Thread: Holy shit batman I sold my HOUSE!!

Default Holy shit batman I sold my HOUSE!!

After one year and one week, finally we sold it. And we put down on an offer on another house today. Cause we have only until 1/20, two weeks from tomorrow, to get a loan, get another house, turn possession of this house over and move into the new house. Gonna be a busy two weeks. Ye gods, we've had up to a dozen people a week traipsing through our house, most of them on the weekend. We've had to uproot and get the hell out of the house most of the day Saturday and Sunday for an entire year.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka
    After one year and one week, finally we sold it. And we put down on an offer on another house today. Cause we have only until 1/20, two weeks from tomorrow, to get a loan, get another house, turn possession of this house over and move into the new house. Gonna be a busy two weeks. Ye gods, we've had up to a dozen people a week traipsing through our house, most of them on the weekend. We've had to uproot and get the hell out of the house most of the day Saturday and Sunday for an entire year.
    congrats; so you moving out of Sugar Land??

Congratulations. Moving gets better everytime. Throw the junk out rather than move it to the new house.
    Remember to breathe

We live in Stafford right now. We are moving exactly 0.9 miles away into Meadows Place.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Ye gods, we've had up to a dozen people a week traipsing through our house, most of them on the weekend. We've had to uproot and get the hell out of the house most of the day Saturday and Sunday for an entire year.
    I'm planning on putting my house up this year , not looking forward to what you went through . But it'll be worth it all in the end . Congratulations on your impending move and good luck in the new joint .

Congratulations, what a relief. We have our house on the market right now. My wife wants a bigger kitchen, not that she cooks or anything.

We live in Stafford right now. We are moving exactly 0.9 miles away into Meadows Place.
    lol 0.9 won't hurt u

Blog Entries

Congrats on the sale!

Thread Information