Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fuente goodness!

Default Fuente goodness!

New guy here :)

I scoured the internet to find a forum for selling cigars, and I finally found one!

How does selling generally work here? Just write a product and ask a price? Does everyone use Paypal?

I have some fuentes to sell off...
    Last edited by cigargod; 12-26-2005 at 05:03 PM.

bigpoppapuff Guest

post some prices...and watch out for flying objects...

Haha, alright :)

I guess it's time to get an inventory together... that or my transmission doesn't get fixed

Quote Originally Posted by cigargod
    New guy here :)

I scoured the internet to find a forum for selling cigars, and I finally found one!

How does selling generally work here? Just write a product and ask a price? Does everyone use Paypal?

I have some fuentes to sell off...
    I belive.... The proper way would be to hop on over to the "cigar" forum and intorduce yourself, then spend a few days here, let some people see what your all about...

And not make your fisrt post be about selling. Because then people dont know if they can trust you, or who you are.

If this is your first time on a Cigar forum i might recoment giving

http://www.cigarbbguide.com/

a look over.

All the info you need about being a newbie on a Cigar forum provided by our own Eshaw99.

Welcome to Cigarsmokers.com :-D

bigpoppapuff Guest

more than a few of the regulars are always looking for fuentes and will pay handsomely...

Good good, thank you both. I'll familiarize myself with the people for a bit while seeing what I can part with -- without crying ;)

And just to clarify. I wasnt trying to be rude or anything. Just trying to point you in a different direction so some of the FOG's around here dont start yelling. They tend to do that. (excuse them they're old.)

Blog Entries

I'm more interested in his transmission problems.

My guess is that he'll need to sell 15-20 complete boxes of high end Fuentes to pay for a transmission overhaul.

However as bigpoppapuff said, this board is loaded with people who have a difficult time trying to get their hands on the high-end Fuente stuff and these guys have the $$$ to pay for them just not the "connections" to locate them.

This might just work out very well for all involved!!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

9. Default

Been lookin for Fuentes all winter...

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Been lookin for Fuentes all winter...

this could be your lucky day,sarge...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    this could be your lucky day,sarge...
    HEY!!! I got first dibs, I posted before cigarsarge did.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

No - I think there has to be a fair way of doing this. I think we should have a lottery of some sort... You bloodsuckers take all the good deals!!!

bigpoppapuff Guest

it figures that you three leaches would jump all over this soon to be public deal....i've got a good feeling about this....you guys might be verrry happy...

Blog Entries

ggiese makes a very good point. From this point on, everyone should post "I want in" and we'll assign them a number based on some state's lottery system or whatever. This way when cigargod offers up his deals, the person at the top of the list has first right of refusal and so on.

After all, it's only fair as some members here who don't check the site as often as other do, I KNOW would want a chance to buy these cigars. We wouldn't want them to get shut out of a chance.

How's that sound to everyone?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

bigpoppapuff Guest

excellent idea,cc ...........this way it becomes win-win for everyone and cigargod gets his tranny fixed....

we are the world...we are the children...

16. Default

I don't give a crap about some broke trany. I have a pocket full of $$ for some of those Anajioes. Aren't those the ones with the fancy labels with the big X on em?

I don't give a crap about some broke trany. I have a pocket full of $$ for some of those Anajioes. Aren't those the ones with the fancy labels with the big X on em?

Now listen. I ain't one to pick on others preferences, if you know what I mean, but I would prefer you fockers not take up discussing trannies, rich or poor, broke or fully fuctioning, in the exchange section. Keep yer perversions to your... oh damn, transmissions! Whew!

No, I think the ones with the X on the label are the Fuente Fuente line. I've only seen one of those Anajioes, but I think the wrapper says Reserve Extra Banjo, or something like that. They have the piece of black ribbon on the bottom. That was an EXCELLENT smoke!!! I can't wait to get my hands on some more!!!

I say we ban cc, ggiese and sarge, that way there will be more for the rest of us.

Hey - ain't Macanudo's made by Fuente? I love Macanudo's too!!!

You got any Fuente Macanudo's?

Thread Information