Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tfire136 posts on StogieChat

Blog Entries

Default tfire136 posts on StogieChat

Just to save tfire1236's comments before TBSCigars deletes them on his site.

Quote Originally Posted by tfire136, Decemmber 29, 2005, 4:20pm
    HAHA.....Every time I read a post from this jackass my blood pressure rises to the point where I almost have a stroke!! This guy is bad news. He causes more trouble than anyone I have ever seen on the internet and off. I think Cigarpass has had it with him also. He is always nominating people for the asshat of the year award and I must say he forgot to nominate himself! As for ET the site you run not only reflects you as being proud of running a quality place where people can discuss their hobby with out being flamed and pestered by people, but it is also reflects you as a business man who runs soley on good business practices and generosity. Just my 2 cents.......God that guy bothers me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by tfire136, Decemmber 30, 2005, 12:33 am
    Well I wanted to punish myself a little and see what this troll has been up to so I read some of the garbage he has been spewing on some of his other hang outs (that he hasnt been banned from yet lol). I am generally a passive calm guy but this guy drives me nuts. I hope that his cronnies know their role and just stay away. Its weird becuase I feel a great connection to this place and would surley defend it. Coventry what a small small man (and I say that loosley) you must be, if you act like this in person I pity the people that have to share the same oxygen as you. Now the reason I love this place is because there never is this type of drama so I will take my own advice and stop adding to the drama. ET I am sorry buddy that this guy is trying to slam you like that he will get his its all about karma but I still do not think its fair
    Quote Originally Posted by bluseman455, December 30 2005, 2:45pm
    I thought there was no flaming here?
    Quote Originally Posted by tfire136, Decemmber 30, 2005, 5:37 pm
    Your 100% right Don and that is what sets this place aside from all the others. In this case I think it was less of a flaming issue (while I can see why it looks that way) and more about defending ET. I am guilty of overreacting and probably sticking my nose where it does not belong, but when someone could possibly hurt another mans bussiness just becuase he likes to butt heads with people thats wrong. Ohh well I think I have added about 6 cents to this conversation by now lol I will apoligize however if I did offend anyone thats is never my intention. Happy smoking

Tony
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Now tfire136 has served out country in Iraq. Fantactic I'm sure we're all grateful for his service to our country but that doesn't give him a license to be a complete asshole.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 01:02 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

3. Default

Spoogiechat.com

Het CC I think they are all pissed off about us calling them asshats
    ,sploogie chat ,spoogie chat ect ect ect .
    The older I get ,the better I was

bigpoppapuff Guest

tfire can eat shit as far as i'm concerned...lick-ass asshat.....hey tfire,post over here you putz...

and learn how to spell,okay... ...cronnie??....and there were at least 3 more mis-spelled words..

i'm a cronnie of cc's...lol!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    tfire can eat shit as far as i'm concerned...lick-ass asshat.....hey tfire,post over here you putz...

and learn how to spell,okay... ...cronnie??....and there were at least 3 more mis-spelled words..

i'm a cronnie of cc's...lol!!!!

Sid - In tfire's mind, the fact that anyone would get along with CC mystifies him - I think it really has much more to do with knowing how to get along with others that bothers tfire. He does not like conflict (by his owns words on this board):

Quote Originally Posted by tfire136
    Hello everyone I sighned(sic) up here I think back in September hoping to learn a little bit about my hobby that I have loved for so long. Smoking cigars has been my main source of therapy ever since I returned from Iraq a few months back. I use these boards as a way to get way from the stress of everyday life and along the way have made some pretty good friends. I have not really chimed in to(sic) often on this board becuase personnally(sic) I feel like I am walking on eggshells and do not wish to cause myself any uneeded stress. I have bit my lip because I sure do not want to make enemies.
    Quote Originally Posted by tfire136
    Me being a soldier has nothing to do with it CC is right I dont have enough posts which is the rules. I just mentioned Iraq becuase I guess after getting shot at and blown up for a year a man just wants some stress free relaxation
    Yet - strangely - he's in the thick of things at Stoogiechat flaming CC, being one of the most vocal and acidic in the group - but I guess according to him, it's not really flaming because he's "just defending ET and his business". Which strikes me this way - Thinking of it in terms of ET and stoogiechat vs. CC and CSmokers - I would guess tfire says while BPP is one of CC's cronies, tfire is one of Eric's cronies...

bigpoppapuff Guest

as tfire spells it,it's "cronnie"....

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    as tfire spells it,it's "cronnie"....
    He spells a lot of things funny, Sid...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    Spoogiechat.com

Het CC I think they are all pissed off about us calling them asshats
    ,sploogie chat ,spoogie chat ect ect ect .
    Looks like it Kevin.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 12:59 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Maybe I should increase the font size too!
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 12:59 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

C'mon tfire136, I see ya lookin' at the thread.

Anything to say for yourself?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 01:00 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

C'mon tfire136, I see ya lookin' at the thread.

Anything to say for yourself?
    Oh, stop, Bill. You know damn well tfire won't respond. It will be way too stressful.

I'm sure he'll have something very clever to say over at StoogieChat, though...

BTW - can I be one of your "cronnie's" too???

Blog Entries

This trolling,fire sure talks a good game but I wonder why he doesn't post here?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 01:01 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Another interesting thing is I've had MANY private converstions recently with people who post there and while they won't slam Eric publicly in posts on that board for obvious reasons, he is not held in high regard by anyone I've communicated with.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 01:01 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Now tfire136 has served out country in Iraq. Fantactic I'm sure we're all grateful for his service to our country but that doesn't give him a license to be a complete asshole.
    No it doesn't. What a complete tool bag.

Blog Entries

^^^
    Top for tfire who just showed up today.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 01:05 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

16. Default

Bill, I have said I was sorry if I offended you more than once. For the rest of the community.....Bill I am sorry if I offended you I have said I wish you the best and hold no grudge against you. I am a member at many cigar communities..CP, Stogiechat, CS and many others. I am not going anywhere and neither are you so why not be civil about it or better yet ignore eachother if I bother you that much. You keep labeling me a 2 faced liar...what did I lie about?? I admit to and back up everything I have said about you. There are some great guys here and while I do not post much here I read this forum everyday of the week. Now I really doubt that this post will do much seeing as I have tried to make a mends with you on several occassions but I would like to let everyone out there know I am not this monster you make me out to be. Yes I talked shit about you and you in turn have spoke shit about me....lets end it right here right now. And I was certainly not "mooching" cigar boxes I don't know where you got that. I posted an ISO thread at CP looking for 1 empty Gurkha Legend cigar box that I was more than willing to pay for...... whatever the cost may be. Someone was more than willing to step up and hook me up. If other members have suggestions please shoot them my way I am always looking for advice.

Blog Entries

Thanks for stopping by!
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 01:06 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

See you soon tfire.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 01:06 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

19. Default

I think you gut hooked him Bill, LOL. Another one of 'turners turds' eh?
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

TBS Cigars is at it again.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 12:58 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information