Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fpdoc on ClubStogie

Blog Entries

Default fpdoc on ClubStogie

This trolling asshole just can't hide the fact that he's a trolling asshole:

Originally Posted by FpDoc77 12/17/05
    Yep...thats what happened to me over there. I mispelled a word...next thing the grammer nazi (who is also a much tamer member of this board) is ripping into me along with his goons. Im sure he will say I was banned for being a jerk but in all honesty it was because I merely defended myself as a newb. Cigarsmokers is a ghost town of a site unless you are looking for a fight. Me personally I would rather talk with respectful knowledgeable members than a bunch of internet tough guys anytime of the day.

My reply on 12/20/05
    Let's stick to the facts fpdoc. For anyone who's interested, just go over to CigarSmokers and look at all posts by fpdoc's posts and draw your own conclusions. You were banned for being a jerk.

BTW fpdoc it's "grammar" not "grammer" if you don't like being criticized for being wrong, then stop being wrong......

It's one thing to make a typographical, spelling or punctuation error every now and then but you make one in just about every one of your posts.

And there's no need for you to keep trashing CigarSmokers, that's a no no.

Linky

Saved here for posterity before they delete it.

They've already had to delete quite a few of fpdoc's posts because of his flaming.

I feel bad for ClubStogie having to tolerate that piece of shit........
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Oh Oh I wanna be a goon.

3. Default

Hmm, looks like someone we know who posts here is running their mouth off. This appears to be what initially triggered FPDoc's response:

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showpos...29&postcount=4
    Last edited by godfather; 12-20-2005 at 04:02 PM. Reason: grammar

4. Default

I believe the ban poll should make it all very clear.

The vote itself was fairly close, but most of those who voted for a slap on the wrist (myself included) changed their tune when he turned it into some moral victory.

It's quite clear that no one liked his attitude and no one really enjoyed having him around. Some of us felt he was out of line, but should be given a chance to redeem himself.

He failed.

Blog Entries

Excellent!! IHT (Greg) came in as a voice of reason and made perfect sense!!

Anyone want odds that fpdoc won't take the hint?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by godfather
    Hmm, looks like someone we know who posts here is running their mouth off. This appears to be what initially triggered FPDoc's response:

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showpos...29&postcount=4
    I noticed that as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    I noticed that as well.
    Yeah, I saw that but didn't think too much of it. I am a little disappointed in Bubba because he was a solid contributing member here and seems to be one of those who doesn't like the "unpleasantness" associated with taking out the trash like fpdoc. What concerns me though is that his posts here stuck pretty much to cigars but his post on ClubStogie sure makes it seem like he like to "bait hooks" and what not. Is he saying that he deliberately spells things wrong for the sole purpose of trying to start controversy? That seems very Scottyesque and not something we need here.....

I'm sure my propensity to point out spelling and grammatical errors doesn't sit well with some but I usually only do it to people I don't know who do it constantly (like fpdoc, Great King Rat, wrum) because it's so bad in their cases that it becomes an embarrassment to the board or people who I DO know well enough to know I'm only busting their balls in good fun.

If Bubba's happier over there then fine. This site has lots to offer and so does ClubStogie. Bubba should learn to not openly criticize other boards unless he wants to handle the fallout from doing that which is that strong supporters of that board will probably take offense to his comments and not think too much of him.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-20-2005 at 06:16 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    If Bubba's happier over there then fine. This site has lots to offer and so does ClubStogie. Bubba should learn to not openly criticize other boards unless he wants to handle the fallout from doing that which is that strong supporters of that board will probably take offense to his comments and not think too much of him.

I hope he likes ClubStogie better than here (and a couple of other boards) - he's certainly sealed his fate...

edited to add:

That sure didn't take long!!! http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showpost...4&postcount=14
    Last edited by ggiese; 12-20-2005 at 05:42 PM.

9. Default

Look at my rank over there, LOL it says Fact Teller. I went over there when gamelover aka Steve Myers of Warren PA was making his rounds stealing and trading rebanded dog rockets and they all huddled around him like he was a victim . Well he finally imploded and they still hated us for outing a known scumbag . I am sure there are some good people over there but the whole fucking mentallity of the board is talk nice and be hush hush about stuff and lord forbid if someone says words like shit and fuck. I like a board like Here ,Cigar Rebellion and Herfers Paradise and RNB where we all can talk loud and proud and spit and cuss if you want to . Club Spoogise is a site full of dorks and you can tell them sons a bitches I said so. I am sure some tattlecunt will spread the word.

K7
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    Look at my rank over there, LOL it says Fact Teller. I went over there when gamelover aka Steve Myers of Warren PA was making his rounds stealing and trading rebanded dog rockets and they all huddled around him like he was a victim . Well he finally imploded and they still hated us for outing a known scumbag . I am sure there are some good people over there but the whole fucking mentallity of the board is talk nice and be hush hush about stuff and lord forbid if someone says words like shit and fuck. I like a board like Here ,Cigar Rebellion and Herfers Paradise and RNB where we all can talk loud and proud and spit and cuss if you want to . Club Spoogise is a site full of dorks and you can tell them sons a bitches I said so. I am sure some tattlecunt will spread the word.

K7
    Damn it Kevin!!! I hate when you hold back like this - it's not good for your blood pressure, bro!!!

Blog Entries

Default Update!

Posted by fpdoc on 12/20/05:

Yes many good boards have been ruined by arrogant cigar snobs. I find it sad...I really do.

Posted by me on 12/20/05:

That's funny, I've never seen that happen. On the other hand, what's unfortunately is when good cigar boards become infested with trolling troublemakers. I find it sad...I really do.

Yea I hate the trolls too...but honestly a person with 50 posts or 2000 posts can be a troll. How a troll can get to 2000 posts is beyond me but I have seen it on several message boards over the years. This is making me want to (puke)

Really, where have you seen that? Trolls get banned, people with lots of posts are resented by the trolls which is unfortunate. Trolls also like to make up multiple identities after they're banned. Have you ever know anyone to do that?

There are people on this board with thousands of posts and people on CigarWeekly with tens of thousands of posts. They are proven members whom almost everyone (except the trolls) like, respect and appreciate.

<<crickets>>

There are many great seniors on boards then there are just bullies. Feelings of inadequacy manifested on message boards. You are one funny man Meowmix. Ill check you later...you are on my ignore list as of now

There are many great new people on boards then there are just trolls and trouble makers.

BTW, "MeowMix" was one of your fake screen names. Why did you bring it up here? You've been warned about bringing things from other boards here....
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-20-2005 at 10:21 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Default MORE fpdoc!!

12-15-2005, 11:41 PM
    FpDoc77
    This message has been deleted by pds.
    12-15-2005, 11:43 PM
    FpDoc77
    This message has been deleted by pds.

Posted by fpdoc on 12/18/05:

Im one of those arrogant physicians who keeps you in the waiting room for hours.

Posted by bigpoppapuff on 12/19/05:

bull$hit!!!....a bold faced lie!!!!..

Bigpoppa long time no hear...you always have been a pleasant fellow. Be careful here...this isnt cigarsmoker.com.

As to the ex-pharm rep...I know your pain but some of you guys do better than us. I know one of the reps that makes 150k a year. Pediatricians in cleveland only average about 90k...now thats kind of funny. Actually no playing I rarely make a patient wait. Im quick to the point and usually stay on schedule.

YOU lecturing people on "being careful" Now that's a good one!!

Then why have the mods seen fit to delete quite a few of your posts?

Cat all I ask is you leave our issues back at that ghost town of a site you seem to love. I have never flamed anyone here so I doubt any of my posts have been deleted. I would like to know which ones those were. Also to take away someones ring gauge for issues outside this board seems a bit childish. As for poppa he called me a liar...thats flaming. I would like it to stop. Thank you.

You're not telling the truth once again fpdoc, you did indeed violate the rules of this board. If you scroll up in this thread, anyone can see that two of your posts were deleted. There are quite a few other posts you made here that have also been deleted by the mods. As far as bigpoppapuff calling you a "liar" is not a flame, it's a statement of fact, it's as simple as that. If you'd stop lying, no one would call you a liar.

I did not subtract ring gauge from you for issues outside this board, I did that because you made flaming and insulting posts directed at me here on this board which is a no no. For that I was well within my rights to subtract from your ring gauge. Your offending posts have been deleted by the mods so it would probably be best for you to just drop your whole "ring gauge" complaint and move on.

I am asking you to respect my request and the request of others on this board not to bring baggage from other sites here. Im here to post in peace and I dont want to deal with you two.

Then why do you insist on causing trouble and trolling?

Here? Obviously Im not causing trouble nor "trolling". Is their an ignore function on this board?

apostrophe in "I'm" and THERE, not their. Nope, no "ignore" feature here, you're just going to have to learn how to do that all on your own.

Just tryin' to help!! :D

END

Saved for posterity because chances are very good that fpdoc's posts will be deleted then he'll just lie at some later point (like he's already done) that he wasn't trolling, lying or causing trouble!

What an asshole...
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-20-2005 at 11:09 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Holy shit! I would never want to get into a war of words with you, Cat. Great composition and composure.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7

K7
    take a look at my member title. I'm Power Ranger because I told people TWCigars is a gouger... fucking assholes

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    take a look at my member title. I'm Power Ranger because I told people TWCigars is a gouger... fucking assholes
    Hey that was just wrong. Hadn't noticed it before. Fixed it for ya.

Merry Christmas.
    Mean people suck. Stupid people? Just ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by da klugs

Merry Christmas.
    Again I state... Fucking assholes!

Hehe, good job there CC, fpdoc77 appears to be imploding over there.

I like this board, but I also like ClubStogie. They're totally different in lots of ways though. I feel like anyone who is a liar or a cheater gets outed on Clubstogie, but it takes a lot more time. So I'm staying active on both boards because the more people I get to know the more BOTL friends I can make!! But being active on two boards is about all I can afford, I thought about starting up on Cigarpass but I just don't have the time.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Default I've still got alot to learn

I in no way meant to sound as if I was trashing cigarsmokers.com on clubstogie . To the members here - CC , Godfather , Shagaroo , ggiese , and all other members who were offended I am sorry , I'm new to posting on message boards and I've got alot to learn about proper etiquette . I didn't mean to be disrespectful . I made one spelling comment about how fpdoc spelled Padron (Pandron) and then was witness to , for my first time a flame war . When I joined this site I saw nothing like this for quite a while . I feel partly responsible for starting that battle and I'm not happy about it . I do agree that trouble makers need to be taken care of , I didn't mean to start any trouble and hope that all of the members here at cigarsmokers.com will accept my full apology . Have a Merry Christmas , Happy Chanukah , Happy Kwanzaa and a Happy New Year .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by da klugs

Merry Christmas.
    LMFAO!!!

That Da Klugs, is ALWAYS willing to help out a BOTL in need

Thanks Dave!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba -NJ
    I in no way meant to sound as if I was trashing cigarsmokers.com on clubstogie . To the members here - CC , Godfather , Shagaroo , ggiese , and all other members who were offended I am sorry , I'm new to posting on message boards and I've got alot to learn about proper etiquette . I didn't mean to be disrespectful . I made one spelling comment about how fpdoc spelled Padron (Pandron) and then was witness to , for my first time a flame war . When I joined this site I saw nothing like this for quite a while . I feel partly responsible for starting that battle and I'm not happy about it . I do agree that trouble makers need to be taken care of , I didn't mean to start any trouble and hope that all of the members here at cigarsmokers.com will accept my full apology . Have a Merry Christmas , Happy Chanukah , Happy Kwanzaa and a Happy New Year .
    Actually, thanks for bringing this up Bubba and looking back, I was wrong to infer that YOU look to set bait and/or troll or whatever it was I suggested in my previous post about you. Looking back at fpdoc's meltdown, I sort of understand why you said this on ClubStogie:
    Well if you want a good argument , go over to cigarsmokers.com and simply misspell something , wait a little while and when you get a bite , unload on the fish , set the hook and surely within a day you'll have a nice big flame war going on with multiple members
    First off, PLEASE do not feel guilty or bad about starting that battle. There was absolutely NOTHING WRONG with you pointing out his error to him in the lighthearted way in which you did. You saw what happened next which was fpdoc being a complete asshole. So again, you did nothing wrong, fpdoc lost his mind as usual.

But where I suppose where some of us take objection to your post is that you make MANY of us and the whole site "look bad" so to speak because this board (unlike ClubStogie) has it's own "way" of dealing with rude, arrogant, ignorant obnoxious assholes like fpdoc, TSBCigars, etc. We're right up front about it so when people like them start in with the flames and insults, they gets unloaded on.

Your statement sure makes it sound to anyone on ClubStogie who reads your post that this is a regular place for "flame wars" which I'd argue that it's not. When "unpleasantness" (like fpdoc, TBSCigars, etc.) rears its ugly head at other sites, posts are deleted and so-called "moderators" intervene, issues some "warnings," bark at both sides (even when it's clear that only one participant in the "dispute" is the clear asshole), issues "strikes" or whatever.

Does this solve the "problem"? Maybe, but that's one board's way of doing it and NOT the way this place, CigarPass or CigarSnobs handle things. These are "self moderated" boards. Both systems have their particular characteristics.

So Bubba, please stick around as you seem to me that you are indeed astute enough to understand the "differences" between certain cigar boards and quite frankly, anything you may have posted pales in comparison to the shit that's been spewn here in the last couple of weeks by fpdoc (and his multiple personalities), TBSCigars and other assorted losers who unfortunately have found their way over to ClubStogie.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information