Thread: Santa Delivered

Default Santa Delivered

Package arrived today and boy did it look good. Santa must be a mind reader cause my favorite drink is lemonade and Santa sent me some nice mix. Also recieved some nice coffee syrup and some salsa. And I didn't even get to the cigars.

One problem, I have no room in my humi. Guess I better get smoking.

Come Come now Nate, arent you going to try to guess who I am??????

Ho Ho Hos

Do I look like a damn detective to you?

Return address is Latham, NY. Postage was Albany, NY. eveything in the box was from Rhode Island. There are 2 guys on the member map from NY (I'm sure there are more on the site) who are BkCloud and bigpoppapuff.

I think you might be BPP but you don't have the wierd posting style. Whoever you are you sent a great package. The Coffee malt syrup was great, and I am looking forward to trying the salsa and lemonade. What really interested me is this cigar in the package that's a real mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe
    What really interested me is this cigar in the package that's a real mystery.
    Glad you enjoyed the coffee syrup. Thats my favorite brand. It was discontinued for a while but its back now.

And thats frozen lemonade mix.

The mystery cigar is a RP Edge. Or a Garcia y Vega. I should label those better.

Actually man I thinks it's powdered lemonade mix. I mean it was a little cold but it was in no way frozen and it was quite definitely a powder.

Well anyway I am really curious as to who you are. You sent a great batch of smokes, Between you and another BOTL I have all of the cigars I posted in the wishlist thread, and my wife and I really enjoyed the salsa. We do need to know who you are though because we can't buy that salsa anywhere here, so you need to send more. haha. Anyway thatnks again man.

6. Default

I can't believe filling it with Rhode Island stuff didn't give me away!

I went to the Patriots game up in Buffalo and asked a buddy of mine to mail it from his house in Albany... Guess I really did tip you off. ;)

I'm actually surprised you noticed all that stuff was from RI. When I was picking it out, I noticed none of it really said RI on it. At least not blatantly.

Glad you enjoyed the salsa! That's from a little cantina in Newport that owes its existance to its liquor license, Shortly after they opened shop, a Taco Bell went in next door. Shortly thereafter, their placard read "WE HAVE BEER". And the rest is history. :)

Actually, if you go to the cantina, they give you fresh tortilla chips and that salsa at the table. I usually fill up on chips and salsa and never finish my meal.:)

You've gotta try the Dells with some shaved ice. The mix doesn't even come close to REAL Dells, but their frozen lemonade is the best thing about Rhode Island in the summer.

I hope you like the cigars. I based it on your wish list and threw in a couple I think you'll like, based on your wish list...

Drat I actually thought it might be you and then figured maybe it wasn't and my SS was trying to throw me off by sending RH stuff. Good stuff though unfortunately the salsa is gone already but I am looking forward to trying the lemonade and cigars. A guy doesn't need much more of a Christmas present than that.

Thread Information