Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mixed drinks

1. Default mixed drinks

Hi, I'm new, this site is excellent. Hi, I'm working bar back right now, trying to learn my drinks and move on up. What's your favorite source of drink recipes? So far mine is www.gay.com, which I like because they use high quality spirits and because there's an actual bartender that demonstrates the pouring.
    Last edited by hex1848; 12-29-2005 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnolda
    Hi, I'm new, this site is excellent. Hi, I'm working bar back right now, trying to learn my drinks and move on up. What's your favorite source of drink recipes? So far mine is www.thebar.com, which I like because they use high quality spirits and because there's an actual bartender that demonstrates the pouring.
    The New York Bartender's Guide, available at most bookstores for not that much money, is a pretty good reference (and it doesn't make you register or provide any other personal information )
    Last edited by croatan; 12-29-2005 at 06:20 PM.

bigpoppapuff Guest

i enjoy mixed drinks like spam martini's...

Hey Arnolda. You wouldn't happen to own/work for that site would ya? Happen to smoke cigars? What kind?

Hey, why the fock would I need to register my personal info to get some drink recipes that can be found for free all over the internet? Hey, why my email address? Hey man, you wouldn't be an email harvesting spammer asshat would you?

Come on now Arnolda, talk to us.

Damn Arnolda, why'd ya logoff rather than answer my questions?

bigpoppapuff Guest

poof!!!!...he's gone!!!!...

Blog Entries

Hi, I'm new, this site is excellent. Hi, I'm working bar back right now, trying to learn my drinks and move on up. What's your favorite source of drink recipes? So far mine is www.thebar.com, which I like because they use high quality spirits and because there's an actual bartender that demonstrates the pouring.
    Another . Logs on a CIGAR board and talks about drinks??!?!?!?!?

Wonder what site ARNOLDA runs? www.thebar.com???

Blog Entries

Hex....buddy....did you have to change the link to gay.com??? I almost clicked that shit.

God, more roasted fucktard? I'm so full but I think I can handle a wing, and pass the GRAVY please.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848
    LMAO!!

MAN O MAN spammers can be FUN, can't they?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

I heard TBSCigars signed up over at Arnolda's site!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    I heard TBSCigars signed up over at Arnolda's site!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "If it Bleeds We can Kill it"

15. Default

What the hell... I'm sorry, but I can't be a part of a message board that thinks I need to be around every day all day. I'm not gone, I just was away for the weekend...

for the record, all you need to look at drink recipes www.letstalkcigars.com is first name and a zip code. You don't need to register.

I'll leave you guys alone now, I got enough people to talk about cigars with that don't call me fucktard.
    Last edited by hex1848; 01-02-2006 at 05:37 PM.

bigpoppapuff Guest

you'll need some tougher skin if you're gonna be a bartender.....will we miss you??..

....not likely....buh-bye!!!

Blog Entries

We get a lot of people around here who sign up, post one message about some cool new site or a "try my product" pitch and poof they are gone. If you want to talk about cigars, then by all means talk about cigars. If you want to advertise a cool new site, then we do have an advertisement forum for such a purpose.

We have fun around here, you got to be a little more thick skinned if you want to fit in.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arnoldathegaypspammer
    What the hell... I'm sorry, but I can't be a part of a message board that thinks I need to be around every day all day. I'm not gone, I just was away for the weekend...

for the record, all you need to look at drink recipes www.gay.com is first name and a zip code. You don't need to register.

I'll leave you guys alone now, I got enough people to talk about cigars with that don't call me fucktard.
    WOW, this spammer is SLICK!! He sees that his spam post got snipped, responds with some lameness about us thinking we need to see his sorry ass every day and subtly puts his link for his gay site right back in here again.

So tell us Arnolda, do you have ANY association with this site you keep shooting off your mouth about? Do you own it or work for the person or people who do own it?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

bigpoppapuff Guest

no dammit!!...he's a bar-back..studying hard to learn how to be a bartender...he's workin' his way up the ladder....

or perhaps not!!!...

for the record, all you need to look at drink recipes www.thebar.com is first name and a zip code. You don't need to register.

Bullshit. You don't want to talk cigars. You want to talk websites and possibly drink recipes. Besides the smokescreen (bullshit), that's the only subject matter of your posts. Fucktard.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Thread Information