Thread: If you don't know it already, ggiese is a great guy.

Default If you don't know it already, ggiese is a great guy.

So ggiese was reading a post on another thread on another board a few days ago where we were discussing Scotch Whiskey. (A subject near and dear to my heart). Anyway some posts that they recently had some Glen aged in french oak casks. I mention I've seen the bottle and want to try it someday. So ggiese, being the stand-up, great and greatly generous guy he is takes it upon himself to send me a couple 1.5 oz. bottles so I can try it before I invest.

Now not that isn't one of the nicest gestures, (it gets better), he also reads that I've been looking to find (and try) a Fuente 858 sun-grown but have been out of luck. So, you guessed it, he throws one of those in also, and just so it isn't lonely he tosses in a fuente between the lines.

Ggiese, your generosity speaks words towards you character.

I truly appreciate this gift and thank you.

Tyler

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan
    So ggiese was reading a post on another thread on another board a few days ago where we were discussing Scotch Whiskey. (A subject near and dear to my heart). Anyway some posts that they recently had some Glen aged in french oak casks. I mention I've seen the bottle and want to try it someday. So ggiese, being the stand-up, great and greatly generous guy he is takes it upon himself to send me a couple 1.5 oz. bottles so I can try it before I invest.

Now not that isn't one of the nicest gestures, (it gets better), he also reads that I've been looking to find (and try) a Fuente 858 sun-grown but have been out of luck. So, you guessed it, he throws one of those in also, and just so it isn't lonely he tosses in a fuente between the lines.

Ggiese, your generosity speaks words towards you character.

I truly appreciate this gift and thank you.

Tyler

George is a phucktard of the worst kind....

Just kidding. Not many folks are as generous as him.

bigpoppapuff Guest

yawn...

Allright - which one of you fockers took over my identity and is trying to play nice guy??? Damn you - I won't have my reputation sullied in this way!!!

bigpoppapuff Guest

tactile???.....

George...... our George ?????

No Way !!!!!!

j/k........ George is a great BOTL..... way to go George
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

ggiese is old...
    Have you ever thought about maybe turning off the TV, sitting down with your kids...and hitting them?

Quote Originally Posted by Eshaw99
    ggiese is old...
    And hair grows where no man should go.

Nice George.
    Mean people suck. Stupid people? Just ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by da klugs
    And hair grows where no man should go.

Nice George.
    E Tu, Brute???

10. Default

George is a good piece of shit,I hope to meet him and herf and kick his ass one day when I go back to IN when the warrants expire. I still have one of the CAO Black(origional) left

K7
    The older I get ,the better I was

reaganyouth84 Guest

George is a class act. He is one of the many good guys here that make this board as good as it is.

-Mike

Quote Originally Posted by reaganyouth84
    George is a class act. He is one of the many good guys here that make this board as good as it is.

-Mike

Don't listen to this guy... Mikey's still recovering from his night out with friends... He doesn't know what he's saying, and will be awfully embarassed when he comes back and finds what he wrote in his drunken haze...

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    George is a good piece of shit,I hope to meet him and herf and kick his ass one day when I go back to IN when the warrants expire. I still have one of the CAO Black(origional) left

K7

Now this is more like it!!!

I love you too, Kevin...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin

K7
    warrants expire...is that what they been telling you Kevin?

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Thread Information