Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuente Prices (finally!)

Default Fuente Prices (finally!)

Nevermind!
    Last edited by cigargod; 12-27-2005 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Changed prices.

2. Default

This guy must think we are bunch of fools. You are a gouger of the worst kind.

bigpoppapuff Guest

they're a bit on the high side...but you know how gg and kevin love their fuentes.....have at 'em boys...let the buying frenzy begin.....

Blog Entries

I don't know HOW I can contain myself!!

I've been DYING for a whole box of Opus X Double Coronas!!

Who else do I have to fight for these. Remember, we have a gentleman's agreement for a lottery!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I can go lower on the prices, I really didn't know they were high. I'll take best offer on everything :0

Quote Originally Posted by cigargod
    I can go lower on the prices, I really didn't know they were high. I'll take best offer on everything :0

I'l take 2 of the Opus A's at $25.00 each - $55 including shipping.

Hey CC..... you're not going to hog that whole box for yourself, are you ??

WOW !!!

BTL's for only $40.00......
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Diamond Crown Maximus Cigar Family Charitable Donation Cigar
    Quantity: 2
    Price: $25.00 ea. (the set comes with 2 cigars for $50.00, so I'm selling these at cost)
    now those are priced right!

CigarGod, the "best offer" things or "auction" sales are really frowned on with most cigar bb's, but for the box of Opus Double coronas I'd give ya 500 total. and that's above MSRP!

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    now those are priced right!

CigarGod, the "best offer" things or "auction" sales are really frowned on with most cigar bb's, but for the box of Opus Double coronas I'd give ya 500 total. and that's above MSRP!
    There's really no such thing as MSRP with cigars. With tobacco taxes different in every state, as well as any given store's markup, there is no possibility for a product like this to have a MSRP.

Blog Entries

There's really no such thing as MSRP with cigars. With tobacco taxes different in every state, as well as any given store's markup, there is no possibility for a product like this to have a MSRP.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka
    Eh? That's the truth...

Blog Entries

Now that's not true at all. For instance, MSRP for an Aņejo 48 is $8.00 + tax. In Connecticut the ONLY tax is sales tax which is 6% so when my stores have them, if they're selling for more than $8.48, they are gouging.

Just because a bunch of stupid bastards will pay $30.00 for these cigars on CigarBid, DOES NOT mean the cigar are worth it.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

13. Default

Ah well. I guess I'll just sell locally.

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Now that's not true at all. For instance, MSRP for an Aņejo 48 is $8.00 + tax. In Connecticut the ONLY tax is sales tax which is 6% so when my stores have them, if they're selling for more than $8.48, they are gouging.

Just because a bunch of stupid bastards will pay $30.00 for these cigars on CigarBid, DOES NOT mean the cigar are worth it.
    I do computer work for my local cigar shop and that's not how he does it at all. He takes his wholesale price, adds tax, and adds a 30%-ish markup for profit. His pricing sheets never have a suggested price.

Blog Entries

MSRP for an Opus X Double Corona is $14.50 and a box contains 32 cigars.

Tell ya what, I'll give you $475.00 for the box which includes the cost of shipping.

How's that sound?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

I do computer work for my local cigar shop and that's not how he does it at all. He takes his wholesale price, adds tax, and adds a 30%-ish markup for profit. His pricing sheets never have a suggested price.
    I guess I really don't care because when I buy Aņejos, Opus X, Padron 1926s, etc., I never pay more than MSRP for the cigars.

I'd love to buy your cigars but not for crazy prices, sorry......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

17. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    I guess I really don't care because when I buy Aņejos, Opus X, Padron 1926s, etc., I never pay more than MSRP for the cigars.

I'd love to buy your cigars but not for crazy prices, sorry......
    Like I said, I'll just sell them locally... but there really isn't a set MSRP. If I go to the nearest 10 cigar shops, all of their cigars differ within $0.10 - $2.00. It's a wholesale market with store markup... it's not like retail stores at all where they buy from manufactureres at wholesale and sell at the prices they want them to.

bigpoppapuff Guest

now you're just being silly...i happen to be a rep in the cigar biz....i assure you,there IS MSRP.....watch what you say before you step in shit...

We are a community of like minded brothers who enjoy cigars and all aspects of them. We are not here to profit from our brothers. You are not here to be a part of that community, you only wish to gouge unsuspecting people. You will not find this a very welcoming community for that type of activity. We don't care what some guy you do work for does. All that tell us is you need to confine your relationship with that person to the work you do for him and find yourself a new shop.

If you wish to backpeddle and attempt to sell cigars at MSRP you might crawl out of the hole you are about to dig and might do some business. But please don't hold your breath.

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    now you're just being silly...i happen to be a rep in the cigar biz....i assure you,there IS MSRP.....watch what you say before you step in shit...
    Well what's your name and who do you rep for? Caribe, JC, General?

Thread Information