Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another new guy

Default Another new guy

Just wanted to throw a quick hello out to everyone. I didn't see any particular area for introductions, so figured this would be the best spot. I actually am a regular on the Stogiechat forums and have talked with hex1848 who referred me to this site. Hex is a stand up guy, and I hope to get to know some of you also.

Cheers,

Rubie

May I be the first to welcome you to our site
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Quote Originally Posted by Roham
    May I be the first to welcome you to our site
    Thank you very much Roham. I do appreciate that.

Welcome.

Welcome from Salt Lake City. I am very new to CS but I can tell you that it is a fantastic site. Buckle up and enjoy your ride!

Tell us about yourself. Location, hobbies, likes, dislikes, favorite cigars etc.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Blog Entries

Welcome!
    puro pot pass VI loser

Welcome
    "Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."
    -- Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Welcome

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

welcome Rubie!!!!!! have fun!

Welcome...

hey

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders
    Welcome from Salt Lake City. I am very new to CS but I can tell you that it is a fantastic site. Buckle up and enjoy your ride!

Tell us about yourself. Location, hobbies, likes, dislikes, favorite cigars etc.
    Well, I reside in South Dakota. I can already hear the sheep jokes. My favorite cigar of all time is the VSG. Bar none, the best cigar ever. Other than that, I'm a college student, I read comic books, play a lot of video games, build computers... Basically a big nerd.

reaganyouth84 Guest

Welcome to the board! This place ROCKS.

-Mike

welcome to the board!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Welcome to CS from SC!!!

<insert obligatory welcome here> :)

Hey Rubie, I just signed up too bro. Glad to see another SC brother here.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Oh Gezuz, the mere mention of "StogieChat" here is probably not a good thing to do as the site owner Eric Turner is nothing but a complete asshole and he seems to have quite a following of some similar like minded assholes on his lame board.

I'm glad to see members escaping that shitty site and coming over here Threads don't get locked and posts don't get deleted here and the level of cigar knowledge and overall intelligence of the membership on this site far exceeds that of StogieChat.

So welcome to the board Rubie and MarkF150 but I'm tellin' ya right up front, I have nothing good to say about StogieChat especially it's site owner Eric Turner who is nothing but a pathological lying piece of shit. I've got very good reasons for speaking about him the way I do and if you can't find the threads here that lay it all out for ya, let me know and I'll find them for you.

So Rubie, I have a Compaq computer that is about four to five years old with a 100GB hard drive. The hard drive is so infested with viruses and spyware that it gives me quite a few error messages when I boot it up and now it no longer connects to the internet or works with my network here at home. I figured I could wipe the hard drive and use the recovery discs and start fresh BUT I really didn't want to lose lots of files (mostly Word and Excel files) so I bought a new 250GB hard drive and figured I'd use the original as a slave or spare hard drive. Well, the goddam thing won't take, I've tried other hard drives and I absolutely cannot get Windows to boot up. We then did wipe the hard drive and tried to reinstall everything from the factory recovedry discs and it STILL won't fuggen work. The guy who was working on it for me thinks the mother board is bad. He swapped out all the cards, changed the hard drive cables, etc.

What do you think or what would you recommend?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

20. Default

Welcome
    "Sure, after a meal there is nothing like a good cigar." Blondie says to Tuco in acknowledging the lie he told about his Brother.
    The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

Thread Information