Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTF Cameroncouch02?!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86

I see camerooncouch has a new custom member title already

Poopy Pants WannaBe

Seems to me that even some ClubStogie guys don't exactly approve of his tact or lack of it...

LOL, come on man. You can do better. It's a story you have no knowledge of.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cameroncouch02
    First off, dont talk down to me man. Show me some respect as I have tried to do for you. Look at you telling everyone to screw off. I think you need to calm down a little man. They have every right as much as you do to moderate this board. It is publicly moderated. You need to respect people Cat because they have every right to express themselves as well. I dont have to post quotes or anything for people to see your inappropriate behavior for they see it all the time.

As far as george's notes. He felt obligated to do as he saw fit, and so will I. I dont like what he wrote on mine, but I will respect it. But I will also defend myself. Sorry.
    Just because you have the "freedom of speech" doesn't mean you should use it.

Yep, you can post and say and do ANYTHING you want.

Just remember that you'll also suffer the consequences of your "free speech" ya little shit.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

First off, dont talk down to me man. Show me some respect ....

But I will also defend myself. Sorry.
    The mating call of Flat Chested, Obtuse Asshat.

I think I know what 2ndratecouchpotato got for Christmas...

5. Default

Just because you have the "freedom of speech" doesn't mean you should use it.

Yep, you can post and say and do ANYTHING you want.

Just remember that you'll also suffer the consequences of your "free speech" ya little shit.

To each his own. Forgive me if I have enough self respect to do what I choose, and not what I am told by you.
    Last edited by cameroncouch02; 12-26-2005 at 06:07 PM.

Blog Entries

To each his own. Forgive me if I have enough self respect to do what I choose, and not what I am told by you.
    Damn you are one ignorant, arrogant snot-nosed little twerp, aren't you? I'm not "telling" you to do anything. Read my post again and point out where it says I'm "telling" you to do anything.

I'm offering you advice which you obviously see fit to ignore.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

7. Default

You best start apologizing NOW and deleting your bullshit "user comments" from george's profile over there or your stay here will not be a pleasant one.
    I think you are trying to tell me what to do and the consequences if I don't. Come on Cat. I think it best if we leave whats going on other boards there, and not bring them over here. Whats with all the swearing too. Can you not talk to me as if I am a person like you?
    Last edited by cameroncouch02; 12-26-2005 at 06:26 PM.

8. Default

Cameron...Cameron...Cameron...
    Last edited by cigarsarge; 11-18-2006 at 09:30 PM.

Blog Entries

Simply giving you advice but you're too stupid to listen. Oh and this is a classic :
    I think it best if we leave whats going on other boards there, and not bring them over here.
    The fact that you're acting like a total asshole on ClubStogie and posting over here means YOU are bringing the problem here.

Here's a story for you with a question at the end:

A rapist (who was never caught and tried in a court of law) who has raped a dozen or so women and little boys moves from say Sutton, Nebraska to Odessa, Texas and someone from Sutton starts telling the people in Odessa that their new resident is a rapist. Are you going to tell the person from Sutton, NE who briefed the Odessa residents on the fact that they have a rapist in their midsts that "what happens in Sutton, Nebraska STAYS in Sutton, Nebraska" c'mon on now, give us all an answer to this question.

The point here is cameroon, you are completely out of line, this has been pointed out to you MANY times in PM and in posts and all you respond with is smart-assed ignorant trash talk.

Once again, if you don't smarten up, your stay here will not be a pleasant one.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-26-2005 at 06:40 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

I think you are trying to tell me what to do and the consequences if I don't. Come on Cat. I think it best if we leave whats going on other boards there, and not bring them over here. Whats with all the swearing too. Can you not talk to me as if I am a person like you?
    If you are a sleazy piece of trash on one board, then you are a sleazy piece of trash everywhere. What happens there, matters everywhere. Just because some boards like to stick their heads in their bu... in the sand and pretend bad things don't happen doesn't make it a smart thing to do. Rep travels. Good or bad. Your continued smugness and arrogance is just digging your hole that much deeper. Now, if you want to keep it all over on CStogie, then I suggest you go there and don't come back here. Otherwise, buckle up!

So let me get this straight, cameroon screws up and ggiese enters a valid user comment in his profile on ClubStogie related to cameroon's screw up.

Cameroon, whether or not you apologized DOES NOT CHANGE the fact that you screwed up therefore the user comment is appropriate.

So a week later camerooncouch goes over and posts two NO WAIT THREE (the first two were at 2:00 am and the latest was at 4:00 pm today) smart-assed, immature, snot nosed punk "user comments" in George's profile on ClubStogie AND whacks George's "ring gauge" rating on ClubStogie too?

cameroon, WTF is wrong with you? You best start apologizing NOW and deleting your bullshit "user comments" from george's profile over there or your stay here will not be a pleasant one.

Do you understand?

Now, for those of you who are looking at this and think "problems from other boards should stay on other boards" to that I say BULLSHIT. If this guy is going to act like an asshole on ClubStogie particularly to one of our established and respected members, I for one will not tolerate him coming here and posting without impunity.

Oh, and for those of you who think I should "take it to PM" screw you, camerooncouch chose to make his "user comments" a matter of public record so I'm putting his inappropriate behavior out there for all to see in the same fashion.
    I think you meant with impunity. Sorry to see you guys going at it during the holidays. Cameron you may want to rethink your involvement in this process. These are good guys that can be relentless. Life's too short to make enemies over stupid things. George, personally I think you posted the user notes at Club Stogie inappropriately as it had nothing to do with activities there. But that's just my opinion you do what you think is right. The edit feature does not work, but mods will delete the notes if you guys ask them to.

Happy Holidays
    Dave
    Mean people suck. Stupid people? Just ignore them.

Blog Entries

Yes Dave, I meant "WITH impunity". Thanks!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Yes Dave, I meant "WITH impunity". Thanks!
    Sorry Bro couldn't resist.

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by da klugs
    I think you meant with impunity. Sorry to see you guys going at it during the holidays. Cameron you may want to rethink your involvement in this process. These are good guys that can be relentless. Life's too short to make enemies over stupid things. George, personally I think you posted the user notes at Club Stogie inappropriately as it had nothing to do with activities there. But that's just my opinion you do what you think is right. The edit feature does not work, but mods will delete the notes if you guys ask them to.

Happy Holidays
    Dave
    Thanks for trying to save my hide dave. I would definately be down of taking my notes off if George was to.

Blog Entries

Sorry Bro couldn't resist.
    LMAO!! Hey, if you didn't point it out, I'd probably make the same mistake sometime in the future. NOW, it's highly unlikely I ever will so unlike others who lose their minds when their mistakes are pointed out, I welcome it!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Happy Holidays
    Dave

Dave - I respectfully disagree with your assessment. Cameron came onto this board and trashed the Newbie sampler thread (Cameron even admits in re-reading the post, it was innapropriate, or so his apology says...) The key to all of that post was - he specifically mentions ClubStogie in his comments here as being where he's going to do his newbie sampler trade (apparently because he thinks Smokers NST is BS). He brought his reputation from ClubStogie here - and HE represented it here as ClubStogie being better than Smokers. Sorry - but this is a ClubStogie problem - he's representing ClubStogie membership . Leave out the ClubStogie reference and I agree I'd be reaching to post the user notes at ClubStogie.

I sincerely had hoped he learned from his mistake here. It appears to me Cameron is anxious to post on cigar boards - nearly 13 posts per day at ClubStogie is rather high... And then he comes here and makes an observation about a Newbie Sampler Trade which seems odd to him. Okay - best case scenario he was curious. He'd have been much better off PMing the host (Eshaw) rather than running his mouth. He chose not to do that - he publically posted his thoughts (which are derogatory) which subjected him to the criticism he received.

Then - he publishes a "heartfelt" apology on this board. Okay - he's not happy with the user note at ClubStogie... Wouldn't you agree the "mature" way to handle it - especially if he's sincere in his apology here - would have been to send me a PM asking me to remove the user notes? Or have the mods remove it? Seems logical to me...

Nope - Cameron takes it upon himself to start a crusade - and continue to trash others for his own mistake. And he continues to make mistake after mistake - such as coming onto this board, where he has absolutely no reputation or tenure, and starts beating his chest - insulting members - DEMANDING respect... All indications of who Cameron REALLY is and how sincere his apology was.

Cameron - if it is your intention to open up on me and the others here - welcome . If it was and still is your intention to apologize for making the assinine statement that started this whole mess - you got some serious apologizing and cleaning up to do...

Either way - the ball is in your court, Cameron...

Thanks for trying to save my hide dave. I would definately be down of taking my notes off if George was to.
    Oh I think you're a pretty cooked goose. Get some thicker skin and show some props to the elders when you visit elsewhere. It's rude to visit and not be polite enough to take the time to understand how places work and show respect to those that have made it so.

My dad gave me a piece of advice that has always stuck with me that I will share with you... Stop being such a dickhead.

Edit: Forgot... Happy Holidays
    Last edited by da klugs; 12-26-2005 at 07:13 PM.

Blog Entries

camerooncough sent me a PM that clearly indicates he is out of touch with reality and cannot fully grasp or comprehend that he is way out of line here.

I will write it off as just the rantings of someone who needs to calm down and lets hope he comes to his senses and apologizes to george.

Oh and cameroon, I have no desire at all to communicate with you via PMs at this point so if you send me another one, I'll post it along with the one you sent me about a half an hour ago.

If you've got something to say POST IT and you better start THINKING before you post because I have no patience for people like you who run off at the mouth with an arrogant, smug, smart-assed tone like you freakin' know everything there is to know about life.

Hell, five months ago you weren't even old enough to drink yet.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Oh, look - what's this??? I PM from Cameron here at CigarSmokers... Oh, let's see what it says!!! It's entitled "Hey" and goes like this...

appreciate the user note man.

...and then I get this one a ClubStogie, entitled "Thanks..."...

Well I guess only person can jump to conclusions. You felt obligated to post the notes, but never felt obligated enough to come back and post an update. So where is the good that you caused?? Neither of us is doing something positive. I just didnt appreciate the quick notes, and no update from you.

This is really encouraging me to go over and PM the mods to remove the user notes...

Oh, wait - what is this??? A new user note from Cameron???

Oftly quick to post judgement then if you posted that before I made ammends because it didnt take much longer after that before I said sorry.
    First you start off talking about "rehatching(sic)" the past - believing I just posted the User Note. You finally realize it was posted a week ago and you're hell bent on making it look like I'm really the bad guy...

Keep going, Cameron - this is getting good!!!

20. Default

I wish to stop arguing and truly make ammends over here. I am the stupid noob who shot his mouth off when he didnt know what the hell was going on. Then I continue to talk shit to the senior members which will get me no where. I'm sorry for my actions here and elsewhere. I Intend to fix them elsewhere's and try to be a better member here if you will let me.

As for the notes George, I will get in touch with pds and get as much deleted as possible regardless of what you choose to do.
    Last edited by cameroncouch02; 12-26-2005 at 08:04 PM.

Thread Information