Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Acid - Red - KMV

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    a really good place to store acid cigars is in a popourri dish..........

........or your kitchen garbage.....

I use 'em to make my garbage disposal smell April fresh...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChuck
    They should select some good mild smokes. If they look at you with a blank stare, make an about face and find another shop. You want a good shop that can make suggestions.

And make sure your tobacconist does the same. Most will put flavored cigars in their own humidor. If they aren't, run away.

So, can someone on here give me some suggestions on a good smoke? I will still ask the tobacconist when I go, just wondering what all you guys would recomend. I am open to just about anything
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

bigpoppapuff Guest

start with baccarat,la aurora,alec bradley special blend,leon jimenes,fonseca,vegas de fonseca...they're all very good cigars from trusted manufactures....some are from the D.R.,some are from honduras....they're all nicely flavored...affordable,and toward the mild/medium side......you may want to include oliva bundles,grand cam and maduro...

4. Default

The Griffons. A bit on the pricey side, but a nice, mild smoke. Rocky Patel Connecticut is good, too, and fairly mild.

You have to give Drew Estates credit for making a flavored cigar that's bland and doesn't have any discernable...flavor.
    LOL . If their flavored line is bland then , How bad is their Natural line ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eshaw99
    ukyfan, if Acids are "by far the most premium stick you've ever had", you need to PM me your address ASAP!

Seriously
    You're not going to send the "Sucky Cigar Smoker Police" on me are ya?
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch
    Chris why would you ever put anything in your mouth the smelled like that????????? Do we have to send some of those flavor beads to you that everone was making a while back because of Sid???

Back in March when I was a total noob one of the guys that hangs out at my cigar shop started giving me a stick every once in a while. I smoked them cause I didn't know what they were but didn't finish them. I managed to get the taste out of my mouth by vomiting several times.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by ukyfan
    You're not going to send the "Sucky Cigar Smoker Police" on me are ya?
    You're definitely going to be taught a lesson
    Have you ever thought about maybe turning off the TV, sitting down with your kids...and hitting them?

Well until I get a humidor I am going to have to use some tupperware. When I do this what is the best way to keep it humid inside? Now I don't want to do anything really elaborate and complex to put together. Just wet some cotton balls and put them in a baggie and place inside the disk with the smokes(making sure not to let get the cigars wet)?

Well until I get a humidor I am going to have to use some tupperware. When I do this what is the best way to keep it humid inside? Now I don't want to do anything really elaborate and complex to put together. Just wet some cotton balls and put them in a baggie and place inside the disk with the smokes(making sure not to let get the cigars wet)?

Send me your snailer and I might be able to help you out with that!!!

11. Default

Sounds like a plan. Distilled water only. And only new tupperware.

I highly suggest Heartfelt's humidity beads (too lazy to post a link). I'd even suggest getting them before you get a humi.

Quote Originally Posted by Eshaw99
    ukyfan, if Acids are "by far the most premium stick you've ever had", you need to PM me your address ASAP!

Seriously
    Went to the mailbox today and there was a package from Eric. I can not wait to try these out! Sent me 4 nice looking sticks. And now the lesson begins

Thanks again Eric. I owe ya one

13. Default

Went to the mailbox today and there was a package from Eric. I can not wait to try these out! Sent me 4 nice looking sticks. And now the lesson begins

Thanks again Eric. I owe ya one
    Just like a crack dealer... First one's free and it's all downhill from there...

If you have a relatively stable humidor setup, you may want to rest them a week before smoking... As hard as that is!

Just like a crack dealer... First one's free and it's all downhill from there...
    Got... to.... get my... fix.....

If you have a relatively stable humidor setup, you may want to rest them a week before smoking... As hard as that is!
    yeah i know. I have them still in the bag that he sent them in with something I bought at my local shop to help keep them from drying out. I have a few others that have been sitting for a little while that I am going to light up here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeze
    Send me your snailer and I might be able to help you out with that!!!
    Came home this evening and had a package sitting on my doorstep. Thanks a lot Cheeze, it looks beautiful! I can't wait to break it in and use it!

I hope you get alot of use out of the Humi!!! Oh yeah, don't forget to pat it forward!!!!
    "Let me tell you something pendejo. If you try any of that crazy **** with us, you flash your piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you and stick it up your a$$ and pull the trigger until it goes click."
    Jesus from The Big Lebowski

Thread Information