Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: tfire136 posts on StogieChat

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    ...I know I'm leaving out some of the asshats from there but there are plenty more.

MaduroScotty!!! You forgot him!!! Oh no - now what will he do...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    MaduroScotty!!! You forgot him!!! Oh no - now what will he do...
    Someone check on Bill, he's not feeling good if he leaves out the infamous Scotty!

Blog Entries

You guys missed it, I'd NEVER forget ole Scotty.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 01:07 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Hello, I am from Stogie chat, but I come here to cause not to cause any problems. I want first say hello to all of you, and I hope that we can get along. I just like to have fun and smoke some cigars. I was just wondering why all of this is still going on though? Aren't we as cigar smokers supposed to be refined, top notch fellows that really have to stick by each other in hopes to stop all of these smoking laws? But yet we still choose to fight amongst each other. I just don't get it. now you won't ever see me get on my high horse or anything like that if you allow for me to be around here, like I said I just like to have a good time, joke around with everyone and relax. But every time I see this go on, becomes a bit unnerving. I am not sticking up for anyone, trust me, it just seems that everyone is in the wrong and we just need to move on, learn from it, and get back to smoking some great cigars and enjoying some wonderful scotch.

bigpoppapuff Guest

i'd suggest this,fishpoop........post here,hang around here....then make a decision as to which bb is better...sploogie is a ghost town....

can i get some raisins??......

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    i'd suggest this,fishpoop........post here,hang around here....then make a decision as to which bb is better...sploogie is a ghost town....

can i get some raisins??......

not a problem bigpoppa I can do that, and thank you for allowing me to do that. Like I said I am not picking sides or anything I would just like to gain more knowledge of our cigar passions and at the same time just have a good time

Quote Originally Posted by Fishpoop
    Hello, I am from Stogie chat, but I come here to cause not to cause any problems. I want first say hello to all of you, and I hope that we can get along. I just like to have fun and smoke some cigars. I was just wondering why all of this is still going on though? Aren't we as cigar smokers supposed to be refined, top notch fellows that really have to stick by each other in hopes to stop all of these smoking laws? But yet we still choose to fight amongst each other. I just don't get it. now you won't ever see me get on my high horse or anything like that if you allow for me to be around here, like I said I just like to have a good time, joke around with everyone and relax. But every time I see this go on, becomes a bit unnerving. I am not sticking up for anyone, trust me, it just seems that everyone is in the wrong and we just need to move on, learn from it, and get back to smoking some great cigars and enjoying some wonderful scotch.

Great post - but you clearly do not understand that there are certain individuals that just don't fit into the cigar community as a whole very well. There are a couple over at StogieChat, amidst the active, happy members, who are not as well intentioned as they may appear. We've seen it first hand - maybe you've not. At any rate, Eric believes in protecting them - that's very good because I believe it to be a great place for them, away from the normal crowd. And if the admin wants to defend them - hey - it's his board.

If you want to participate here - welcome! You may find our style a bit raucous, but we have a great bunch here - devoid of the typical asshattery that sometimes occurs on other boards. We like it that way...

BTW - how long have you participated on these boards? If it's only been a short while - I'm sure you'll understand what we're saying when you've been around for a bit...
    Last edited by ggiese; 06-19-2006 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Great post - but you clearly do not understand that there are certain individuals that just don't fit into the cigar community as a whole very well. There are a couple over at StogieChat, amidst the active, happy members, who are not as well intentioned as they may appear. We've seen it first hand - maybe you've not. At any rate, Eric believes in protecting them - that's very good because I believe it to be a great place for them, away from the normal crowd. And if the admin wants to defend them - hey - it's his board.

If you want to participate here - welcome! You may find our style a bit raucous, but we have a great bunch here - devoid of the typical asshattery that sometimes occurs on other boards. We like it that way...

if it is ok I would like to hang at both places, I have made some good friends there, but I would like to hang here also. I am in no way a carrier pigeon for anyone I just want to get the most knowledge I can like I said before. I am not here to pick sides or anything trust me on that. I thank you for giving me the welcome and I hope that I can give a little contribution.

bigpoppapuff Guest

no!!!!...dammit!!!...it's us or no-one........

wow!!!...was that over the top?....sorry for the outburst....

LOL!!!!
    "If it Bleeds We can Kill it"

Geez Sid, Calm down! You're gonna make the new guys think you're bipolar!

By the way, how ARE things at the home? Are you off probation yet?

bigpoppapuff Guest

maybe i'm dehydrated.....yeah...that's it

Blog Entries

I am sure fishpoop would not mind giving you a cup of water from his pond....

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Blog Entries

Eric Turner is not telling the truth.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 01:08 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Does that clarify a few things for you?

Nah - I'm still a little fuzzy on what Eric Turner's done to piss you off... Could you clear that up for me?

You're BAC is getting critically low. You need to pour another one, stat!
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Fishpoop

Fish, I appreciate your sentiment, but you probably don't know enough about this to get involved. Heed my advice and just keep your nose out of it. CC has a valid beef with these guys. He has a long memory and doesn't suffer asshats gladly.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyth
    Fish, I appreciate your sentiment, but you probably don't know enough about this to get involved. Heed my advice and just keep your nose out of it. CC has a valid beef with these guys. He has a long memory and doesn't suffer asshats gladly.

I don't want to get involved at all please I am already sick of hearing about it. I would just like to move on, learn more about this great hobby and stay out of all of this. Like I said I am not here to get involved in any drama, I am hear to learn as much as I can about cigars and just use these threads as a get away from work from time to time. I just figured that I would use this thread since I am sure you have seen my posts over at stogie chat to introduce myself. So here it goes

Hello my name is Matt I reside in Illinois, I have been smoking cigars for about a year and a half. I prefer the more bold cigars and maduro wraps. I just converted a 1920 vintage cabinet into a humidor. I have about 500 cigars at this point and love to look them over every day to make sure they are happy :) I also installed 2 computer fans with a speed controler to keep the air moving and the temp down in the hot months. my off time I love to play golf ( I am a 3 handicap) and spend as much time with my wife and kids. I travel a lot for my job as I am a national ad photographer for a large company. I think that is about it for now. :)

Blog Entries

fishpoop, again, I would highly recommend you review the threads here regarding Eric Turner and decide for yourself.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 01:09 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

oh you left out the part where he post your personal information to the board.....the bah bah bah equals about 1000 posts.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Thread Information