Thread: Divided?

Arrow Divided?

When storing your stogies, do you let just any cigar lay next to each other or do you divide your singles up so that strong cigars are not next to mild ones? My collection is getting to the point of strong flavored cigars laying next to more milder ones.

I never put any flavored cigar (Acids...) in my humidor. I put them in a tupperware container. Besides that my cigars are intermixed throughout my Humi's.

completely intermixed, unless purchased by the box, in which case their still in the factory box.

Default PH Balanced

I haven't tried an Acid, are they any good? Which ones are ass? So back to the singles, your not worried about mixing of flavor? I have heard mix opinions on that. For the most part you just let your cigars lay where they lie, regardless of their neighboro, huh?

5. Default

My humi is mostly a jumble of random cigars. Every time I rifle through it, it gets more and more jumbled. Every time I go to the cigar shop, though, it gets reorganized so I can fit all those sticks in there. :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan
    I haven't tried an Acid, are they any good? Which ones are ass? So back to the singles, your not worried about mixing of flavor? I have heard mix opinions on that. For the most part you just let your cigars lay where they lie, regardless of their neighboro, huh?
    I'm guessing that when you said "strong flavored" cigars in your first post, you meant strong, full bodied cigars and NOT "flavored" cigars like Acids or those horrible CAO Moontrances, etc.

So NO, you absoultely have NOTHING to worry about by placing a full bodied cigars like an El Rey del Mundo next to some mild cigar like an AVO candela. They WILL NOT "marry" or "mix flavors", that is strictly and urban legend that is often repeated by those (like Scotty) who have no idea what they're talking about.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I was thinking about CAO Brazilis and Itialians next to 5 Vegas and AF's. Kind of diverse bunch i have. BTW, having smoked the formentioned CAO's, do you have anything similar that you think i might like? I go for medium to full bodies smoke?

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    I'm guessing that when you said "strong flavored" cigars in your first post, you meant strong, full bodied cigars and NOT "flavored" cigars like Acids or those horrible CAO Moontrances, etc.

So NO, you absoultely have NOTHING to worry about by placing a full bodied cigars like an El Rey del Mundo next to some mild cigar like an AVO candela. They WILL NOT "marry" or "mix flavors", that is strictly and urban legend that is often repeated by those (like Scotty) who have no idea what they're talking about.....

Default other cigars to try

"anything similar that you think i might like"

try rocky patel vintage

Thread Information