Thread: www.cigars-of-cuba.com

1. Default www.cigars-of-cuba.com

Hi every body, friends i have a question..

i want to buy cigar from www.cigars-of-cuba.com

Do you advise me this site?????

Thank you from now....

Quote Originally Posted by kutluay
    Hi every body, friends i have a question..

i want to buy cigar from www.cigars-of-cuba.com

Do you advise me this site?????

Thank you from now....
    I have some Advise, don't ask about buying Illegal Cubans on your first post.

Try

My name is.............. I have been smoking for .............. years. My favorite cigar is............... I hope to get to know, and learn from the fine BOTL here at Cigar Smokers.

Thanks Kutluay

Are you a shill?
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeze
    I have some Advise, don't ask about buying Illegal Cubans on your first post.

Try

My name is.............. I have been smoking for .............. years. My favorite cigar is............... I hope to get to know, and learn from the fine BOTL here at Cigar Smokers.

Thanks Kutluay
    Sorry my friend, my name is kutluay. i have been smoking for 4 years. My favorite cigars are Cohiba,Hoyo De Monterrey,Bolivar and Partagas...

5. Default

Yes is a good site internet.

Ask of Joe or elie kei they are the boss.

Angelo

bigpoppapuff Guest

this thread has "problem" written all over it........

Kutluay - where are you from? I ask because this site is hosted and operated in the US and most members, but not all, live in the US. Due to current US statutory Law and foreign policy considerations the possession of any Cuban product, cigars included, by a citizen of the Untied States is a violation of the "trading with the enemy's act"

Which can be viewed here:
    http://www.treas.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/legal/statutes/twea.pdf#search='trading%20with%20the%20enemy%20ac t'

The penalty for such violation (American citizen possessing a Cuban cigar, or a foreign national in possession on American soil) I believe, but don’t quote me, falls under sec. 16(b)(1). Which, As you can see, carries a penalty of $50,000.00 USD.

Therefore, as a community, we do not discuss Cuban cigar purchasing in open forums. This rule is not unique to cigarsmokers.com

That being said if you live outside the country I am sure one of our members who is not an American citizen and subject to the above-mentioned statute will assist you.

Thank you, and please refer to the following thread for discussions on the rules and regulations of www.cigarsmokers.com, and specifically the thread about discussing Cuban cigar sources. http://www.cigarsmokers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31

Again thank you or respecting the wishes of this community.
    Last edited by nhcigarfan; 01-20-2006 at 10:12 AM.

Thread Information