Thread: any chance of a chicagoland herf soon?

Default any chance of a chicagoland herf soon?

just wondering if there is any herf planned for the chicago suburbs soon. i'm up for a promotion at my job and i feel like celebrating. course the promotion isn't for sure yet but i should know soon.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by mithril
    just wondering if there is any herf planned for the chicago suburbs soon. i'm up for a promotion at my job and i feel like celebrating. course the promotion isn't for sure yet but i should know soon.

Chris - you want a herf, we'll do a herf...

I wish I would have known about the potential promotion - I went to Jessie Oaks last night with a few guys for cigars (one had never had a "good" cigar). It would have been a close trip for you....

I'll try to keep you in mind for next time!!! And Alex was talking about doing something soon...

Blog Entries

Lemme know if you have one and if gtphale is supposed to show up. I'll grab the first flight to Chicago just so I can meet him in person and kick him in the balls.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Lemme know if you have one and if gtphale is supposed to show up. I'll grab the first flight to Chicago just so I can meet him in person and kick him in the balls.
    kitty has a way with words.......

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by cinda
    kitty has a way with words.......

I don't think he's kidding...

So what do I have to say you old assgrabbers to get you down to TN?

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy
    So what do I have to say you old assgrabbers to get you down to TN?

Funny you should mention that, John - SKYDIVENKD and I were just talking about that...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Chris - you want a herf, we'll do a herf...

I wish I would have known about the potential promotion - I went to Jessie Oaks last night with a few guys for cigars (one had never had a "good" cigar). It would have been a close trip for you....

I'll try to keep you in mind for next time!!! And Alex was talking about doing something soon...

that would have been fun.

my next free weekend is the 11th and 12th. i just need to give my job 2 weeks notice when i need a night off.

i should find out either way on the job in the next couple of days so i'll keep you all posted. either way it would still be good to get out of the house for a while.
    Albert Einstein

9. Default

New to the forum. North, south or west or city???
    Enjoyed a Romeo y Julieta Anniversario Saturday night at Cubby Bear North in Lincolnshire watching Think Floyd (tribute to Pink). Pete Millers also allows cigars in the bar and has live jazz Tues-Sun.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtoys
    New to the forum. North, south or west or city???
    Enjoyed a Romeo y Julieta Anniversario Saturday night at Cubby Bear North in Lincolnshire watching Think Floyd (tribute to Pink). Pete Millers also allows cigars in the bar and has live jazz Tues-Sun.
    Oh, boy... I can feel you breathing down my neck!!! I'm within spitting distance of Cubbie Bear north - one of the places around here that still allows cigar smoking!!!

Hey, CC - you see where Cubby Bear north is supposed to be at??? LOL

11. Default

Wasn't sure about north/south especially with the Sox logo, although plenty of my friends are Sox fans up here (Northbrook).

I think you bastards need to cross the border and come to good ole' Iowa sometime and herf with me. I need to meet ya'll. I'd drive to Chicago but that's really far and seems a bit stalkeresque.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtoys

Wasn't sure about north/south especially with the Sox logo, although plenty of my friends are Sox fans up here (Northbrook).
    I'm the black sheep of my family. My mother has disowned me... A White Sox fan on the north side is definitely an oddity...

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe
    I think you bastards need to cross the border and come to good ole' Iowa sometime and herf with me. I need to meet ya'll. I'd drive to Chicago but that's really far and seems a bit stalkeresque.
    Okay - where are we herfing at in Iowa Joe??

You need to take a road trip to Illinois - We promise to show you a much better night life than cow tipping...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Okay - where are we herfing at in Iowa Joe??

You need to take a road trip to Illinois - We promise to show you a much better night life than cow tipping...
    I could honestly get my map out and find a spot about halfway in between where I'm at and you guys. I seriously want to make it over to one of your herfs it's just like an 8 hour drive both ways and I just don't have that sort of time. Maybe I'll see if I can get something worked out.

now that would be fun.
    Albert Einstein

update on my promotion. i didn't get it. so anyone availible to get together on March 5th. i was thinking the fox and hound would be good this time.
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe
    No need to worry George likes to meet stalkers. I drove from Wisconsin a couple times to smoke with him.

Baron
    Remember to breathe

Hey I think you guys missed this thread.~~

Lots of ppl are coming so it should be a fun time.

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t3492-ch...ok-inside.html

I go to bettendorf every year for our car clubs racing events. We always hang out in the parking lot of the hotels work on cars drink excessively and of course SMOKE CIGARS.. Ill hit you up when the date gets closer. MAybe you can meet up with us for a smoke..and let us know where a nice place to eat and smoke is.

Thread Information