Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Smokin Ass Cigars

If george is right then nazi will blow his own head off soon enough seeing that foot of his is spending so much time in that mouth of his.

Blog Entries

I'll bet he's a crossing guard!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I just got done reading all the posts in this thread. I just want to say that I am also from Ontario, Canada. But please dont lump me or any other Canadians in with that idiot. That type of stupidity and disrespect isnt characteristic of Canadians. I realize I havent done much posting here, but I did introduce myself earlier in another thread.

Smoke what you like and like what you smoke. If what you like isnt someone else's cup of tea and vice versa, who really cares? Thats what the cigar hobby (or is it an obsession?) is all about. Trying all sorts of cigars and hopefully finding a hidden gem.

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    traffic nazi --->

Better yet ------>

Quote Originally Posted by Habsrule29
    I just got done reading all the posts in this thread. I just want to say that I am also from Ontario, Canada. But please dont lump me or any other Canadians in with that idiot. That type of stupidity and disrespect isnt characteristic of Canadians. I realize I havent done much posting here, but I did introduce myself earlier in another thread.

Smoke what you like and like what you smoke. If what you like isnt someone else's cup of tea and vice versa, who really cares? Thats what the cigar hobby (or is it an obsession?) is all about. Trying all sorts of cigars and hopefully finding a hidden gem.
    No - we have a few Canadian brothers on this board. And while we don't always agree on everything, I think everyone has shown a fair amount of respect for one another. We like to bust balls - that just comes from being in this kind of group. No harm - no foul.

A thick skin is an important part of online forums - and more importantly - in the LEO profession!!! Can you imagine what TN is like if someone gives him crap over getting a ticket??? Those are the kinds of video's that bring discredit on the whole LEO profession - turning a ticket into an international affair when he can't control his temper...

I'd say, from what I've seen, maybe he's not in the right profession... He's better suited to some profession with as little contact with the public as possible...

bigpoppapuff Guest

I'd say, from what I've seen, maybe he's not in the right profession... He's better suited to some profession with as little contact with the public as possible...

possibly a librarian, or if he can get a turban,a convenient store clerk....

bigpoppapuff Guest

he's baaaaaaaack......

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    he's baaaaaaaack......
    Barney made it back? Now everyone needs to calm down before he pulls his bullet out of his pocket.
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ukyfan
    Barney made it back? Now everyone needs to calm down before he pulls his bullet out of his pocket.

lol....this kid is good......

lol....this kid is good......
    I just want to do my part here. I have really enjoyed what little time I have spent here so far, and hope that I can help keep it a fun place to come and chat.

You know, I bet that a lot of the problem people who come on here and cause a stir are more than likely the same people just with new names. They just come on here to cause trouble and see if they can get everyone all riled up.

And where do you get those special smilies at?
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

bigpoppapuff Guest

btw...nice game against kansas last week....

btw...nice game against kansas last week....
    You just had to bring that up now didn't ya? I will be the first to tell you that they aren't the team that everyone thought they should be. Team has no leader. And it shows when they played Vandy last night. Which they lost as well oh well, I hope they get it turned around by March

bigpoppapuff Guest

is the N.I.T. still around???.....

is the N.I.T. still around???.....
    Now that is low. Hitting below the belt. They will make the NCAA.... maybe as a 14 seed though.

Blog Entries

Well Sid, they did beat West Virginia AND Louisville. Hell, West Virginia just handed Villanova a loss

The SEC East is a TOUGH basketball conference.

UCONN freakin' LOST to Marquette so now they've dropped to #4 in the rankings.....oh well...
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

16. Default

Traffic boy, I think these people are a bunch of big meanies. If I was to comment on your taste in cigars,I would have been much nicer.Here is what I would have said about the cigars you were asking about.

The cigars in question are dog rockets and anyone who smokes them has their taste up their ass and should stick to smoking Swisher Sweets.

Now isn't that much friendlier???? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by The Master
    Traffic boy, I think these people are a bunch of big meanies. If I was to comment on your taste in cigars,I would have been much nicer.Here is what I would have said about the cigars you were asking about.

The cigars in question are dog rockets and anyone who smokes them has their taste up their ass and should stick to smoking Swisher Sweets.

Now isn't that much friendlier???? LOL

I love it when you talk dirty, Harris... But - please don't hold back. Tell us what you REALLY think!!!

18. Default

ggiese , you think I was a bit harsh? heheheh

Thread Information