Thread: Woo Hoooo!!

Default Woo Hoooo!!

Secret Santa package came just now - mail man walked away muttering to himself while I went to my office and took the scissors to the box. Address and member map says this came from VitoleMob. Many Many Thanks to you for the smokes! holymoly there's like a double handful of some beautiful cigars here!! - only one of which I've smoked before. Looking forward to getting to the rest! Thanks again and have a wonderful Christmas - I know I am!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Yes, you're correct. It's kind of obvious when i'm the only one in the pass from Washington, eh. Enjoy!

PS: How about that bubble wrap job?!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Pomegranates: 0
    Funky Chickens: 2

yeah I had to get a blowtorch out and uh, accidently lit one - damn now i gotta smoke it.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Thread Information