Thread: What do you like more...

Question What do you like more...

The Padron '64 or '26 and in maduro or natural. And does anybody know where I can get a single of these for a special occasion?

I like both. Several sizes can be found here. But you have to buy two a time. Or a box.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Has anybody ever ordered from thecigarhumidor.com ? They have single 1964 torpedos for $15? Is this a good buy?

check basil's link they have them for 14 each, you have to buy 2 but c'mon aren't they worth it.

my bad i read the price wrong the first time

Quote Originally Posted by JRas224
    Has anybody ever ordered from thecigarhumidor.com ? They have single 1964 torpedos for $15? Is this a good buy?
    The guy who runs that is not liked on CigarPass because he scanned profiles looking for addresses... kinda odd you are asking about that site though

Moheganson Guest

1926 maduro

Send CoventryCat86 a PM, he has some of these.

TheCigarHumidor was voted "Vendor Asshat of the Year" so if I were you, I would never do business with those losers.
    Last edited by Moheganson; 01-19-2006 at 11:03 AM.

most cigar stores around here carried 64 and 26 in both nat and mad. You can find them all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Moheganson
    1926 maduro

Send CoventryCat86 a PM, he has some of these.

TheCigarHumidor was voted "Vendor Asshat of the Year" so if I were you, I would never do business with those losers.

CC's gonna love that!!! You offering up his smokes...

I personally like the '26's. They're a bit more expensive, but worth the price (I think they're a better cigar than the Opus and easier to find).

Where do you live? It's kinda nice for me being in the Chicago area - I've got some stores near me that keep them in stock nearly all the time.

10. Default

I like the 1926's more than the 64's because they are stronger and have more nose. However I buy the 1964's by the box but rarely buy the 1926's in singles because of the ridiculous price.

I prefer the 26 as it is an excellent cigar but it's a little more expensive than the 64 so I buy the 64's more often.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by The Master
    I like the 1926's more than the 64's because they are stronger and have more nose. However I buy the 1964's by the box but rarely buy the 1926's in singles because of the ridiculous price.
    what's nose?

How much it burns when you breathe the smoke out your nose.

No seriously....sorta. Someone who knows what they're talking about explain this one.

Well i live in eugene and there aren't too many tobacco shops around. I haven't seen either of these two around. I believ nose is an old wooden ship in the harbor.

15. Default

When I refer to the nose of the cigar I am describing the flavor and strength you get when you exhale the smoke through your nose. It is the only way to judge the strength of a cigar.

Thread Information