that! I'm glad you'll stick with us on the good side of pricing!

7. Default

We all make mistakes, it's fine. But there's been a Newbie Sampler Thread on CP for a LONG TIME and we were hopefully trying to start one here. Those comments won't get it going too well. I'll ask Hex to delete all the those posts and hopefully we can move it forward...

As for ClubStogie, personally I don't like that board. I called out a Vendor who is nothing but a price gouger and also 4 other boards agreed with me, but club stogie jumped on there side.

I noticed your post about Tampa Sweethearts having a sale and for that! I'm glad you'll stick with us on the good side of pricing!

Well thank you kayak, but I thinks its best if I just bow out gracefully. I appreciate yall accepting my apologies, and deleting my rude post. I just hope we can at least cut ties on good notes. I have a senior member friend here, and I dont want him to have to jump in here and try to save me. It would not be right for me to ask that of him. So I wish yall the best of luck, and hope that the NST gets off the ground and becomes very successful.

Blog Entries

Cameron, you've been on ClubStogie for three months and have over 1200 posts there and you've been here for 1/3 of that time and have 28 posts here. It's pretty clear you enjoy ClubStogie more than this place you've even posted words to that effect over there, that's fine but ya gotta admit, when you post in our NST that you'd be "better off at ClubStogie" it's going to draw a reaction.

ClubStogie is different from this place and what's actually kind of comical is when the trolls and trouble makers get run off of CigarSmokers and other sites, more often than not seem to find their way to ClubStogie where they proceed to trash the boards they came from. I've met lots of great people over on ClubStogie and it's a fun place to post however the management's tolerance for blowhards, post whores, liars and scammers is much higher than mine so I spend most of my time on other boards.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Cameron, you've been on ClubStogie for three months and have over 1200 posts there and you've been here for 1/3 of that time and have 28 posts here. It's pretty clear you enjoy ClubStogie more than this place you've even posted words to that effect over there, that's fine but ya gotta admit, when you post in our NST that you'd be "better off at ClubStogie" it's going to draw a reaction.

ClubStogie is different from this place and what's actually kind of comical is when the trolls and trouble makers get run off of CigarSmokers and other sites, more often than not seem to find their way to ClubStogie where they proceed to trash the boards they came from. I've met lots of great people over on ClubStogie and it's a fun place to post however the management's tolerance for blowhards, post whores, liars and scammers is much higher than mine so I spend most of my time on other boards.
    I'm sorry and I hope they jump down my throat, but fuck club stogie ok. They support gougers and letting there newbies get ripped off.

supporting TWCigars after the meltdown on CP says alot...

I have to be able to post somewhere.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by da klugs
    Not you dumbass
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by da klugs
    Well now klugs, How are you today?? Merry Christmas man.

No Sir, just a little misunderstanding that is gettting blown out of proportion.

Yep - and you just blew if FURTHER out of proportion with your hit to my ring gauge today at Club Stogie over this whole thing a week later. Seems to me you're the one who started this mess

Here was my orignal user note for Cameron at ClubStogie, dated 12-19-2005, at 10:26 AM. - which was posted right after you posted your BS here in the Newbie Sampler thread...

Not good form for someone to visit another cigar site - trash one of the processes without understanding what it's all about - and then drop Club Stogie's name. Not good form at all - it brings discredit on Club Stogie.

Quote:
    Why would you have to blow 50 bucks? There is a minimum of money the newbie has to spend??? I would have just tried it out over here to see how it is, but if it's 50 minimum maybe I am better off at clubstogie.com

Your apology was posted on 12-19-2005 at 10:33 AM.

So - my little buddy Cameron posts a user note back yesterday (a week later)...

What are you trying to prove by coming over here and putting that in my view after I made ammend. Some people do go out of their way to keep rehatching the past. I had a girlfriend like you once, and she got the boot.
    And...

Official Poopy Stirrer does suit you very much by the way. Just thought I would let you know.

Getting a little pissy, are we??? Is this what you're about, Cameron???
    Last edited by ggiese; 12-26-2005 at 03:25 AM.

I'd like to apologize for the tone of my posts in the NST. Re-reading them now, I realize how they could have appeared confrontational. That was not my intent. I'm new to this board and wasn't sure how the NST worked. I was really just trying to ask for information and no offense was intended.

A wise man once told me "read more, type less". That might be wise advice for you, Cameron...

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    A wise man once told me "read more, type less". That might be wise advice for you, Cameron...
    A wise also told me not to judge people as well. That was only God and all. Quick to jump to conclusion and post the notes, but never quite quick enough to come back and say that I did say sorry for the actions.

A wise also told me not to judge people as well. That was only God and all. Quick to jump to conclusion and post the notes, but never quite quick enough to come back and say that I did say sorry for the actions.

Wow, Cameron! There is absolutely no reason to bring God into a forum? What a freakin' joke. Truly sad...
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders
    Wow, Cameron! There is absolutely no reason to bring God into a forum? What a freakin' joke. Truly sad...
    Is that not politically correct?? Im sorry.

Blog Entries

So let me get this straight, cameroon screws up and ggiese enters a valid user comment in his profile on ClubStogie related to cameroon's screw up.

Cameroon, whether or not you apologized DOES NOT CHANGE the fact that you screwed up therefore the user comment is appropriate.

So a week later camerooncouch goes over and posts two NO WAIT THREE (the first two were at 2:00 am and the latest was at 4:00 pm today) smart-assed, immature, snot nosed punk "user comments" in George's profile on ClubStogie AND whacks George's "ring gauge" rating on ClubStogie too?

cameroon, WTF is wrong with you? You best start apologizing NOW and deleting your bullshit "user comments" from george's profile over there or your stay here will not be a pleasant one.

Do you understand?

Now, for those of you who are looking at this and think "problems from other boards should stay on other boards" to that I say BULLSHIT. If this guy is going to act like an asshole on ClubStogie particularly to one of our established and respected members, I for one will not tolerate him coming here and posting without impunity.

Oh, and for those of you who think I should "take it to PM" screw you, camerooncouch chose to make his "user comments" a matter of public record so I'm putting his inappropriate behavior out there for all to see in the same fashion.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-26-2005 at 05:27 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

19. Default

So let me get this straight, cameroon screws up and ggiese enters a valid user comment in his profile on ClubStogie related to cameroon's screw up.

Cameroon, whether or not you apologized DOES NOT CHANGE the fact that you screwed up therefore the user comment is appropriate.

So a week later camerooncouch goes over and posts two NO WAIT THREE (the first two were at 2:00 am and the latest was at 4:00 pm today) smart-assed, immature, snot nosed punk "user comments" in George's profile on ClubStogie AND whacks George's "ring gauge" rating on ClubStogie too?

cameroon, WTF is wrong with you? You best start apologizing NOW and deleting your bullshit "user comments" from george's profile over there or your stay here will not be a pleasant one.

Do you understand?

Now, for those of you who are looking at this and think "problems from other boards should stay on other boards" to that I say BULLSHIT. If this guy is going to act like an asshole on ClubStogie particularly to one of our established and respected members, I for one will not tolerate him coming here and posting without impunity.

Oh, and for those of you who think I should "take it to PM" screw you, camerooncouch chose to make his "user comments" a matter of public record so I'm putting his inappropriate behavior out there for all to see in the same fashion.
    First off, dont talk down to me man. Show me some respect as I have tried to do for you. Look at you telling everyone to screw off. I think you need to calm down a little man. They have every right as much as you do to moderate this board. It is publicly moderated. You need to respect people Cat because they have every right to express themselves as well. I dont have to post quotes or anything for people to see your inappropriate behavior for they see it all the time.

As far as george's notes. He felt obligated to do as he saw fit, and so will I. I dont like what he wrote on mine, but I will respect it. But I will also defend myself. Sorry.

Blog Entries

I see camerooncouch has a new custom member title already

Poopy Pants WannaBe

Seems to me that even some ClubStogie guys don't exactly approve of his tact or lack of it...
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information