Thread: Glad to be back.

Default Glad to be back.

Been gone for several months.......did ya miss me?

Anyways, looks like this place has really taken off. Glad to be back and time to start refilling the humi.

welcome back!!

Ya welcome back, I remember you from back when I first joined up in May, but hadn't seen you in a while!!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by PuffTheMagicDragon
    Been gone for several months.......did ya miss me?

Anyways, looks like this place has really taken off. Glad to be back and time to start refilling the humi.

What - you just think you're going to disappear for a coupla months and then stroll back in here like nothing happened??? The asshats of the world have been raining down on this site like cats and dogs - and where were you in the midst of all of that??? WTF!!!

Where the hell you been??? What you been doing??? What kinda cigars you been puffing on??? We want details, DETAILS, man - DETAILS!!!!

Welcome back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    We want details, DETAILS, man - DETAILS!!!!
    Yeah! What did she look like and did your wife catch you!

Blog Entries

Welcome back puff!

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    What - you just think you're going to disappear for a coupla months and then stroll back in here like nothing happened??? The asshats of the world have been raining down on this site like cats and dogs - and where were you in the midst of all of that??? WTF!!!

Where the hell you been??? What you been doing??? What kinda cigars you been puffing on??? We want details, DETAILS, man - DETAILS!!!!

Welcome back!!!

You all would be disappointed in my tales. Really, it has just been that I have been busy and kinda lost interest for awhile. As far as what I have smoked, NOTHING. But that could be a good thing as my huni has not been touched in 4 months except to check and refill the humidifier, so everything in there should be nice and rested. Should be breaking them out again very soon.

Thread Information