Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WTF Cameroncouch02?!

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Sounds like a circle jerk.
    If you can handle my big guy, I think CC can handle that little one ya got!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWidow
    Why do we keep talking about ClubStogie?
    Cuz we're Kewl.....

Cigar boards are full of mostly good and nice people. We all ultimately get rid of the aholes in our own way.

Most of us are guys and it's kind of like asking for directions... rather get lost than ask for, or get, unsolicited ones.

Must be the testosterone.
    Mean people suck. Stupid people? Just ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    I'm sure there's good people at club stogie (You seem to be the only one I've met besides Da Klug).
    Hopefully you get a chance to meet more.

I'm a member of both boards and defintley notice the different styles of the boards and have found there are things I like about ClubStogie and CigarSmokers.

I'm pretty new to online BB's and one thing I have found on both boards is...If you aint an asshat, you can get some great info, learn a thing or two and have a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by croatan
    Yep, that would be me. I actually gave you positive Ring Gauge because, as I said in the comment, I think your heart was in the right place. I posted in that thread that I was completely against the way TWCigars did business (I was one of the few that did that). I think that your tone and the way you worded your post got people riled up, much in the same way Cameron did over here. Regardless of your tone, though, I thought you had a valid point, I agreed with you, and so I gave you RG (otherwise you would have been down at around -20).

BTW, I think Cameron's a good guy, not the most eloquent, but a good guy. When he first started posting on ClubStogie, his post whoring annoyed me, but once I began talking to him via PMs and IM, I realized he was just excited about his new hobby and wanted to be involved in whatever way he could. We just did a three way split on holiday Fuentes with another member from this board and it couldn't have gone any smoother.
    That other member of this board would be me - and it did go very smooth. Cameron went out of his way to deliver.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    That other member of this board would be me - and it did go very smooth. Cameron went out of his way to deliver.
    Appreciate the compliment Ted.

Thread Information