Thread: Culebra

Default Culebra

I am looking for a couple Culebra shaped (triple snake) smokes. I would like one to keep in my Humi in the drawer with my other odd-shaped cigars. Hell, I even have a Drew Estate egg. I dare not smoke it, but it looks cool. I would also like one of these Culebras to smoke if there is a decent make out there. Does anyone know where I can find these?
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Drew estate makes one. I have one in the humi. I don't feel like checking but I remember davidoff had some on their website called ths special "c", I've looked for them but never found one. Also there are some opus x floating around, good luck finding any of those. I've only seen pictures.

3. Default

If somebody can find me a Partagas Culebra I'd be forever indebted.

Raiers!!! There's a shop near me that sells the davidoff culebra! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!?! I don't mind picking one up for ya, but they run 30 bones, and take it from someone whose smoked one, they really aren't worth it. the medusa was a good stick(s) for the price IMHO.

Sarge, I think I might know someone that's got two, I'd like to try one, but,.... pm sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    Raiers!!! There's a shop near me that sells the davidoff culebra! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!?! I don't mind picking one up for ya, but they run 30 bones, and take it from someone whose smoked one, they really aren't worth it. the medusa was a good stick(s) for the price IMHO.

Sarge, I think I might know someone that's got two, I'd like to try one, but,.... pm sent.
    Thanks KB and everyone. I found the Medusa last night and will order a couple of those.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

6. Default

The Davidoff Culebra is definitely over priced but it is one of the only ones available. The machine bunched hand finished Partagas Culebras were relatively cheap( about a 100 bucks a box) and at one time easy to find. They however have become very scarce.

There are also custom rolled Culebras arorund that people had made for themselves while visiting Cuba. When I was there in 2000,I had some large hand made Culebras made for me and they put a huge Partagas label on them. They smoke excellent now they have been aged 5 plus years.

Quote Originally Posted by The Master
    The Davidoff Culebra is definitely over priced but it is one of the only ones available. The machine bunched hand finished Partagas Culebras were relatively cheap( about a 100 bucks a box) and at one time easy to find. They however have become very scarce.

There are also custom rolled Culebras arorund that people had made for themselves while visiting Cuba. When I was there in 2000,I had some large hand made Culebras made for me and they put a huge Partagas label on them. They smoke excellent now they have been aged 5 plus years.
    Sounds like an awesome smoke(s)!!!!

Moheganson Guest

Don't EVER smoke that Drew Estates egg. That is one of the most disgucting cigars ever made.

Typical Drew Estates garbage.

http://www.regencycigar.com/cgi-bin/...vidoff_Special

special c are the Culebra, Seems odd that the price per stick is 29+ and the box of 24 is 211. That is unless they mean by 24 they mean 8 culebra, which make 24 cigars because the idea is to unwined them.

that's for 8 bundles of 3.

Here's a pic of one:

Here's EShaw99 and OpusXFiles smoking two of three.

Damn, we've gotta do another Shack herf!
    Have you ever thought about maybe turning off the TV, sitting down with your kids...and hitting them?

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    that's for 8 bundles of 3.

Here's a pic of one:

Here's EShaw99 and OpusXFiles smoking two of three.

What happened to OpusXfiles anyway?

Thread Information